• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are your sources saying? Ghost to Az?
Friends from the old days when I coached and played this sport...in different cities....who work in the sport we love at the professional level (some in the ECHL, some in the AHL). It is that time of year when they send these lovely cryptic texts like...will you will (pick a player). or How do you think "so and so" will look in a "team other than the Flyers" sweater?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friends from the old days when I coached and played this sport...in different cities....who work in the sport we love at the professional level (some in the ECHL, some in the AHL). It is that time of year when they send these lovely cryptic texts like...will you will (pick a player). or How do you think "so and so" will look in a "team other than the Flyers" sweater?
That's pretty cool. I hope the moves we make will help sooner rather than later. I'm curious if Simmer will play tonight or scratched?

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Penguins are down two defensemen and up by a goal. The league will pull the plug on the game after two periods if the weather worsens..and the Penguins are winning.

I hate these freaking outdoor games...

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot wait for this season to end. This team continues to be pass happy and can't get clean passes on the tape. Just embarrassing to watch. It blows my mind that Matt Murray continues to own us. Malkin scoring an ugly goal on Elliott did it for me. Game over.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Penguins are down two defensemen and up by a goal. The league will pull the plug on the game after two periods if the weather worsens..and the Penguins are winning.

I hate the outdoor game as well. We just ate not good in these games.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam that Voracek goal to tie game, reminded me of Kane game winner on Leighton. Wow, we just won this shit. Elliott redeemed himself with some great saves in OT.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody from here attend tonight?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tomorrow is the day to see where Wayne Train ends up. I'm curious if anyone else gets dealt before the 3 p.m. Deadline? I have to say it's going to be tough to see Simmer go. He gave everything he had wearing the orange and black jersey. He played hurt, he had every teammates back. We will miss his physical presence for sure. He was a fun player to watch and I will surely miss him.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tomorrow is the day to see where Wayne Train ends up. I'm curious if anyone else gets dealt before the 3 p.m. Deadline? I have to say it's going to be tough to see Simmer go. He gave everything he had wearing the orange and black jersey. He played hurt, he had every teammates back. We will miss his physical presence for sure. He was a fun player to watch and I will surely miss him.

It really is. I've been ready and getting excited about a potential return, but all the post-game stuff related to Simmonds really brought it home. It will suck to have no have Simmonds on the team any more. Still the right move, but what a great Flyer.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree :thumb:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot wait for this season to end. This team continues to be pass happy and can't get clean passes on the tape. Just embarrassing to watch. It blows my mind that Matt Murray continues to own us. Malkin scoring an ugly goal on Elliott did it for me. Game over.
This team has been over passing fora long time now. Just another constant problem that never seems to get fixed. However what a comeback !!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When the Pens went down two defenseman i thought to myself that we should have went to a chip and chase offense and pound the last 4 defenseman every time they touched the puck. This would've had them gasping for air in the third but no matter we came back in glorious fashion.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hayes to the Jets for a 1st and Brendan Lemeiux. One of the teams I thought could have been a suitor for Simmonds.

Still a long way to go, Boston, TBL, Nasvhille still out their searching. Isles could be as well.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hayes to the Jets for a 1st and Brendan Lemeiux. One of the teams I thought could have been a suitor for Simmonds.

Still a long way to go, Boston, TBL, Nasvhille still out their searching. Isles could be as well.
At the end of the day I think Simmer will end up in Nashville to be honest. They need a physical guy on their PP. They are struggling on the PP. If the Press want to win now, their window of opportunity is closing with Rinne getting older etc.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im still hoping we could steal Tolvanen from Nash. maybe Simmonds and Vorobyev gets it done or is that too much.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nashville wants Stone. But Ottawa's ask for him right now is kinda crazy. TSN was saying they want two 1sts, a top 4 dman, and a high end prospect. Nashville has the assets to do that, but that's too much to give up for a rental.

I don't think anyone else can match what Nashville can offer for Stone though, if that's what the Sens are looking for. Do they back down a bit to get the deal done? Would two 1sts and Tolvanen work? Will Nashville go that high?

I too would love to see Tolvanen. He's definitely the #1 guy that I'd want to add in a potential Simmonds trade.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still hoping we could steal Tolvanen from Nash. maybe Simmonds and Vorobyev gets it done or is that too much.

It's really hard to say what Simmonds' value is this year. He has been a significantly better player than Hayes for the majority of his career. Hayes got a 1st and a decent young player in Lemeiux back.

But Simmonds has struggled this year, coming off a bit of a down year last year too. Do teams see a significant decline in him, or do they take the risk that he's really the perennial 30 goal scorer that he was?