• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The safest way for us to get either of them now is a sign and trade. If i am them though i hit the open market and see who the highest bidder is.

True. I just think there are enough guys hitting the market this summer that there will be options for the Flyers to improve the team.

Panarin, Duchene, Stone, Pavelski, Skinner, Karlsson, Hayes, Zuccarello, Nyquist, Dzingel, Lee, Pirri, Nelson, Staal, Ferland, Johansson, Vanek, Chiasson, Eberle. All UFA's this summer. Not all homeruns and not everyone will truly be an option, but there's a good UFA class this year.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh baby, Duchene to the BJs! Twitter says they're not trading Panarin or Bob and they're going to go for it this season. "Bold move Cotton!"

Also could be huge for the Flyers return on Simmonds. With Panarin and Duchene presumably off the board, Simmonds is probably the #2 forward available now (Stone). The big dogs (NSH, TBL, TOR, WIN) still searching too.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh baby, Duchene to the BJs! Twitter says they're not trading Panarin or Bob and they're going to go for it this season. "Bold move Cotton!"

Also could be huge for the Flyers return on Simmonds. With Panarin and Duchene presumably off the board, Simmonds is probably the #2 forward available now (Stone). The big dogs (NSH, TBL, TOR, WIN) still searching too.
This is great news! I say we sweeten the pot and go after Tolvanen with Simmer and a pick or one of our guys who are doing well in the minors. How about Simmer and Shusko for Tolvanen.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great news! I say we sweeten the pot and go after Tolvanen with Simmer and a pick or one of our guys who are doing well in the minors. How about Simmer and Shusko for Tolvanen.
Keep Shusko

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the stones on Kekaelaeinen to go all in from outside the playoffs? Likely going to lose your two best players for nothing in the summer and rather than deal them to jump start a rebuild, you deal more prospects to bring in another talented player that also might leave in the summer.

Doesn't get much more "all in" than this. Wow.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the stones on Kekaelaeinen to go all in from outside the playoffs? Likely going to lose your two best players for nothing in the summer and rather than deal them to jump start a rebuild, you deal more prospects to bring in another talented player that also might leave in the summer.

Doesn't get much more "all in" than this. Wow.

:hope:
This is their GM right now.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hope:
This is their GM right now.

Exactly. Putting his job on the line here for sure. Maybe he thinks there's a shot that a deep run convinces them to keep the band together, but if Panarin, Bob, and Duchene all leave this summer and he's emptied the war chest, they're going to be in a world of hurt. Won't matter if they win obviously, but they've got a ways to go before I think they can do that.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp. Well there goes any chance at making a run for a playoff spot and trading a goalie. Yes, you guessed it, Hart is out for at least 10 days with lower body injury. Explains why his game was off.:noidea:We continue to get cursed with the goalie injury bug.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp. Well there goes any chance at making a run for a playoff spot and trading a goalie. Yes, you guessed it, Hart is out for at least 10 days with lower body injury. Explains why his game was off.:noidea:We continue to get cursed with the goalie injury bug.
10 days sounds like its not a bad injury, just a team being very cautious with their future franchise goalie. Loke I said earlier, Elliott is healthy now don't wear the kid down.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and Gentlemen...I am somewhat buzzed, awaiting the stadium series game, fully expecting the Flyers to get destroyed, and hoping that my two or three actual sources have something interesting to say about the deadline that I am not reading anywhere else...

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and Gentlemen...I am somewhat buzzed, awaiting the stadium series game, fully expecting the Flyers to get destroyed, and hoping that my two or three actual sources have something interesting to say about the deadline that I am not reading anywhere else...
what are your sources saying? Ghost to Az?