• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably want to get a GM in place, trust me I would be willing to bet Homer has contacted him.:2cents:
Absolutely the Flyers have been in contact. No point in bringing a coach in before a GM is in place. Besides Haks is still here momentarily.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A third and a fourth for the Oilers backup Cam Talbot is a landslide for the Flyers? You are joking right?

Lol. Please, I beg you to get a non-Flyers an opinion on that. Talbot was 4th in Vezina voting just 2 years ago. A 3rd+4th is no where close.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI when you sign a player like Big Puss for 5 years at 7 million per its meant to be a difference maker. God dam every time i see that contract in writing it makes me sick

Thanks for agreeing with me. JvR is the first ‘difference maker’ Hextall acquired. I’ve said that multiple times.

He’s played 8 games. Tough to make a difference in 8 games. You haven’t even given him a chance and your right back to trashing this guy every single post. It’s like he pissed in your Cheerios and caught you eating them.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for agreeing with me. JvR is the first ‘difference maker’ Hextall acquired. I’ve said that multiple times.

He’s played 8 games. Tough to make a difference in 8 games. You haven’t even given him a chance and your right back to trashing this guy every single post. It’s like he pissed in your Cheerios and caught you eating them.
Las is obviously down right now I don't blame him but you can't act rashly. This is the first time that they actually spent some time building instead of shooting their wad every year never getting closer. It will pay dividends. Hexy may have been a little too patient but he did set this team up to take some large steps forward in the next few years. They can now move some prospects but preferably picks to upgrade I just think hexy didn't want to even do that at this point and management said do it now or else Las will have a heart attack waiting for the ultimate dynasty plan haha! Like I said teams like the caps could have blown it up but they slowly added some players and draft picks and had a great mix of vets and youth. Flyer's can do this too...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please get off his jock. JVR is a terrible hockey player who is paid like a difference maker and is anything but that. We have a third line left winger who gets paid like a top six and we are stuck with him for years. The reason he has only played 8 games is because he got hurt Big Puss style like the rest of his game.

Funny part about reading your post was i am eating Cheerios as i read it.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Las is obviously down right now I don't blame him but you can't act rashly. This is the first time that they actually spent some time building instead of shooting their wad every year never getting closer. It will pay dividends. Hexy may have been a little too patient but he did set this team up to take some large steps forward in the next few years. They can now move some prospects but preferably picks to upgrade I just think hexy didn't want to even do that at this point and management said do it now or else Las will have a heart attack waiting for the ultimate dynasty plan haha! Like I said teams like the caps could have blown it up but they slowly added some players and draft picks and had a great mix of vets and youth. Flyer's can do this too...
This is true but my point is everyone should be outraged with this team for being stagnant for the last 6 years coming on the back end of not winning a cup since 1975. Need to shake it up as putting a few pieces together to make us better is not good enough.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please get off his jock. JVR is a terrible hockey player who is paid like a difference maker and is anything but that. We have a third line left winger who gets paid like a top six and we are stuck with him for years. The reason he has only played 8 games is because he got hurt Big Puss style like the rest of his game.

Funny part about reading your post was i am eating Cheerios as i read it.

'Terrible hockey players' don't score 30 goals in the NHL. That's what pisses me off about your stance on him. You think he's terrible and he's very clearly, objectively, not terrible.