• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out the ESPN clip. It was a cheap and dirty sucker punch that busted up Ekblad's nose.
Just watched it and that's a pretty bad look for him. Id say he will be a little lighter in his wallet and a few games off for that sucker punch.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out the ESPN clip. It was a cheap and dirty sucker punch that busted up Ekblad's nose.
Yea I checked it out, what a doosh. Ekblad didn't even do shit to begin with? Preseason shouldn't be a time for that type of dumbshit. He will fade as do all the Matt Cooke types do.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched it and that's a pretty bad look for him. Id say he will be a little lighter in his wallet and a few games off for that sucker punch.
He will be wearing a target on him now not just from other teams, but now officials will be on the lookout when he is on the ice.. Like the saying goes. like father..like son! Tie was a dooche as well. Patrick Roy and his kid are another.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be wearing a target on him now not just from other teams, but now officials will be on the lookout when he is on the ice.. Like the saying goes. like father..like son! Tie was a dooche as well. Patrick Roy and his kid are another.
I agree with your whole post. I don't mind tough guys who know when they need to step up versus these idiots who think it's part of every game.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your whole post. I don't mind tough guys who know when they need to step up versus these idiots who think it's part of every game.
100% correct. If you're a real tough guy you would see Ekblad didn't want to fight and you would skate away.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lyon out 4 weeks. Hurt himself in warmup last night apparently.

Also signed Yegor Zamula to an ELC today. He played well in the preseason. I like that as a low-risk high-reward type signing. Going to be a few years before we know, but I like it.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the replays show the half dozen crosschecks/slashes from Ekblad near the net prior to the incident.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the replays show the half dozen crosschecks/slashes from Ekblad near the net prior to the incident.
You're right i didn't see that but still if you get slashed and cross checked while camping in front of the net then either let the ref call it or turn around and slash Ekblad in the legs like he did to you. Dont punch a guy in the face while you know he doesn't want to drop the gloves.If you dont want to slash Ekblad in the legs to get even then take his number and crush him into the boards later in the game.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers make some cuts. A good chunk of the phantoms roster really..

Mcdonald
Kase
Palmquist
Willcox
Rubtsov
Drake
Hora
Vecchione
de Haas
Bunnaman

Down to 41 now. 18 or so more to go.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers make some cuts. A good chunk of the phantoms roster really..

Mcdonald
Kase
Palmquist
Willcox
Rubtsov
Drake
Hora
Vecchione
de Haas
Bunnaman

Down to 41 now. 18 or so more to go.
I bet Vecchione is rethinking his decision to sign with the Flyers

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Vecchione is rethinking his decision to sign with the Flyers

I wouldn't bet against you on that one! Tough break for the guy. Probably the only guy in Philly who was sad when they won the lottery and got Patrick.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like

JvR-Patrick-Konecny
Lindblom-Vorobyev-Voracek
Raffl-Weal-Twarynski
Leier-Lehtera-Weise

Provorov-Ghost
Hagg-Myers
Gudas-Friedman

Hart
Stolarz

tonight. Neuvy was supposed to play, but get this, left the morning skate with what appeared to be an injury :L. Hart might make the team as the only healthy guy at this point. Lyon out. Neuvy out. Elliot recovering from offseason surgery. Stolarz coming back from a torn ACL. Jeez.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like

JvR-Patrick-Konecny
Lindblom-Vorobyev-Voracek
Raffl-Weal-Twarynski
Leier-Lehtera-Weise

Provorov-Ghost
Hagg-Myers
Gudas-Friedman

Hart
Stolarz

tonight. Neuvy was supposed to play, but get this, left the morning skate with what appeared to be an injury :L. Hart might make the team as the only healthy guy at this point. Lyon out. Neuvy out. Elliot recovering from offseason surgery. Stolarz coming back from a torn ACL. Jeez.
Will be very interested to see that first line in action and as far as Neuvy goes unbelievable.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB claimed Martel on waivers. Unfortunate for the Phantoms, he was one of their better scorers. Good for Martel though, he’ll get an NHL shot now with the Bolts. They have to keep him up after claiming him.

Don’t think he had a future with the Flyers.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we had some interesting lines in practice today.

Giroux-Coots-Konecny
JvR-Patrick-Voracek
Lindblom-Vorobyev-Simmonds
Laughton-Knight-Raffl

That looks like a potential opening night lineup. Knight in, Weal out, would be surprising to me. If that holds, they must think Vorobyev has a higher offensive potential than Weal.

Coots also left practice early with McCrossin which is not a great sign. Regular season needs to hurry the hell up before all our players are hurt. Ghost left early last night too, though it looks like he practiced today.