• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBX - Outer Banks, NC

Y'all don't have enough preppy friends! :)
Oh well i could see how OBX stands for Outer Banks, NC it just makes sense.

Note to self: New years resolution more preppy friends :lol:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always need some extra excitement. Had a very busy and adventurous summer. I'm going to the OBX in 2 weeks to relax. My son just started middle school. Holy hell I'm getting old.

We will almost be there at the same time...Lol

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will almost be there at the same time...Lol
Going with my Ohio\ Pittsburgh family ( wife's side). It's always entertaining getting together with them. Don't agree on pro teams, but we all love The Ohio State Buckeyes athletics.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with my Ohio\ Pittsburgh family ( wife's side). It's always entertaining getting together with them. Don't agree on pro teams, but we all love The Ohio State Buckeyes athletics.

:rolleyes2:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@awaz ..I like your Hokies this season. I think they have a real shot at beating Clemson this season. I have them finishing 2nd behind Clemson in the ACC, ahead of Miami for sure.

They certainly looked good on Monday. I was impressed. Defense looked fantastic. Scary thing is, almost the whole defense are freshmen or sophomores. A good portion of the offense is young too. Next couple seasons could be special.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They certainly looked good on Monday. I was impressed. Defense looked fantastic. Scary thing is, almost the whole defense are freshmen or sophomores. A good portion of the offense is young too. Next couple seasons could be special.
I will be certain to root VT against Clemson. I do not like Dabo. He is known for negative recruiting, which technically is within the rules, but he is a scumbag while doing it. Now it's the 18 year old kids who are drinking his kool aid.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be certain to root VT against Clemson. I do not like Dabo. He is known for negative recruiting, which technically is within the rules, but he is a scumbag while doing it. Now it's the 18 year old kids who are drinking his kool aid.
Mall i would think OSU has their own coaching problems to worry about. :lol::suds:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mall i would think OSU has their own coaching problems to worry about. :lol::suds:
Everything is good on our end. It's all in the past and moving forward. I'm assuming you are referring to the asst coach fired for an alleged DV?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is good on our end. It's all in the past and moving forward. I'm assuming you are referring to the asst coach fired for an alleged DV?
Yes that's the one and the head coach allegedly covering it up and getting suspended for 3 games.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks! We'll need the help if we get there. Right now I'm still worried about the rest of the schedule though. It looks nice on paper, ND at home, Miami at home, but VT has a history of screwing things up when they shouldn't.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that's the one and the head coach allegedly covering it up and getting suspended for 3 games.
Yes, but if you read the full report, which I don't think you would give your time of day to read the police reports, etc. Meyer took the proper protocol. That being said, we live in a time where the media likes to be up in everybody's business and looking to sell a story and get clicks on their sites. The guy who brought this story to light is a POS and took the story to only a one sided alleged victim. I let this incident settle and let the investigation unfold before I even made any comments on this. As it stands, the victim's mother and her other family members even defended him (the alleged abuser).
Anyway, it's over. It will be settled in court. Coach Meyer should have just simply not answered any questions in regard to this and strictly football. The 3 game suspension is pure BS and it's just because the President Drake and BOT want to save face to show America that this was a serious investigation. They found really no fault with Meyer reporting this to the AD. I'm done with this story. Did I put you to sleep @lasgop8 ?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! We'll need the help if we get there. Right now I'm still worried about the rest of the schedule though. It looks nice on paper, ND at home, Miami at home, but VT has a history of screwing things up when they shouldn't.
ND is ND and will fade as the season grows. Brian Kelly has always underachieved with that talent. Miami is overrated and lost their best CB fo the season. The former Buckeye QB Joe Burrow (LSU) pretty much had his way against that Miami defense. VT has a solid defense and will win many games this season. I'm calling it 9-3 or 10-2 and playing in the ACC title game.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but if you read the full report, which I don't think you would give your time of day to read the police reports, etc. Meyer took the proper protocol. That being said, we live in a time where the media likes to be up in everybody's business and looking to sell a story and get clicks on their sites. The guy who brought this story to light is a POS and took the story to only a one sided alleged victim. I let this incident settle and let the investigation unfold before I even made any comments on this. As it stands, the victim's mother and her other family members even defended him (the alleged abuser).
Anyway, it's over. It will be settled in court. Coach Meyer should have just simply not answered any questions in regard to this and strictly football. The 3 game suspension is pure BS and it's just because the President Drake and BOT want to save face to show America that this was a serious investigation. They found really no fault with Meyer reporting this to the AD. I'm done with this story. Did I put you to sleep @lasgop8 ?
Wow tell us how you really feel :suds::lol: