• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Sandstrom is looking like he might be more than just Hart's future back-up so far this preseason:

3-0-0, 1.33 GAA, .955 save %

Hopefully the Flyers don't trade him away for peanuts like the Blackhawks did with Hasek when they already had Belfour. Actually, if Hart/Sandstrom turn out to be anything close to Belfour/Hasek I guess we should just be thankful and hope they don't trade BOTH of them away!! Ah, the "Dollar" Bill Wirtz days...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Sandstrom is looking like he might be more than just Hart's future back-up so far this preseason:

3-0-0, 1.33 GAA, .955 save %

Hopefully the Flyers don't trade him away for peanuts like the Blackhawks did with Hasek when they already had Belfour. Actually, if Hart/Sandstrom turn out to be anything close to Belfour/Hasek I guess we should just be thankful and hope they don't trade BOTH of them away!! Ah, the "Dollar" Bill Wirtz days...
This is a good problem to have.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has had a far better impact then the kid in Jersey. His progression so far has been awesome.
2017-18 NHL Hockey Stats and League Leaders - Points - National Hockey League - ESPN

If you look at this the kid in NJ did pretty well for himself not to mention they made the playoffs when they weren't supposed to. But we know the real story and that is Patrick did all his damage in only half a season and i believe he is a better two way player than Nico even though the plus minus says otherwise.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017-18 NHL Hockey Stats and League Leaders - Points - National Hockey League - ESPN

If you look at this the kid in NJ did pretty well for himself not to mention they made the playoffs when they weren't supposed to. But we know the real story and that is Patrick did all his damage in only half a season and i believe he is a better two way player than Nico even though the plus minus says otherwise.
He was not the reason they made the playoffs though, Hall did most of thier damage IMO, also Patrick only played on our top PP towards the end of the season to. Like I said, his overall progressions are leaps ahead of Nico.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was not the reason they made the playoffs though, Hall did most of thier damage IMO, also Patrick only played on our top PP towards the end of the season to. Like I said, his overall progressions are leaps ahead of Nico.
Yes a case could be made plus he has better size. I'm happy with the way it played out.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I feel good about the Nico vs. Nolan situation so far.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Andrew MacDonald sustained a lower body injury during an off-season workout and will be sidelined approximately six weeks."

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Andrew MacDonald sustained a lower body injury during an off-season workout and will be sidelined approximately six weeks."

Should give Myers a little more ice time in the preseason to see what he's got. I do think AMac has proven to be a pretty useful guy over the past few years. Overpaid and probably overplayed, yes, but still useful. His loss hurts the team IMO.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should give Myers a little more ice time in the preseason to see what he's got. I do think AMac has proven to be a pretty useful guy over the past few years. Overpaid and probably overplayed, yes, but still useful. His loss hurts the team IMO.
I agree 100%. This guy will never live up to his contract but is definitely a useful player on this team.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about leaps and bounds but i do expect more progress from Patrick this season where as Nico will probably level off.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on which Patrick we get. Do we see the second half or the 1st half player or somewhere in between.
2nd half. Remember he was coming into the season after surgery and then had the concussion.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd half. Remember he was coming into the season after surgery and then had the concussion.
I hope we see the second half player because at times he was the best player on the ice in the regular season but didn't fair so well in the playoffs. He is coming in healthy this season so i am really hoping we see the 2nd half Patrick and he carries us throughout the season.

P.S. LETS GO RAMS!!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we see the second half player because at times he was the best player on the ice in the regular season but didn't fair so well in the playoffs. He is coming in healthy this season so i am really hoping we see the 2nd half Patrick and he carries us throughout the season.

P.S. LETS GO RAMS!!
I just remember Ghost and G coming off the same surgery and need 1/2 season to get going. Patrick was a rookie. I really think he will excite us this year.

This will be the 1 Monday night game I stay up for this year!