• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watxhed some Flyer news on NHL network, predicted playoffs for us, but same old same old, what does the netminder situation do or happen?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watxhed some Flyer news on NHL network, predicted playoffs for us, but same old same old, what does the netminder situation do or happen?
Just about everyone picking us to make the playoffs its what we do once we get there that is the mystery.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting on all of these kids to get to the big club is very frustrating.
True, I think we have a decent core now though. Defense def could use a couple of more pieces IMO, but goalie is whats gonna get us where we need to be, just don't see our current rooster spots getting that job done. Elliott IMO is a top tier back up, flashes aren't going to get it done, ask Steve Mason.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hart should be in the AHL IMO unless he completely destroys the competition in camp. I'm hoping that Stolarz pushes the team to trade one of the vets I think that he could be pretty good this year if healthy... that would be great for the Flyer's

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hart should be in the AHL IMO unless he completely destroys the competition in camp. I'm hoping that Stolarz pushes the team to trade one of the vets I think that he could be pretty good this year if healthy... that would be great for the Flyer's
Im not positive but i think Lyon is ahead of Stolarz on the Flyers depth chart.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Lyon is probably ahead of Stolarz on the depth chart right now, but I think Stolarz has more talent. If his knee is healed, I think he jumps Lyon at some point this fall. I'm with FFF, Stolarz pushing for the NHL team at some point this season is my darkhorse hope too. I think he's got a much higher ceiling.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Lyon is probably ahead of Stolarz on the depth chart right now, but I think Stolarz has more talent. If his knee is healed, I think he jumps Lyon at some point this fall. I'm with FFF, Stolarz pushing for the NHL team at some point this season is my darkhorse hope too. I think he's got a much higher ceiling.
Yeah that's what I was thinking exactly. Lyon probably is ahead because Stolarz was injured but I'd take Stolarz all day long. He was looking good until he was injured broke my heart...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he has had two surgeries on the same knee. It may be optimistic to think he will return to the same goalie he was.