• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1 Year Bowl Ban for Ohio St.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's actually an additional year on top of the 2-year self-imposed post-season ban that OSU had placed on its self

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade Beamer and his staff for anyone. Sorry. As for Nebraska winning titles. That's the past. The only title that matters is the next one.

Seriously, Clark?

The next thing a Beamer led team wins will be the first thing a Beamer led team wins

I guess you are happy with mediocrity.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ this thread turning into a Nebraska vs Miami vs Va Tech argument. :couch2:

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, no.

This just in- one Husker fan still bitter Miami beat them straight up for two NCs.

Very good.

We could compare recent records or we can discuss the 90s- I think I've embarrassed you enough.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Very good.

We could compare recent records or we can discuss the 90s- I think I've embarrassed you enough.

What? There is no doubt that recent Cane records have been total failures. But, you called Miami "second rate". I was just pointing out we have equal NC record and have the boost of beating you twice for a NC.

The only one here that should be embarrassed by what has been posted here is you.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice of you to get to a bowl this year...what with all of the talent in the world you usually squander.

Nice. Just stating facts. If you think Beamer can't be replaced, that is EXACTLY the mentality of why you will never win anything......you ACCEPT mediocrity. We have a NC in our back pocket, and more wins the last decade than you could dream of - unlike you, we've gotten results from our coaches. Hell even our ex-assistant coaches have won NCs........what have you gotten from Beamer? Losses to FCS schools, and an empty trophy case.

But hey, you KEEP that guy.....he guarantees the rest of us never have to worry about Va Tech contending for a NC

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mediocrity....got it.....

How many wins do you have in the last decade? You have a national title. I will give you that, but see, when it comes to winning consistently.....well we are in a better place right now....

Look, you are a Texas fan, which makes you unreasonable by definition. TM is the only reasonable one that I have found. You talk a lot but say very little. You tout the past while ignoring the present. You exaggerate to try and support a watered down, weak non-point. This is your burden.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Just stating facts. If you think Beamer can't be replaced, that is EXACTLY the mentality of why you will never win anything......you ACCEPT mediocrity. We have a NC in our back pocket, and more wins the last decade than you could dream of - unlike you, we've gotten results from our coaches.

I don't really want to get into this, but you better check these facts.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mediocrity....got it.....

How many wins do you have in the last decade? You have a national title. I will give you that, but see, when it comes to winning consistently.....well we are in a better place right now....

Look, you are a Texas fan, which makes you unreasonable by definition. TM is the only reasonable one that I have found. You talk a lot but say very little. You tout the past while ignoring the present. You exaggerate to try and support a watered down, weak non-point. This is your burden.

It's not that I say very little....it's that you comprehend very little.

YOU ACCEPT MEDIOCRITY. It's that simple; YOU are the one claiming you would not want ANY other coach and staff than Beamers - one that has failed to win anything of note, ever.

That is your burden.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past decade that you refer to:

102 wins
4 Conference Titles
5 Division Titles
5 BCS Bowls

If this is mediocre, what pray tell is upper echelon.....

:evil: O-H............

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past decade that you refer to:

102 wins
4 Conference Titles
5 Division Titles
5 BCS Bowls

If this is mediocre, what pray tell is upper echelon.....

yes, mediocre. Tell us, how many times have you gone undefeated? Played for a NC? Won said NC?

Winning a crappy conference really doesn't say much if you never get on the NATIONAL stage and do anything of significance.

You are happy with this arrangement, as we can all see. Carry on then winning the ACC, and nothing else.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starbigD is a tool that shows up everywhere. Usually he is whining about aTm. He is a putz, but I admit that I spar back. I should stop....

It always amazes me how much some of you claim to know about me, yet are so completely ignorant.

I've started 2 threads about A&M in the HISTORY of this board, two. But keep spouting your ignorance, it really works for you.

I stand by my statements....you accept mediocrity. You don't like them, so that instantly makes me a troll in your eyes.....so be it. I offer my opinions, the truth as I see it. Take it for what you will.