• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1 Year Bowl Ban for Ohio St.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you and me both. I guess that makes us all trolls.

No that part doesn't make you a troll. The part about you claiming Virginia Tech fans accepting mediocrity, though Texas will go 5-7, 7-5, lose to Baylor, get crushed by a rival, miss bowls, or play in shit bowls, and not win your conference, all with boat loads of squanderd 5* talent and being perfectly fine w Mack Brown as your coach is what makes you a troll

You need to look no farther than within my friend

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that part doesn't make you a troll. The part about you claiming Virginia Tech fans accepting mediocrity, though Texas will go 5-7, 7-5, lose to Baylor, get crushed by a rival, miss bowls, or play in shit bowls, and not win your conference, all with boat loads of squanderd 5* talent and being perfectly fine w Mack Brown as your coach is what makes you a troll

Not once have I said I support Mack as my coach, or made a claim that I'd rather have him than any other staff on the planet. FAIL.

And just for the record, Mack has a NC.....what does Beamer have? Oh that's right, squat.

Texas fans didn't accept mediocrity with Mack. We fired our entire staff last season. See, there's a difference there......being patient with a proven HC is not the same as perennially never getting over the hump with one, and claiming you'd rather have him than ANY other winning HC.

You need to look no further than within your failed reasoning, my friend.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just send these d-bags back to Disney already? Christ, it's like dealing with petulant five year olds... If these two represent the broader thought processes of the Nebraska and Texas fan bases then let's all give a :burt: and throw in a little :csb: while we're at it...

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if an Alabama fan had said the same thing, then the statement would have merit?

What does it matter what team he roots for?

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NCAA should get a 1 year ban for failure to monitor SEC oversigning for years. who do they think they are handing out punishments yet at the same time powerless to enforce playoffs. Fuck the NCAA

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately for any of us who root for teams not named the Ohio State University, starting in 2013 we might be rooting for the right for our team to play in the Capital One bowl perennially.

What? Stop being so overdramatic. They'll be back to what they were most of the last decade - the best program in the conference but definitely beatable.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if an Alabama fan had said the same thing, then the statement would have merit?

What does it matter what team he roots for?

Exactly. Its the messageboard deflection theory. When someone makes your program look like shit, find any faults with his while ignoring your own.

Sorry, but claiming your program is good because of ACC championships is a little funny. I'm a fan of a team in the BE. If i said the same crap, you would be the first to laugh. The fact is, if my team won 5 straight BE championships, i would not use that as a sign of how good my team is. In fact, my team has won a few BE conference titles in the past few years. Doesnt mean they compare to schools in other conferences.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of this hate and talk about mediocrity coming from someone whose s/n is "wearegettingthere". What a donkey.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready for the number of automatic weapons to increase in Columbus 10 fold.

So he'll be going after these guys?
n56758765878145.jpg

Quote:

Yeah were the PH and were helpin to regulate the 419 and now the 810 Were taken over dont **** with us or we be on yoru front porch yellin Bring Em Out let us in the door, comin in this bitch all ORANGE to the floor and we Run it

Lol
New Ohio gang...The Pumpkinheads? (Icy Hot Stuntaz 2) - DVD Talk Forum