• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs. (8) Los Angeles Kings Series Thread

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks have a 3 game break. good for both teams but better for canucks I think. so much so for Daniel.

going to stay away from the radio as they will be blasted with talk of 7 games ...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can always count on Botch for trying to take Gallaghers job :D

points are 100% headline is um well it is what it is

the writer of the story doesnt write the headline

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#CBJ GM Scott Howson gave the #Canucks permission to hire former #CBJ coach Scott Arniel as
advance scout, but he's not being paid by VAN.

lol i can hear the conversation now

Howson: "so Mike remember that time when we were both articling students for the same law firm ... those were great times, huh? ... oh by the way ... you can use our former coach Scott Arniel as a scout for the playoffs if you want ... dont worry about paying him we will keep doing that ... oh one last thing Mike ... about this Corey Schneider kid ... "

Gillis' phone goes *click*

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Fraser should be in Butter's Chateau Bowwow, just a very stupid and unnecessary penalty that gave the Canucks the spark they needed last night.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trippin.
Its still LA 3 _ VAN 1
They are still the same team, Kings are still a better team.
Eventually they had to get some puck luck, if it happens in a game we out played them, so be it. Seems fair after getting outplayed in game 3 and getting the win.
We have to win one more game.
For the sake of their city I was hoping it would be L.A., but w/e.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trippin.
Its still LA 3 _ VAN 1
They are still the same team, Kings are still a better team.
Eventually they had to get some puck luck, if it happens in a game we out played them, so be it. Seems fair after getting outplayed in game 3 and getting the win.
We have to win one more game.
For the sake of their city I was hoping it would be L.A., but w/e.

We are also not being fooled into thinking we have an edge here. We win Game 5 we have an edge.... I liked the Canucks game in the 2nd and 3rd period. Kings came out with the will to win in the 1st but couldn't beat Schneider (it could have been 3-0 and OVER) so we need to come out harder in game 5. going to be a doozy

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Canucks fans were thinking on the Brown penalty shot "Thank God Schneider is between the pipes?"

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont have to be a canucks fan to have gotten the feeling that after the first period when the Sedins started going all Harlem Globetrotters on the power play and as they hit the blue line even strength ... the Kings players started thinking to themselves ... "oh fuck"

with all the standing around and watching the Kings did last night, Im sure they will figure it out and put some bodies on the Sedins Sunday

the LA Kings official twat should tweet "thank you Duncan Keith" if or when the Kings win this series

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Canucks fans were thinking on the Brown penalty shot "Thank God Schenider is between the pipes?"

i was thinking "oh no Crampy Schneider time"

get the midol and ginger ale

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Canucks fans were thinking on the Brown penalty shot "Thank God Schenider is between the pipes?"

actually I didn't think of Luongo more than twice during the game and one was at the end and the other was after the first period.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit. Schneider is really really good.

after the last 2 games. We will NOT see Luongo again in net this series or most likely again in net for Vancouver. what a strange occurrence after the SCF

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be totally honest Im just happy we didn't get swept. losing this series will still be ultimate futility after last season and unacceptable but until its over.... its not

hows that for wisdom

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be totally honest Im just happy we didn't get swept. losing this series will still be ultimate futility after last season and unacceptable but until its over.... its not

hows that for wisdom

its an amazing dynamic that Daniel provided last night

but still

Kesler
RAYMOND
Burrows
Bieksa
Edler
Hamhuis
even Booth (... he was a passenger on a lot of Sedin shifts ... just like the Kings he got caught just watching them put their skill on exhibit)

I didnt entirely like these guys games last night ... they need to step it up in a major way

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamhuis was a Garrry Valk favourite last night.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its an amazing dynamic that Daniel provided last night

but still

Kesler
RAYMOND
Burrows
Bieksa
Edler
Hamhuis
even Booth (... he was a passenger on a lot of Sedin shifts ... just like the Kings he got caught just watching them put their skill on exhibit)

I didnt entirely like these guys games last night ... they need to step it up in a major way

Kesler
RAYMOND
Bieksa

even with Bieksa getting a freaking GWG goal last night I was cursing these guys non stop. is Kesler pouting? is he just waiting for beast mode to take him over in the moonlight. WTF is going on with him. Im not even going to talk about fucking Raymond..... fucking guy

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
(my sig line is a dream but like Oprah says ... say your dreams everyday and they end up coming true - lol)
sig line needs work in light of recent developments. Might i suggest
Luongo (and Raymond) for Ryan Malone, good Ivy League kid Alex Killorn and *hey Steve look over there* Brett Connolly
How many Canucks fans were thinking on the Brown penalty shot "Thank God Schneider is between the pipes?"

that was the first playoff penalty shot save in team history.
- Duschesne scored in 1991, and Frolik scored last year (crampy incident)

happy of course we didn't get swept, but I am still not convinced that we won't lay an egg somewhere in the next three.
call me skeptically optimistic.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamhuis was a Garrry Valk favourite last night.

i saw that and i dont understand it ... Hamhuis seems to be so light on his feet ... to me he doesnt seem like his steady self

when he gets pressured he is either going down and sprawling like a girl playing grade 6 baseketball or giving up the puck

Valk also said Bieksa was great ... yah the way he played that puck at the point on the pp that led to the penalty shot was great ????

inexcusable .. even the slightest mistake is magnified at this time of year