• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs. (8) Los Angeles Kings Series Thread

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

No worries, my post was for Matt.

I know, I just took a couple of pot shots at the Leafs, so I wanted to clarify. I'm always #29 due to Potvin in homage to him, as he's the reason why I started playing hockey.....or, if people saw me play, probably disgracing him, lol.

:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, it's all good. I'm sure I would be a little snappy too if the Leafs -theoretically - were to be involved in a playoff series and were losing.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy fuck. what the fuck is going on here? late start times have kept me from watching any of these games.

to say this is stunning would be an understatement. for kings fans, this is not really anything new, your guys have been major spoilers in the playoffs in the past (ahem detroit). enjoy it, man isn't hockey one crazy fuckin ride?

for canucks fans, jeesh, this is crushing. i'm sorry guys.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do apologize to you Blind, you're a true fan and a good dude. My posts about the Maple Leafs only had to do with B&W4ever. My favorite player of all time is Felix Potvin and I do have a soft spot in my heart for the Leafs. I just didn't like him piling on with bullshit.

Aww, you hurt my feelings.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thInk AV should be fired for the sole reason of focusing on a goalie change over the PP failure

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thInk AV should be fired for the sole reason of focusing on a goalie change over the PP failure

I can't explain my frustration level. this is the biggest failure of this franchise of all time.

all time.

congrats kings fans you took our balls away faster than boston.

this team will be VERY different next year. so fucking different.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I just took a couple of pot shots at the Leafs, so I wanted to clarify. I'm always #29 due to Potvin in homage to him as he's the reason why I started playing hockey.....or, if people saw me play, probably disgracing him, lol.

:heh:

No probs. I never take a pot shot at the team or organization too personally. In fact, if someone thinks I am a dumbass as a fan for cheering them on, I can't say I don't see their point. I guess I have been a fan too long to give up.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope the canucks enjoyed their night of carousing and drinking at Boa Steakhouse in LA last night. I expect that it helped them find their PP and goal scoring. dont worry you secret is safe with me.... you fucking assholes....

nice fucking leadership group.....

nice...

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope the canucks enjoyed their night of carousing and drinking at Boa Steakhouse in LA last night. I expect that it helped them find their PP and goal scoring. dont worry you secret is safe with me.... you fucking assholes....

nice...

Should have gone to Scarpetta

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nice...

What's wrong with Boa? Arguably the best steak in LA...

Or do you mean they partied too late/drank too much, etc.?

(sorry, not trying to be an ass... I know you're not a happy camper right now...)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with Boa? Arguably the best steak in LA...

Or do you mean they partied too late/drank too much, etc.?

(sorry, not trying to be an ass... I know you're not a happy camper right now...)

yep. they were tying it ON last night at Boa. I guess they needed that drink fest before such a non important game.....

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, gotcha.

That sucks then. Definitely a shitty thing to do the night before such a big game. Ugh.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. they were tying it ON last night at Boa. I guess they needed that drink fest before such a non important game.....

Where are they going tonight? My suggestion would be Bob's Frolic Room at Hollywood and Vine. That was my favorite place to get it all out of my system; assuming it's still in operation.

The Power House on Highland Ave would work, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sounds like our Sharks except with the bong hits and xanax...

they still have not figured out how to score either!

tough loss tonight, i was pulling for Canucks.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are they going tonight? My suggestion would be Bob's Frolic Room at Hollywood and Vine. That was my favorite place to get it all out of my system; assuming it's still in operation.

The Power House on Highland Ave would work, too.

i once saw Greg Ginn play a ton of Black Flag tunes at Bobs Frolic III...never made it to I or II...

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i once saw Greg Ginn play a ton of Black Flag tunes at Bobs Frolic III...never made it to I or II...

Holy fuckoly; I wasn't expecting anyone to actually know about that dive. I haven't seen its slime soaked walls since 1990.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't quite a few media members predicting a Pens Nucks final? Now this. Insane.

Totally empathize. Maybe one of us can pull off the improbable. (Hopefully us.)