• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how could it hurt your feelings? you know as well as i do that LeBron is better than Kobe all time- and LeBron still potentially has years and years as an elite player.

Even someone that peronally dislikes LEBron as much as you could not possibly think that All-Time Kobe is the better player.

10/10 if you asked me- who would you rather have Kobe or LeBron- you of course pick LeBron....thats not a knock against Kobe....its just LeBron is LeBron....id think anyone that is simply not a LEBron hater for haters sake could acquiesce to that point.

I mean- I heard this Avengers Infinity War is a really good movie...even a great movie--- but its not The Godfather. Everyone with any sense knows that.

when did i say any different...?

wasn't a point of "which one is better". never was...

wasn't even ME who brought up Kobe. that's the card YOU guys pull if a Lakers fan says they don't like LeClown...

if i followed a different team there's not even a shred of doubt in my mind you guys'd take a shot at ANOTHER player...

point is as it always is. not everybody on the planet has to be in love with LeClown OR covet his "services"...

btw, Avengers I.F. got an 8 from me and the Mrs. so far Black Panther's the best Marvel movie this year. Venom's next i believe and the trailer looks pretty awesome...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are probably going to win the series but I want to see the Raps come out and win this game.

Show some competitive fire!!!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are probably going to win the series but I want to see the Raps come out and win this game.

Show some competitive fire!!!!

you'd think they'd TRY to get angry enough to get the Cavs monkey off their backs, right...?

right...?:tsk:

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark and Hubie.....as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Good announcing team.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what kind of starting lineup Dwayne Casey has going but i dont like it.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't you idiot contain Korver>. Explain will ya Craptor? He doesn't dribble. he can't create his own shot

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Wiz moved Porter into Indiana's cap space--- and used a 1st and Oubre to get off of Mahimi- and found takers for Marikieff Morris 8M expiring deal (they prob could -hes fairly useful and fairly cheap), for Jason Smiths 5 year player option (unless he declines it) and Meeks' 3M player option they would have....

Beal- 25
Wall- 19
Gortat- 13

as their only major deals....

that adds up to 57. Say you keep Morris-- thats 8 more- 65.....say you keep Smith...thats 71 about...

you still have over 30M to sign Cousins.

If they moved Mahimi attaching Oubre and a 1st, and then moved Porter into someoens cap space- they could probably pull off Cousins.

@tlance do you concur?

Sign me up for that!

I know they could create cap space, but I would worry about depth. Ideally I would hope they could move Gortat instead of Mahimi in that trade. Porter would be easier to move despite his salary. He is an actual good basketball player with youth on his side.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW Toronto is horrible. NUTless vaginas

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign me up for that!

I know they could create cap space, but I would worry about depth. Ideally I would hope they could move Gortat instead of Mahimi in that trade. Porter would be easier to move despite his salary. He is an actual good basketball player with youth on his side.

This. Get rid of Gortat.