• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ McCollum thinks Cousins could go to the Wizards to team up with Wall and company. Pretty sure the Wizards don't have the cap space to do that.
they dont but they may be able to manufacture it...im not sure id have to look

I bet they could trade Porter into Indiana's cap space so he would basically be a FA signing for them.

Theyd have to move MAhimi and Gortat...not sure how they would do that.

They might be able to move one by packaging a 1st and oubre with it....but moving both- especially Mahimi since he has 2 more years would not be easy

they could prob def. move Gortat since hes expiring if they attached their first

theyd prob have to find takers for Marikieff Morris, Jason Smith, and maybe Jodie Meeks if he opts in--- but those guys dont make much and you might be able to convince teams to take them.

Mahimi is the one guy that would make it tough.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they dont but they may be able to manufacture it...im not sure id have to look

I bet they could trade Porter into Indiana's cap space so he would basically be a FA signing for them.

Theyd have to move MAhimi and Gortat...not sure how they would do that.

They might be able to move one by packaging a 1st and oubre with it....but moving both- especially Mahimi since he has 2 more years would not be easy

they could prob def. move Gortat since hes expiring if they attached their first

theyd prob have to find takers for Marikieff Morris, Jason Smith, and maybe Jodie Meeks if he opts in--- but those guys dont make much and you might be able to convince teams to take them.

Mahimi is the one guy that would make it tough.

That'd be interesting if it happened. As is, the Wizards are just not competitive enough in the EC.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Wiz moved Porter into Indiana's cap space--- and used a 1st and Oubre to get off of Mahimi- and found takers for Marikieff Morris 8M expiring deal (they prob could -hes fairly useful and fairly cheap), for Jason Smiths 5 year player option (unless he declines it) and Meeks' 3M player option they would have....

Beal- 25
Wall- 19
Gortat- 13

as their only major deals....

that adds up to 57. Say you keep Morris-- thats 8 more- 65.....say you keep Smith...thats 71 about...

you still have over 30M to sign Cousins.

If they moved Mahimi attaching Oubre and a 1st, and then moved Porter into someoens cap space- they could probably pull off Cousins.

@tlance do you concur?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Wiz moved Porter into Indiana's cap space--- and used a 1st and Oubre to get off of Mahimi- and found takers for Marikieff Morris 8M expiring deal (they prob could -hes fairly useful and fairly cheap), for Jason Smiths 5 year player option (unless he declines it) and Meeks' 3M player option they would have....

Beal- 25
Wall- 19
Gortat- 13

as their only major deals....

that adds up to 57. Say you keep Morris-- thats 8 more- 65.....say you keep Smith...thats 71 about...

you still have over 30M to sign Cousins.

If they moved Mahimi attaching Oubre and a 1st, and then moved Porter into someoens cap space- they could probably pull off Cousins.

@tlance do you concur?

They'd basically deplete the roster to get a Wall/Cousins/Beal trio....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ McCollum thinks Cousins could go to the Wizards to team up with Wall and company. Pretty sure the Wizards don't have the cap space to do that.

Interesting.

A sign and trade for Otto Porter and something else might be really good for both teams.

I honestly think the Pelicans need Mirotic more than Cousins. He just fits better. Porter would be the a great fit with Davis and Holliday. He also plugs their biggest hole.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

A sign and trade for Otto Porter and something else might be really good for both teams.

I honestly think the Pelicans need Mirotic more than Cousins. He just fits better. Porter would be the a great fit with Davis and Holliday. He also plugs their biggest hole.
im not sure of the sign and trade rules but i dont think you can sig nand trade anymore when your over the cap......id have to research it a little bit.

youd prob have to move Porter into cap space like Indianas is what i wast hinking and then find a taker for Mahimi for say Oubre and a 1st.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love eating. Another great sub from Jeff's Place.
Eating is really great. If I didn't eat I think I would probably die.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, yeah i'd think eating'd be a hard habit to break...

one might call it suicidal if you go too far with it...:D

Fuck vegertarian's and people who fast/starve themselves.

I just get regular work out's in the bedroom to keep me in shape.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck vegertarian's and people who fast/starve themselves.

I just get regular work out's in the bedroom to keep me in shape.
Bruh masturbating only burns like 100 calories

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see, this is the thing, man. i've even admitted LeClown is a GREAT basketball player. but that in some folks eyes isn't good enough...
some folks ain't sheep. just sayin'...

He did miss one fallaway jumper the other night.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s literally a circle jerk in here

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you can join a cult.

Search your feelings. Come to the dark side.

Most Cults self destruct and die. Percentage of failure of cults-95-100%

3-6 coming up Losers

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Cults self destruct and die. Percentage of failure of cults-95-100%

3-6 coming up Losers

giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the card you're pulling...?

lmfao poor LeClown...:tsk:

hilarious...

but continue to bring up Kobe. the guy wasn't even the greatest Laker to ever play for us. great player? yup. absolute dick? no doubt...

"LeBron just needed more help"...

like i said, keep bringing up a retired player like it's gonna hurt my feelings...
how could it hurt your feelings? you know as well as i do that LeBron is better than Kobe all time- and LeBron still potentially has years and years as an elite player.

Even someone that peronally dislikes LEBron as much as you could not possibly think that All-Time Kobe is the better player.

10/10 if you asked me- who would you rather have Kobe or LeBron- you of course pick LeBron....thats not a knock against Kobe....its just LeBron is LeBron....id think anyone that is simply not a LEBron hater for haters sake could acquiesce to that point.

I mean- I heard this Avengers Infinity War is a really good movie...even a great movie--- but its not The Godfather. Everyone with any sense knows that.