• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will retire from SportsHoopla if the raps lose this series and ill bet wiggy to do the same

I think we are good. Raps will rebound huge. We should have won that game easily and the Raps have shown recovery ability all year. The Cavs were not tired, they had 48 hours off, it's not football or hockey. It's like soccer or baseball, you can play everyday if you need to. It's a pansy sport. Don't get me wrong, I like BB a lot but it's not really that physically challenging. PROS should be able to go everyday.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn, I hope the Cavs don't think winning game 1 means you win the series like a lot of people in here seem to think.

You will not take this moment from me. I was right and will continue to be right............for this series at least.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was the Love elbow to DeRozans race not a flagrant?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also - this series is FAR from over.....If Love cant hit the broad side of a barn the Raptors can still easily come back. Cavs arent getting 70 from Tristan, JR, Green and Korver every night thats for damn sure.

All the Raptors have to do is win game 2 and they are back on track.

Ladies and gents, the rare time I have more faith in Wiggy's team than him. Probably will be the only time it ever happens. Ever.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birdman- in 2 seasons- ZERO double doubles in the playoffs for both years with LeBron in Miami--- averaged 5.1 pts, 5.9 boards in '13-'14, 6.4 pts, 3.8 pts in '12-'13

Haslem: ZERO double doubles in '10-'11 did not play in the first two series- averaged 5.3 and 4.8....in '11-'12 2 double doubles 3.8 pts, 6.4 rebounds per game....in '12-'13 ZERO double doubles 5 pts, 3.6 rebounds...... in '13-'14 his corpose barely played- zero double dobules 2.5 pts, 2.6 rebounds

Joel Anthony- in '10-'11 zero double doubles 2.8 pts, 4.6 boards.....'11-'12 of course zero double doubles 3.2 pts, 3.2 boards, ....'12-'13 barely played was terrible 0.4 pts, 1.5 rebounds-- Riley then gave Boston a 1st rounder to eat his terrible contract

NOW THE TRISTAN THOMPSON-- '13-'14 9 double doubles----- THOSE THREE ASSHOLES COMBINED- Birdman, Haslem and Anthony- had a COMBINED 2 double doubles in those 4 seasons LEBron played in Miami.......

In 14-15 Tristan averaged 9.6 pts, 10.8 boards--- 9 dbl dbls- including 4 in the Finals
in 15-16 Tristan averaged 6.7 pts, 9 boards and had 3 double doubles ALL in the Finals
In 16-17 Tristan averaged 8.2 pts and 8.3 reboundds and had 2 double doubles

So---- in 3 seasons- Tristan has had 14 double doubles----(not counting this year)--- in 4 Seasons, Birdman, Haslem, Anderosn COMBINED for 2. Tristan averages about 9 pts and 9 boards......those guys didnt average DICK.

PLEASE NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER Compare him to trash like Haslem, Bird Man, Anthony---- those are end of the bench journeymen scrubs.

Haslem's Miami's all-time leader in rebounds. Say what you want about the other two guys. But leave UD out of this one. UD's not trash.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats because you don’t seem to grasp teams double James and focus on the shooters.
As I pointed out yesrerday, James won 2 rings here with the likes of Joel Anthony, Haslem and Bird playing the exact same role.

Assume James leaves the Cavs.
Tristan would do what without him?
His next contract will be what?
hey you can scurry around trying to distract from the fact that Whiteside was mentally weak and played like shit when the chips were down and Tristan Thompson has played great and has been a huge factor in the 2 biggest Cavs wins of the season------ just keep trying to convince yourself

as i have said a million times over---- one guy cares about helping his team win--- one guy cares about his stats and his minutes...we all know who is who.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are good. Raps will rebound huge. We should have won that game easily and the Raps have shown recovery ability all year. The Cavs were not tired, they had 48 hours off, it's not football or hockey. It's like soccer or baseball, you can play everyday if you need to. It's a pansy sport. Don't get me wrong, I like BB a lot but it's not really that physically challenging. PROS should be able to go everyday.

Ok, you have to be the ultimate homer. The Cavs were definitely tired. And by Cavs, I mean Lebron.

Your team's not winning this series, my dude. It hurts less when you have realistic expectations.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haslem's Miami's all-time leader in rebounds. Say what you want about the other two guys. But leave UD out of this one. UD's not trash.
Haslem was good when he was young-- but the dude is ancient...the dude was old when LeBron was there. Hes a good guy to have around the youngsters and tough--- but -- esp. in LeBrons later years there--- just got old.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron was 1/8 from 3 and 1/6 from the free throw line...he was gassed-- he doesnt shoot like that if hes not gassed.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birdman- in 2 seasons- ZERO double doubles in the playoffs for both years with LeBron in Miami--- averaged 5.1 pts, 5.9 boards in '13-'14, 6.4 pts, 3.8 pts in '12-'13

Haslem: ZERO double doubles in '10-'11 did not play in the first two series- averaged 5.3 and 4.8....in '11-'12 2 double doubles 3.8 pts, 6.4 rebounds per game....in '12-'13 ZERO double doubles 5 pts, 3.6 rebounds...... in '13-'14 his corpose barely played- zero double dobules 2.5 pts, 2.6 rebounds

Joel Anthony- in '10-'11 zero double doubles 2.8 pts, 4.6 boards.....'11-'12 of course zero double doubles 3.2 pts, 3.2 boards, ....'12-'13 barely played was terrible 0.4 pts, 1.5 rebounds-- Riley then gave Boston a 1st rounder to eat his terrible contract

NOW THE TRISTAN THOMPSON-- '13-'14 9 double doubles----- THOSE THREE ASSHOLES COMBINED- Birdman, Haslem and Anthony- had a COMBINED 2 double doubles in those 4 seasons LEBron played in Miami.......

In 14-15 Tristan averaged 9.6 pts, 10.8 boards--- 9 dbl dbls- including 4 in the Finals
in 15-16 Tristan averaged 6.7 pts, 9 boards and had 3 double doubles ALL in the Finals
In 16-17 Tristan averaged 8.2 pts and 8.3 reboundds and had 2 double doubles

So---- in 3 seasons- Tristan has had 14 double doubles----(not counting this year)--- in 4 Seasons, Birdman, Haslem, Anderosn COMBINED for 2. Tristan averages about 9 pts and 9 boards......those guys didnt average DICK.

PLEASE NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER Compare him to trash like Haslem, Bird Man, Anthony---- those are end of the bench journeymen scrubs.[/QUOTE

Nice way( typical way)to avoid answering the question.
Those guys CONTRIBUTED to 2 championships.

Wheres the defense in your stats?
Where is the pick setting in your stats.
Tristans stats, are a garbage collection.
Heats players were skilled in more ways to produce results which aren’t seen in the box score.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and gents, the rare time I have more faith in Wiggy's team than him. Probably will be the only time it ever happens. Ever.
lol....i just dont see Korver, Green, JR and TT going for 70 pts again - and Love's shot is beginning to worry me.....

if not Love who is this teams other offensive options? Jr and Korver as 2 and 3? thats scary...they need a good 15 at least from Love--- if not a couple games where he is in the 20's......

That- and the Cavs just dont have a big man that can compete with Valuciunas size...the dude went for 20 and 20 tonight....the CAvs dont have a true center - and if Love cant keep him honest with his shot- hes gonna have a free for all on the boards.

I absolutely think the Cavs will win the series- but its far from over and i am far from certain--- and seeing Boston win game 1 just makes me want to get to the ECF even more since- I just cant see LeBron losing to a CEltics team without Hayward and Kyrie and Smart.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey you can scurry around trying to distract from the fact that Whiteside was mentally weak and played like shit when the chips were down and Tristan Thompson has played great and has been a huge factor in the 2 biggest Cavs wins of the season------ just keep trying to convince yourself

as i have said a million times over---- one guy cares about helping his team win--- one guy cares about his stats and his minutes...we all know who is who.

I said Whiteside played like shit.
That has nothing to do with saying Tristans stats are mostly a collection of garbage because of the attention LeBron commands.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Whiteside played like shit.
That has nothing to do with saying Tristans stats are mostly a collection of garbage because of the attention LeBron commands.
i guess he only commands attention when Tristan is on the court and not when Birdman, Haslem and Anthony were on the court, LOL fuck if thats the case what would those scrubs have averaged? LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez...part of me hopes the Raptors fall apart mentally- but part of me thinks that something like this might just be the catalyst they need to find their balls.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess he only commands attention when Tristan is on the court and not when Birdman, Haslem and Anthony were on the court, LOL fuck if thats the case what would those scrubs have averaged? LOL

Point was, the stats dont matter.
You were the one comparing stats.
Im saying it doesnt really matter which player is in that role, if they accept the role.
The Heat players provided as much, or more even though you don’t see it in a boxscore.