• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Cavs defense believes in the MATADOR DEFENSE.
did pretty well against Indiana---- have heard it all before---- the Cavs defense is terrible blah blah blah....

once the playoffs start a curious thing happens--- the defense magically improves....hmhmmmmm wonder why that happens?

OHHH no but no Kyrie!!! how can the defense get better without Kyrie's inspiring defense?!!! lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raps have a better PG SG, and C. 3 of 5 at the starting position and the Raps coach is better.

And the Raps play better defense than the Cavs.
do the Raptors have LeBron Raymone James? Inarguably the 2nd best player of all time....one day arguably the best?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if you could read you would understand the difference between "better" and "more versatile"

Valunciunas and Poeltl are a big slow fucks that will get destroyed if he tries to follow Love out to the 3 pt line.

Turner and Thad Young were extremely tough matchups for Kevin Love since they are both quick enough to guard him on the outside, but also tough enough to guard him on the inside.
Poetl is not a slow fuck.
Maybe Kyle Lowry should avoid anything he can get lodged in his trachea the rest of the day?

Well if he isnt on par we will put Wright or Vanvleet in. Or maybe all 3 on the floor at the same time like we do at times.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poetl is not a slow fuck.

Well if he isnt on par we will put Wright or Vanvleet in. Or maybe all 3 on the floor at the same time like we do at times.
please do....the Cavs offense was all out of sorts last series because guys like Corey Joseph 6'3" 190 lbs, Victor Oladipo , 6'4 210 lbs, Lance Stephenson 6'6" 230 lbs---- all are very good, rugged, tough defenders with size.

There is nothing more than id like to see than Kyle Lowry 6'0, Fred VanVleet, 6'0", and Delon Wright 6'5"...none of which are good defenders--- guarding the Cavs.

The Cavs will have a major size advantage on the perimeter--- George Hill 6' 3"- a solid defender and very good 3 pt shooter, Jr Smith 6'6" a solid defender and very good 3 pt shooter, Kyle Korver 6' 7", Clarkson 6' 5".

PLEASE put a couple 6 footers on the court that cant play defense against the Cavs.....after that Indiana series and dealing with the size and physicality and defensive ability of Stephenson, Oladipo and Jospeh that will be like going from swimming in the North Atlantic in January to taking a nice warm dip in a jacuzzi.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raptors do have a major size advantage inside.

I think thats what this series comes down to--- the Cavs 3 pt shooting and if the Raptors can keep it under control- and the Raptors size advantage inside and if the Cavs can keep it close on the boards. If the Cavs are raining triples and getting open looks off of LeBron getting double teamed- the Cavs will win. If the Raptors size advantage is beating up the Cavs on the boards and getting extra possessions and a bunch of easy looks- the Raptors will win.

LeBron is going to get his. Lowry and DeRozan will get theirs.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raptors do have a major size advantage inside.

I think thats what this series comes down to--- the Cavs 3 pt shooting and if the Raptors can keep it under control- and the Raptors size advantage inside and if the Cavs can keep it close on the boards. If the Cavs are raining triples and getting open looks off of LeBron getting double teamed- the Cavs will win. If the Raptors size advantage is beating up the Cavs on the boards and getting extra possessions and a bunch of easy looks- the Raptors will win.

LeBron is going to get his. Lowry and DeRozan will get theirs.

Do the Raptors have anyone that can stop Kendrick Perkins?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do the Raptors have LeBron Raymone James? Inarguably the 2nd best player of all time....one day arguably the best?

Neither did the Pacers, and he was all out to survive.
HUGE game tonight for Raptors.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's got alotta work to do to be called the best, needs more bling-bling. I'm not even sure I can call him the 2nd best. For me Magic's # 2 right now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got alotta work to do to be called the best, needs more bling-bling. I'm not even sure I can call him the 2nd best. For me Magic's # 2 right now.

Yeah, I have Lebron as a solid #4 behind MJ, Kareem and Magic. He may well be #2 or #3 by the time he retires. I don't see him catching MJ. Won't rule it out, but it's going to be very difficult, imo.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have Lebron as a solid #4 behind MJ, Kareem and Magic. He may well be #2 or #3 by the time he retires. I don't see him catching MJ. Won't rule it out, but it's going to be very difficult, imo.

Oddly enough I have the same top 3, but Magic then KAJ. Makes me a little sick to list 2 Lakers though.:heh: My # 5 is Bird.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough I have the same top 3. Makes me a little sick to list 2 Lakers though.:heh: My # 5 is Bird.

be glad you guys got Tatum speaking of Larry Legend. dude put himself right there with him. we'll see if he keeps it up, but hellified poise for a rook...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be glad you guys got Tatum speaking of Larry Legend. dude put himself right there with him. we'll see if he keeps it up, but hellified poise for a rook...

Yeah he had a damn good rookie season & has looked good in the playoffs. As long as he continues to improve I should be able to look past the fact he played @ dook though. But if he thinks the Earth is flat like his fellow dookie the Injury Machine that will be disappointing.