• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Butler was amazing. Bam had his manhood challenged in Game 3 and he found a way to contribute offensively. He had some hard luck foul calls. The Embiid and one jump shot comes to mind. Was that his third or his second?

I felt like the Sixers got a Foster game tonight to their benefit. He isn’t responsible for Heat not shooting well but when they decide they’re sending teams to the line a combined 62 times that’s advantage home team and advantage team with Embiid Harden.

I hate that the NBA does that shit. This benefited my team and I’m still the man to stand here and say don’t tell me that they don’t come in like that to get more games.

Last time Foster had the Sixers Toronto was home, Sixers could close the series and foul shots were Sixers 25 Raptors 35. Tonight its Miami 28 and Sixers 34. And I’m convinced Miami’s number isn’t 28 unless Jimmy Butler MADE them call that.

I don’t trust that league office or their officials.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Butler was amazing. Bam had his manhood challenged in Game 3 and he found a way to contribute offensively. He had some hard luck foul calls. The Embiid and one jump shot comes to mind. Was that his third or his second?

Critical 4th foul

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t seen that on Miami’s home court. Ironically, this series has been about the three ball. If you told me this series would be about who has more threes wins the game (4-0) I’d say it’s 3-1 Miami or Sixers got swept. Role guys struggle to travel when it comes to shot making. And at home in the playoffs it’s the opposite effect.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, all of the options in my toolbar are all grayed out, inaccessible. Why does this keep happening from time to time? Can someone fix this, please? @HaroldSeattle? Any idea how to fix this?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, all of the options in my toolbar are all grayed out, inaccessible. Why does this keep happening from time to time? Can someone fix this, please? @HaroldSeattle? Any idea how to fix this?
Not familiar with the problem. By options in toolbar you talking about things like increasing text size , bolding text or you talking about giving emojis?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not familiar with the problem. By options in toolbar you talking about things like increasing text size , bolding text or you talking about giving emojis?

It's happened to me before I always forget what I have to do to ungrey it. But it makes it where you can't hit those buttons

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Font size, smilies, gifs, memes, spoilers, etc etc. Everything is grayed out. This has happened before, more than once.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's happened to me before I always forget what I have to do to ungrey it. But it makes it where you can't hit those buttons

Font size, smilies, gifs, memes, spoilers, etc etc. Everything is grayed out. This has happened before, more than once.
Odd. I'll see what I can find out. It's a problem beyond my abilities, as it sounds like a glitch that could be from this end, your your end or a combination, maybe a problem with a browser, maybe a problem with a ad blocker ( as those block things like posting twits), maybe a problem with a browser extension or add on. I have never had the problem ( other then a ad browser causing problems like blocking things I didn't want blocked) and with dozens of poster posting daily this is the first I've heard of this type of problem which makes me think it's an add on your using causing the problem, but what do I know? LOL You use a ad blocker?
What I would recommend is disabling all browser extensions and ad ons and see if that fixes the problem. If it does enable ad ons one at a time until you find which one is causing the problem. Maybe try a different browser also to see if that helps.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd. I'll see what I can find out. It's a problem beyond my abilities, as it sounds like a glitch that could be from this end, your your end or a combination, maybe a problem with a browser, maybe a problem with a ad blocker ( as those block things like posting twits), maybe a problem with a browser extension or add on. I have never had the problem ( other then a ad browser causing problems like blocking things I didn't want blocked) and with dozens of poster posting daily this is the first I've heard of this type of problem which makes me think it's an add on your using causing the problem, but what do I know? LOL You use a ad blocker?

I see it. It's when you hit the find button but sometimes it gets stuck like that

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he isn't close to 100%. I would sit him and if they win, sit him again on Thursday
One of my little joys from this game was a ball don’t lie moment. During the Thybulle open court foul he starts his academy award winning nonsense and in doing so he aggravates the hamstring.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I would recommend is disabling all browser extensions and ad ons and see if that fixes the problem. If it does enable ad ons one at a time until you find which one is causing the problem. Maybe try a different browser also to see if that helps.

Nah, no ad-blocker, I access this site mainly from my phone, and as far as I can remember, I've never downloaded any ad-blocker app

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t seen that on Miami’s home court. Ironically, this series has been about the three ball. If you told me this series would be about who has more threes wins the game (4-0) I’d say it’s 3-1 Miami or Sixers got swept. Role guys struggle to travel when it comes to shot making. And at home in the playoffs it’s the opposite effect.
def. tough on Miami's home court with no Embiid though. If the Sixers lose this series itll be a lot of "what if's" with Embiid being out those games. We shall see though. I wouldnt be surprised if the home team won every game in this series- but we shall see.

If Harden plays like he did tonight on 2 more occasions in the next 3 games the Sixers will win. I dont see Harden doing that 2 more times- but thats why they play the games.

Im glad this series and the Bucks/Celtics series should be long series.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
def. tough on Miami's home court with no Embiid though. If the Sixers lose this series itll be a lot of "what if's" with Embiid being out those games. We shall see though. I wouldnt be surprised if the home team won every game in this series- but we shall see.

If Harden plays like he did tonight on 2 more occasions in the next 3 games the Sixers will win. I dont see Harden doing that 2 more times- but thats why they play the games.

Im glad this series and the Bucks/Celtics series should be long series.
I think Miami has to respect that Harden can still shoot like that, which he hasn't shown us before.

Sag off, he can hit threes.
Get close and he can still get by for a contested 2/foul or kick out for an open three against the help defender.