• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is the better team and showed it tonight but they aren’t that much better. The warriors came out lazy and careless

Houston isn't the better team. They were last night though.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will get use to the names Tucker, Ariza and Gordon... You obviously think we are a one and a half man team... We 8 to 9 deep with quality role players...

When we click it's over... Same with GS, when they click, like they did game one... it's over.

Let's see who blinks first.

But you better get us by 6 cause if we come back home for the 7th.... You know what will happen..

We've never seen this Rockets team in a game 7. So we don't really know what would happen.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you better get us by 6 cause if we come back home for the 7th.... You know what will happen..

Game 7 from a team who never been in a game 7 together is a lot of pressure.....especially in front of your home fans

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know, I think we could beat the Warriors and people would still think the Warriors are the better team... It's all perception. Cause they been so dominate in the past... It's all good.

Let's play the series and see what happens... If we steal ONE at GS in the next two.... It's on..

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

speaking of that, the fact that Curry was such a defensive liability last night and the fact that his shot really weren't dropping? dunno if anyone's brought it up but maybe he came back too soon...?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of that, the fact that Curry was such a defensive liability last night and the fact that his shot really weren't dropping? dunno if anyone's brought it up but maybe he came back too soon...?

I don't think so. He looked like his old self previous series. Houston's just doing a great job on him so far.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could be ... but he was exposed on defense. The guy he was covering would set the pick everytime, switching him to the ball and then dribble drive or step back... He had to work extra hard on both ends of the court... Could have affected his shot...

He will eventually break loose. He's to good to hold down forever...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I think we could beat the Warriors and people would still think the Warriors are the better team... It's all perception. Cause they been so dominate in the past... It's all good.

Let's play the series and see what happens... If we steal ONE at GS in the next two.... It's on..

The Rockets are a good team. The Warriors are a great team. Houston absolutely had to win that game last night. If you lose two games at home, this series is over. Golden St. was late on rotations and shot like crap. Houston started moving the ball more which allowed them to get into a rhythm. It was premature to say that the series was over after 1 game like some people assumed. Having said that, Golden St. did what they needed to do. Also, how often are you going to get over 40 points from Gordon and Tucker along with Steph and Klay playing like utter shit?

Rockets played a perfect game yesterday. They still have to do that for 3 more games.

Reactions: LAD

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets are a good team. The Warriors are a great team. Houston absolutely had to win that game last night. If you lose two games at home, this series is over. Golden St. was late on rotations and shot like crap. Houston started moving the ball more which allowed them to get into a rhythm. It was premature to say that the series was over after 1 game like some people assumed. Having said that, Golden St. did what they needed to do. Also, how often are you going to get over 40 points from Gordon and Tucker along with Steph and Klay playing like utter shit?

Rockets played a perfect game yesterday. They still have to do that for 3 more games.

I agree with bout everything you said. Rockets played a perfect game in 2 but I feel GS played a perfect game in game 1... Had we loss game 2... yes it would have been over...

Right now I feel the edge is slightly on GS side cause we going to their house...

But if we steal one of the next two games I think the rockets will have the edge with 3 games left and 2 of those 3 in H-town...

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, people sleep on Gordon, Tucker and Ariza all the time because they're not getting headlines a lot of the time... They are our silent assassins/role players and are very capable of putting up 15 to 20 per night.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have a hard believing in a Mike D'Antoni coached team getting the job done.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have a hard believing in a Mike D'Antoni coached team getting the job done.

Everything has never happened before...until it does for the first time.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, people sleep on Gordon, Tucker and Ariza all the time because they're not getting headlines a lot of the time... They are our silent assassins/role players and are very capable of putting up 15 to 20 per night.

No one's sleeping on them. But you just singled out why people think the Warriors are ultimately win this series - in the playoffs, your stars matter more.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with bout everything you said. Rockets played a perfect game in 2 but I feel GS played a perfect game in game 1... Had we loss game 2... yes it would have been over...

Right now I feel the edge is slightly on GS side cause we going to their house...

But if we steal one of the next two games I think the rockets will have the edge with 3 games left and 2 of those 3 in H-town...

You may be right. But I go with the more talented team that has more experience.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's sleeping on them. But you just singled out why people think the Warriors are ultimately win this series - in the playoffs, your stars matter more.

Really?? I tend to think the stars are going to be stars... Which ever star gets the most help from their role players makes a bigger difference..

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't had a chance to see the Warriors in a high-pressure situation since Durant came.

Regardless of the outcome it would be fun to see. If the Rockets can get a split in Oakland then we'll get to see it in Games 5 & 6 (and maybe 7).