• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Durant the most underrated player in the NBA

Serious question. And yes, I said underrated.

........Being the sharpshooter he is and with his height and quick release he is the most difficult player in the NBA to guard.........When his shot is on there is nothing you can do to stop him......His release is to high to block or disturb his shot even if you stay right on him........He is great off the dribble, taking it to the hole and he was a 42% from 3 this season.

He is evolved into a elite defensive player and is one of the front runners to win DPOY.

Durant and James can both be argued as the #1 player in the NBA.......I think Durant has the edge on offensive efficency and is a better consistent defender than James........However James is better in the paint pulling down rebounds and better and finding the open man with his passing skills.......Remember at about this time last year Durant outplayed James in the finals and many claimed he had taken the throne from James as the #1 guy........

I would say yes to that he is the most underrated.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got a lot to go over in film in the morning lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way the Warriors were gonna sweep this team lol..this loss was expected and Curry killed any chance of a competetive game when he couldnt buy a bucket in the 1st half, The Rockets have got to be kicking themselves for letting game 1 go..the Warriors did what they were supposed to do and got back HCA, At least we have a series now.
No chance in hell the Warriors sweep, although I was wishing it :lol:, But the Warriors did what they were supposed to do - they are coming home 1-1 and now have home court advantage in a five game series and the next two games are at home for them - They have to feel pretty good about that

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can kind of chalk Game 2 up as an outlier. Warriors couldn't hit any jumpshots and Houston got production out of damn near everyone and nailed a high amount of 3's. It'd be hard for the Rockets to keep up this level of play for the rest of the series.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can kind of chalk Game 2 up as an outlier. Warriors couldn't hit any jumpshots and Houston got production out of damn near everyone and nailed a high amount of 3's. It'd be hard for the Rockets to keep up this level of play for the rest of the series.
Rockets were winded in this game to start the 4th. It's why they started fouling. GS can't have many more bad shooting nights though.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston looking tired out there. GS veterans grinding it out. Getting FTs stopping the clock. GS is going to win this game like this. Taking Houston out of what was working for them.

I love your sarcasm..

giphy.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why I said GS played as good I have seen in a long time in Game 1. Houston is no joke, they need three more of these games

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL... You act like we don't do this on the regular..

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why I said GS played as good I have seen in a long time in Game 1. Houston is no joke, they need three more of these games

The way the Warriors played in the first game .... there is no beating them

The way the Rockets played in the second game... there is no beating them.

We just need one out of the next two...

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah GS probably wins the series.....I heard a lot of sports "experts" in the media practically calling it over after 1 and hinting GS is leaps and bounds better........If Harden can continue his level of play of that in game 1 and the HOU bench can play more offensively efficient I think it goes 7...........GS played an amazing game shooting for 52% and forcing HOU into some tough shots late on the shot clock.......GS outplayed HOU in game 1 but I think HOU is capable turning the tables here tonight and retaining home court advantage.

WOW.....I didnt see a 25 PT win coming..........When the Rockets get the kind of production and effiecency out of PJ Tucker, Ariza and Eric Gordon they are unbeatable........Tucker and Ariza went a combined 15 for 18 from the field and Gordon hit 6 of 9 from 3 and scored 27.......Rockets also played much better perimeter defense tonight.

This is the best NBA playoff series I have ever watched because of the best match-ups with the best players from what will be and are historically great teams.....Even though there have not been 4th QTR nail biters yet I appreciate the greatness of these teams........Cant wait for games 3 and 4...........I think Houston steals a game in GS setting up a huge game 5 in HOU

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one was an easy call. Complete domination over an unprepared team

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Rockets take game 2 but I dont think that GS will be unprepared or over-confident.......Houston is straight up good enough to take this game tonight and 1 of the next 2 at GS and make this a long series.
Houston is the better team and showed it tonight but they aren’t that much better. The warriors came out lazy and careless

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See,

You assume complacency because they were complacent in the regular season. Not anymore.

Their mission is utter domination of the Rockets. A mere split is not enough.
You were saying? This was an easy call I can’t take too much credit for being spot on