• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? I tend to think the stars are going to be stars... Which ever star gets the most help from their role players makes a bigger difference..

Well, GS has more of those which is my point.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of that, the fact that Curry was such a defensive liability last night and the fact that his shot really weren't dropping? dunno if anyone's brought it up but maybe he came back too soon...?

Curry vs New Orleans- 28, 19, 23, & 28 points on 48% shooting & 44% shooting from 3......

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't had a chance to see the Warriors in a high-pressure situation since Durant came.

Regardless of the outcome it would be fun to see. If the Rockets can get a split in Oakland then we'll get to see it in Games 5 & 6 (and maybe 7).

Durant is the key to the series...

We don't have an answer to a 6'9 freak that can elevate over our center. I think that is why we are focusing on Curry more so than KD. We have to pick our poison and we are taking our shot at Curry... If we work him every time he's on defense and keep someone in his face around the 3 point line forcing him to drive and make layups instead of draining 3's... That may be out only shot at winning this thing... He is clearly not the defender the other are...

If we focused on KD ... he still going to elevate over whoever is on him and if double team comes .... Curry / Klay with open shot... You know how that ends...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is the key to the series...

We don't have an answer to a 6'9 freak that can elevate over our center. I think that is why we are focusing on Curry more so than KD. We have to pick our poison and we are taking our shot at Curry... If we work him every time he's on defense and keep someone in his face around the 3 point line forcing him to drive and make layups instead of draining 3's... That may be out only shot at winning this thing... He is clearly not the defender the other are...

If we focused on KD ... he still going to elevate over whoever is on him and if double team comes .... Curry / Klay with open shot... You know how that ends...

And you really don't have an answer for a 6'11" freak. I have no idea why he's listed at 6'9"

Good post.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, GS has more of those which is my point.

True. I think we both right because the strengths of both teams are different.

Houston need the role players to ball out to bring our A game and GS needs to big 3 to ball out... It's who each team is..

FSU rules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden needs to be better to win at Oracle

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No man, that game rocked. We were waiting for a series and we got one. This is the best team the Ws have faced in their run, no more bitching about how lucky they've been. Beat these guys, in 6. It wasn't gonna be a sweep, and I wouldn't have wanted it. Then all the talk would be how shitty Houston is. Like Toronto.

Repeat after me, Houston is a great team. They won 65 damn games. But the Warriors are an all time great team. They don't have to sweep everyone to be that. Bulls didnt, Showtime didnt, Kobe Shaq didnt...

This is so much fucking fun I am loving it.

It won’t be fun when GS loses, which is very possible

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets are a good team. The Warriors are a great team. Houston absolutely had to win that game last night. If you lose two games at home, this series is over. Golden St. was late on rotations and shot like crap. Houston started moving the ball more which allowed them to get into a rhythm. It was premature to say that the series was over after 1 game like some people assumed. Having said that, Golden St. did what they needed to do. Also, how often are you going to get over 40 points from Gordon and Tucker along with Steph and Klay playing like utter shit?

Rockets played a perfect game yesterday. They still have to do that for 3 more games.

The Warriors played close to a perfect game in Game 1. So they are even, both teams played close to perfect games. Steph hasn’t played good in both games, they are locking in on him and he is a weakness on defense. I would say Harden is the weakness for Houston on defense but he has faired better than Curry. They need to let KD beat them, limit Klay and Curry and they can win this series. Let Ariza, Tucker and Moute try and guard KD one-on-one.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of that, the fact that Curry was such a defensive liability last night and the fact that his shot really weren't dropping? dunno if anyone's brought it up but maybe he came back too soon...?

Trying to use that excuse. He said he was 100% and he looks like it. He has always be a defensive liability and they are guarding him tight. I’m sure he will go off in at least one game

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to use that excuse. He said he was 100% and he looks like it. He has always be a defensive liability and they are guarding him tight. I’m sure he will go off in at least one game

that's funny coming from someone that'll shoot 100 excuses for LeClown out of his ass at the drop of a dime...:heh:

nope. only reason i even brought it up was i heard it on BSpn this morning. but good try...i guess...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors played close to a perfect game in Game 1. So they are even, both teams played close to perfect games. Steph hasn’t played good in both games, they are locking in on him and he is a weakness on defense. I would say Harden is the weakness for Houston on defense but he has faired better than Curry. They need to let KD beat them, limit Klay and Curry and they can win this series. Let Ariza, Tucker and Moute try and guard KD one-on-one.
How did GS play a perfect game if Steph wasn't good in game 1? Houston is smartly attacking him on o and d

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
needless to say...

they pretty much picked on him all game...

It's truly our biggest mismatch. Make Curry guard Harden every possession on defense . Harden is bigger/stronger. Give Harden the option of dribble drive and draw the foul or step back and shoot over Curry which he can.. If double team comes ... kick out to open 3 pointer... We all think GS shoots/makes more 3 pointers but Houston is the better 3 point shooting team this year... Look it up..

GS has the same mismatch with KD. No one we have can body him up so it's a wash

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's funny coming from someone that'll shoot 100 excuses for LeClown out of his ass at the drop of a dime...:heh:

nope. only reason i even brought it up was i heard it on BSpn this morning. but good try...i guess...

Excuses? He has shit around him, anyone with eyes can see that. And that was your first problem, listening to ESPN. Just a bunch of blabber mouths

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did GS play a perfect game if Steph wasn't good in game 1? Houston is smartly attacking him on o and d

You could say the same thing about Harden in Game 2. GS took care of the ball and tbey were higjly efficient. I think like 56%. Both teams didn’t have a perfect game in their wins but close to it even with a top scorer not shooting well