• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Golden State Warriors vs 8) Portland Trailblazers

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So LeGargleBalls23 tried knocking the Dubs defense to defend his Cavs shit defense. I see that he had the same efficiency as his team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not nearly as bad as lebron......not even close

The point was he hardly ever did it early in his career. And not nearly as bad as every other Warrior player minus KD. I guess it is a team thing lol

And of course you bring up Lebron, but he has always been that way. Curry becomes great and then thinks he should get every call, just like Draymond, Iggy, Pachulia and West. They really do play team basketball :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So LeGargleBalls23 tried knocking the Dubs defense to defend his Cavs shit defense. I see that he had the same efficiency as his team.

Cavs need to close out better on the 3 ball and closing out games in general. They do get up and let the other team comeback, bad habit. They also need to practice free throws

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs need to close out better on the 3 ball and closing out games in general. They do get up and let the other team comeback, bad habit. They also need to practice free throws

The Cavs are weak in the paint as well - probably because they don't have a true center and that's what Bogut was hopefully going to bring them. The horrible free throw shooting is another thing I didn't mention. I remember Lebron said he would shoot 80% in the playoffs. Don't see how that happens when you're shooting below 70% for the year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point was he hardly ever did it early in his career. And not nearly as bad as every other Warrior player minus KD. I guess it is a team thing lol

And of course you bring up Lebron, but he has always been that way. Curry becomes great and then thinks he should get every call, just like Draymond, Iggy, Pachulia and West. They really do play team basketball :laugh3:

You do realize almost every player in the NBA complains right? Curry is not even close to my top 20 when it comes to players who complain. For a superstar, his complaining is very minimal. The only star/superstar who probably complains less than he does is Leonard.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just now seeing the highlights from the game. Dubs have to be more careful with the ball. The same bad habits in terms of horrible defense I knock the Cavs for; the Dubs carelessness could be their undoing as well. Shit happened when Curry got cute within the last 2 minutes of game 7 last year and threw it out of bounds.

Doubt that Dame and McCollum have a combined effort like that again.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lillard and McCollum were hanging in there for 3 quarters. That Draymond block ended the game.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at anyone who think CBB is actually better than the NBA. Not even close

I don't think anyone believes college is the superior on court product. It is all about the drama of the single elimination tournament where every game is game 7.

Interstingly though, at least for me, I get more excited about the first weekend on the NCAA tourney than I do about the Final 4. The upsets make it great. The end is almost somewhat anti-climactic IMO.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone believes college is the superior on court product. It is all about the drama of the single elimination tournament where every game is game 7.

Interstingly though, at least for me, I get more excited about the first weekend on the NCAA tourney than I do about the Final 4. The upsets make it great. The end is almost somewhat anti-climactic IMO.

I agree. I love the first weekend especially the first 2 days just due to the upsets. But the quality of basketball is usually really low compared to the nb

I don't mind college ball but it urks me when i hear someone say college basketball is better than the nba.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and as much shit as everyone gives Draymond you gotta LoOVE his stat line this game...

didn't realize he had THAT many blocked shots...

I loved it for draftkings, he can shut his big mouth though. He pretty much dominated that game, huge part of GS winning.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol So, let me get this straight. Lebron has been a crybaby and whined about calls for his entire career and that is okay.

But Steph waiting until he becomes a great player and then expecting the same treatment as other great players, is somehow...not okay.

Wow, the verbal gymnastics that it takes to be a Lebroniac and come up with some of these defenses of him has to be exhausting.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Maybe not this year as much but in recent years if a player touched him he would get the call.

As a Warrior fan I can tell you this is absolutely false. Seriously, I'm being 100% objective here and he rarely ever gets called going to the hoop. There was a stretch of games where he had a couple and 1 three's which people seem like happen all the time, but those are albatrosses really. He rarely ever gets any calls going to the basket and taking contact. There was a game recently where he was clearly hit on the head, made the layup and the refs just swallowed the whistle. It's incredible.

And as for whining, what Steph does is relatively tame. KD complains much, much more than Steph does from what I've seen this year. So not sure why KD gets a pass.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors came out extremely sloppy in the first half and that's what contributed to the close score early. The amount of turnovers they had was absurd. They forced some passes and some were just lazy.

If there's anything I take away from this game is that against a team with two elite guards, Pachulia is pretty useless in helping to the defend the pick and roll. Also for some reason Klay Thompson was playing like a space cadet for the first 3 quarters. It was really strange. It's like the monstars stole his basketball ability, then magically restored it later on. In general, this tends to happen more when he's getting lit up on defense, which thankfully doesn't happen too often. He tends to press more and it feels like he's trying to get it back on the other end.

This was a nice wake up call for the team. Showed them that they're going to need to be mentally invested every game for 48 minutes. KD was amazing. Steph was amazing. Draymond was out of this world. Clark, Iguodala, Livingston and McGee were all fantastic off the bench. Going to need all of that going forward.