• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Boston Celtics vs 8) Chicago Bulls

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta say- you get the honorary DUMBEST POST OF THE DAY for this one.

could be down 0-2? :lol::pound::pound::pound:

really? playing that game? gmafb

Yah that 7 seed should be up 2-0, even though the Cavs had double digit leads in both games and let them back in it late :pound: That is some funny bullshit right there

Reactions: TJL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent history. Now they haven't met in the playoffs, that would be a fun series.

Recent history shows the Spurs played the Warriors 3 times this season and beat them twice. In the 2 wins, they beat them 129-100 and 107-85. They lost the 3rd game 110-98.

I sure hope the Lakers can start struggling like that next year...against anyone, let alone the Warriors.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah that 7 seed should be up 2-0, even though the Cavs had double digit leads in both games and let them back in it late :pound: That is some funny bullshit right there
anyone s uggesting a LeBron James led team - who has not lost a first round game in literally- YEARS- who had won like- seriously- not exaggerating- i think 16 straight first round games-- could possibly be down 0-2 just doesnt get it. Just doesnt understand who LeBron James is.

if he wins tonight he will have the RECORD for most first round games won in a row.

but he "COULD" be down 0-2

LAUGHABLE.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not an excuse, if you watch the games you see it for yourself. Talk about excuses. Yep the 8 seed is not getting beat they are beating themselves. You are trying way to hard :pound:

We now have a tie for the Wiggyruss Stupidest Post of the Day Award. Congrats. :clap:

The Cavs aren't trying is exactly an excuse. It's the very definition of excuse. If the Cavs were missing Lebron, Kyrie or even Love...that would be a reason.

They aren't trying or they aren't taking their opponent seriously, is the very definition of excuse.

Talk about trying too hard.

What's your excuse going to be if they don't get the repeat? That they decided they already had won a championship so they decided to let someone else win?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone s uggesting a LeBron James led team - who has not lost a first round game in literally- YEARS- who had won like- seriously- not exaggerating- i think 16 straight first round games-- could possibly be down 0-2 just doesnt get it. Just doesnt understand who LeBron James is.

if he wins tonight he will have the RECORD for most first round games won in a row.

but he "COULD" be down 0-2

LAUGHABLE.

Dude, you already won the Wiggyruss Stupidest Post of the Day Award. Save some of this world class stupidity for tomorrow.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you didn't watch either game then? You realize they didn't just "let them backj in the game" right?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you already won the Wiggyruss Stupidest Post of the Day Award. Save some of this world class stupidity for tomorrow.
oh yah....LeBron 19-0 in his last 19 first round games...but "could" be down 0-2...thats GENIUS!!! :lol:

man- with those kind of odds i should go play the powerball.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait wait wait, so the Cavs fans, or at least 2 of the biggest LeClown dick-riders on these boards, CAN'T see how their team could possibly be tied 1-1 or down 0-2...?:L

LMFAO easy to spout all that BULLSHIT after the fact...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think that LeBron JAmes- who has won 19 straight 1st round games could "easily be down 0-2" you have some serious brain damage.

If you watched those 2 games and think they couldn't be down 0-2, then you know even less about basketball that most on here thought.

Which would be an amazing accomplishment.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah....LeBron 19-0 in his last 19 first round games...but "could" be down 0-2...thats GENIUS!!! :lol:

man- with those kind of odds i should go play the powerball.

Yeah, because all streaks last forever.

It's amazing that you really are this clueless.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait wait wait, so the Cavs fans, or at least 2 of the biggest LeClown dick-riders on these boards, CAN'T see how their team could possibly be tied 1-1 or down 0-2...?:L

LMFAO easy to spout all that BULLSHIT after the fact...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Apparently, all streaks last forever.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because all streaks last forever.

It's amazing that you really are this clueless.
TOTALLY AGREE- obviously streaks dont last forever--- Its RIDICULOUS to me its lasted 19 games--- i cant believe its lasted as long as it has.

how fucking good do you have to win 19 games in a row- during the regular season- let ALONE against a playoff team.

its unreal. It just further illustrates the greatness of THE KING.

i mean- i dont think you can EXPECT a sweep out of any team. These are all solid teams in their own right in some way shape or form if they have made the playoffs.

If it ended TONIGHT it wouldnt shock me - because like you said- at some pointi t has to end-- i mean -its just ridiculous at this point.

if they do sweep- that will mean LeBron will have won FIVE STRAIGHT first round series' by sweep. Thats redonkulous.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOTALLY AGREE- obviously streaks dont last forever--- Its RIDICULOUS to me its lasted 19 games--- i cant believe its lasted as long as it has.

how fucking good do you have to win 19 games in a row- during the regular season- let ALONE against a playoff team.

its unreal. It just further illustrates the greatness of THE KING.

You have to be pretty damn good to put together a streak like that. It means you have played at a high level for a long time across multiple seasons.

This 19 game streak that Lebron led teams are on is even more impressive, imo, because he has done it on 2 different teams. That means he's had to keep that level up, with completely different rosters and coaching staffs.

Having said that, as I pointed out and you agreed, streaks don't last forever. So, it certainly isn't inconceivable that with the way the Cavs have played on defense, they could certainly have already seen that streak end and it could have been (and still could be) this season. Especially with the way the Pacers don't seem to be willing to fold up their tents and go home when the Cavs build double digit 4th quarter leads on them.

Imo, unless the Pacers win tonight, that streak won't end this season. If the Cavs win tonight (even another nailbiter), I think the Cavs win handily on Sunday.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be pretty damn good to put together a streak like that. It means you have played at a high level for a long time across multiple seasons.

This 19 game streak that Lebron led teams are on is even more impressive, imo, because he has done it on 2 different teams. That means he's had to keep that level up, with completely different rosters and coaching staffs.

Having said that, as I pointed out and you agreed, streaks don't last forever. So, it certainly isn't inconceivable that with the way the Cavs have played on defense, they could certainly have already seen that streak end and it could have been (and still could be) this season. Especially with the way the Pacers don't seem to be willing to fold up their tents and go home when the Cavs build double digit 4th quarter leads on them.

Imo, unless the Pacers win tonight, that streak won't end this season. If the Cavs win tonight (even another nailbiter), I think the Cavs win handily on Sunday.
I just dont see how it would be possible for LeBron- if the Pacers had gotten 1 game- to not respond and elevate the team to make sure it doesnt happen again. I couldnt see any circusmtance where LeBron has all his limbs attached to his body where he would let his team get down 0-2 to a 7th seed on his home court. It just wouldnt happen.

At hte beginning of the series I thought the PAcers were likely to win 1 game--- but there was no way on God's Green Earth they would ever get the first 2 in Cleveland. Thats not how LeBron rolls. If they came out complacent and lost a game- it would NEVER roll over into the next one. If you think that was even the remotest of possibilities- you dont know LeBron James.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as good as the last 3 games, but not bad either (and definitely better than this year. They gave up 103 points per game in the first 4 games last year which was only 5 points more than they gave in the regular season and only 4 points per game more than they ended up giving up for the entire series.

This year, they gave up an average of 107 points per game in the regular season and have given up an average of 110 points per game to the #7 seed.

This excuse is stupid, lame and old. And no, we haven't seen the better defense come out late in close games. They are giving up an average of 28.5 points in the 4th quarter. The only reason they aren't sitting at 1-1 or possibly even 0-2 is because the Pacers have made mistakes (like missing guys wide open under the basket or not getting the ball to PG-13 late in close games.

Cleveland reaction to criticism of Cavs during the regular season: All that matters are the playoffs.
Cleveland reaction to criticism of Cavs during first round of the playoffs: The first round doesn't matter.
Predicted Cleveland reaction to criticism of Cavs during second round of the playoffs: All that matters are the Finals.
Predicted Cleveland reaction when Cavs don't win the Finals? I'm guessing they bitch about Durant joining the Warriors . . . but I guess we'll see.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland reaction to criticism of Cavs during the regular season: All that matters are the playoffs.
Cleveland reaction to criticism of Cavs during first round of the playoffs: The first round doesn't matter.
Predicted Cleveland reaction to criticism of Cavs during second round of the playoffs: All that matters are the Finals.
Predicted Cleveland reaction when Cavs don't win the Finals? I'm guessing they bitch about Durant joining the Warriors . . . but I guess we'll see.

I don't think anyone is saying "it doesn't matter"

Pretty sure all of us Cavs fans are saying "We're up 2-0, LMFAO"

Sound right @gordontrue @WiggyRuss @Shanemansj13 ??

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tbf, KD started it

CmiNgy5UcAAmKJi.jpg

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont see how it would be possible for LeBron- if the Pacers had gotten 1 game- to not respond and elevate the team to make sure it doesnt happen again. I couldnt see any circusmtance where LeBron has all his limbs attached to his body where he would let his team get down 0-2 to a 7th seed on his home court. It just wouldnt happen.

This is nothing but you opinion and the fact that you can't see how it's possible just shows that you have zero ability to be even the least bit rational or objective when it comes to the Cavs.

Throughout league history we have seen teams that no one thought could get swept, lose in early rounds in the playoffs, etc., etc. do just that.

Did anyone see the Lebron led Heat losing to Dallas in his first season in Miami?

Heck, I remember seeing a couple of Kobe led Lakers teams lose a couple of playoff series in ways that no one thought possible. It's sports. Shit happens that no one sees coming. Even to the very best.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is the Celtics/Bulls thread. All of this Cavs shit needs to go to the Cavs/Pacers thread.