• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

0 Degree Balls in Minnesota?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota game is supposed to be 0 degrees. A scientist has said the balls will deflate to 9 psi - that's right - 9psi
This puts the NFL in quite a pickle.

When balls deflated during cold games in the past, it was not noticed because the cold made the ball harder and firmer to compensate. Now if the NFL, does it's due diligence and checks the balls and inflates them to regulation, the balls will be bricks! When they take the balls back in at halftime, they will be 16.5 psi! I can't wait to hear the NFL's report - oh, wait - the NFL won't tell us what, if anything they did......

How low will game balls' psi drop in frigid Seahawks-Vikes game?

What should the NFL do??????

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE fans should stop deflecting and move on. Your team beat the league and got away with their shenanigans.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The accusation was that the Pats intentionally let the air out, so this is a different story.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota game is supposed to be 0 degrees. A scientist has said the balls will deflate to 9 psi - that's right - 9psi

When balls deflated during cold games in the past, it was not noticed because the cold made the ball harder and firmer to compensate. Now if the NFL, does it's due diligence and checks the balls and inflates them to regulation, the balls will be bricks! When they take the balls back in at halftime, they will be 16.5 psi! I can't wait to hear the NFL's report - oh, wait - the NFL won't tell us what, if anything they did......

What should the NFL do? I say fine the Pats!:D

:bolt:

:peep:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE fans should stop deflecting and move on. Your team beat the league and got away with their shenanigans.
Not a deflection. The ball will deflate. The question remains, what should the NFL do? They promised better inflation procedures. The new process is on the line here.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The air will deflate the same for both teams this time. :whistle:
It's a different deal.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what should they do?
Inflate them and test them outside instead of inside. It's the only thing they can do. But really no one cares. As long as the balls are the same on both sides and it's even, no one outside of Boston gives a shit about football pressure.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inflate them and test them outside instead of inside. It's the only thing they can do. But really no one cares. As long as the balls are the same on both sides and it's even, no one outside of Boston gives a shit about football pressure.
Ok, so the balls will be hard as rocks. Is this what we want? Is this what the NFL wants?
I really do not know the answer, now that this inflation thing has gotten blown out of proportion.
I'm not trying to revive the deflategate thing. I'm really wanting to hear a solution.
Your solution will absolutely work if you don't mind QB's throwing bricks to guys with cold hands.....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so the balls will be hard as rocks. Is this what we want? Is this what the NFL wants?
I really do not know the answer, now that this inflation thing has gotten blown out of proportion.
I'm not trying to revive the deflategate thing. I'm really wanting to hear a solution.
Your solution will absolutely work if you don't mind QB's throwing bricks to guys with cold hands.....
I'm not sure you can have a perfect ball in conditions THIS bad. As long as it's equal on both sides I'm fine with whatever happens. Looks like they are throwing them in warm ups just fine.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bridgewater was caught texting the weather last night asking it for a favor.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: Check the ball's PSI after every play and flood the network with more commercials?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing @ all. The weather will be the reason for any balls deflating today, not some locker room attendant.
No such thing as nothing. Whatever you do - or don't, will affect the balls.
So do you follow Whiz's method and inflate outside?
Or do you continue to check them indoors and have them deflate to 9 psi?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No such thing as nothing. Whatever you do - or don't, will affect the balls.
So do you follow Whiz's method and inflate outside?
Or do you continue to check them indoors and have them deflate to 9 psi?

Tell ya the truth I don't care what they do because I don't think anything should be done. It's not like the NFL can control the weather.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell ya the truth I don't care what they do because I don't think anything should be done. It's not like the NFL can control the weather.
I agree with you. The deflation will be compensated by the stiffness of the balls. The balls will remain firm and similar feel to good weather.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure, but

"You're in big fucking trouble"
Mike Grigson

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rather convenient to say now that we know the cause of the ball pressure being below league requirements was nothing more than 8th grade science class level stuff.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. The deflation will be compensated by the stiffness of the balls. The balls will remain firm and similar feel to good weather.

I hope it's a good game today although both teams might be frozen by HT.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing @ all. The weather will be the reason for any balls deflating today, not some locker room attendant.

It's amazing people still believe this, even though the NFL stated in open court that there was no evidence that it actually occured.