• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

‘Football Team’ vs Eaglettes Post Game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes! What is he watching. Every other receiver was more open. Best option was the out on the right sideline.

Example 2 - HOLY CRAP!! If he throws that ball chest high it might have gone for 6 the other way. Left seam was best option. Not sure what Bullock was seeing.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes! What is he watching. Every other receiver was more open. Best option was the out on the right sideline.

Example 2 - HOLY CRAP!! If he throws that ball chest high it might have gone for 6 the other way. Left seam was best option. Not sure what Bullock was seeing.

Evidently you and I watched the same game. What bothered me the most about Haskins was that he tried to throw into too many tight windows or no windows at all. The old man, RK, was the star of that game.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I leave the X’s and O’s opinions to y’all.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing is he didn’t turn the ball over, but let’s be real he needs work and mechanics are subpar

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what any of you are seeing. Ball HAD to come out as "time had expired" and really no one was open except for McKissick out of the backfield. Why run what seemed to be 3 verticles and an out here? C'mon Turner, get much more creative than these flag football routes, geezzz...

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you may be seeing something on TV but that isn’t the progression order, which would make Haskins reading correct.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you may be seeing something on TV but that isn’t the progression order, which would make Haskins reading correct.
This is true

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what any of you are seeing. Ball HAD to come out as "time had expired" and really no one was open except for McKissick out of the backfield. Why run what seemed to be 3 verticles and an out here? C'mon Turner, get much more creative than these flag football routes, geezzz...

Yep, this Turner has a ways to go before we can call him a Norv Turner.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were two outs and two stick routes. I'll give you that I don't know his order of progression and maybe the WR did not run a good route. All that said he chose the worst route. There was no three verts.

I am going to take the 2nd play where he threw it in the ground as a positive, maybe he saw the received was covered and threw it in the ground.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently you and I watched the same game. What bothered me the most about Haskins was that he tried to throw into too many tight windows or no windows at all. The old man, RK, was the star of that game.
Agree and said that the day of the game or the day after. It was also noted by the TV crew that the Eagles felt that Haskin's will try to fit the ball in sometimes. His mechanics do need work. As we all know he has great arm talent. He is young without a lot of experience. Hopefully these things will improve. One thing I do like is it doesn't seem like any situation is too big for him. Unless he tanks the rest of they year they need to give him two or three years to see how he develops.

They won because they turned the ball over and got short fields and the D stepped up after the first quarter.

The old man did have a very good game considering he only got 22 snaps. The young man was impressive too as well as Ironman and Payne. They aren't going to get eight sacks every week. I am interested in seeing how the D holds up against the Cardinals.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I leave the X’s and O’s opinions to y’all.
I am doing pretty damned well if I am right 50% of the time. My pet peeve, we do not know the play or the progression sequence. All I can do is look at the video and tell what I think. I think I can hold up well against the media types. I have NOTHING for the coaches and players. LOL

Luckily I know people that played college and pro football and they can tell me whether I am a dumbass or not. :noidea:

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree and said that the day of the game or the day after. It was also noted by the TV crew that the Eagles felt that Haskin's will try to fit the ball in sometimes. His mechanics do need work. As we all know he has great arm talent. He is young without a lot of experience. Hopefully these things will improve. One thing I do like is it doesn't seem like any situation is too big for him. Unless he tanks the rest of they year they need to give him two or three years to see how he develops.

They won because they turned the ball over and got short fields and the D stepped up after the first quarter.

The old man did have a very good game considering he only got 22 snaps. The young man was impressive too as well as Ironman and Payne. They aren't going to get eight sacks every week. I am interested in seeing how the D holds up against the Cardinals.

Yes, this will be a completely different test for our D going from getting after a pocket passer to getting after a very mobile passer who can throw well while on the run. I hope our secondary has the right coverage for Hopkins because he is the real deal.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins needs work . Hopefully he will continue to grow

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am doing pretty damned well if I am right 50% of the time. My pet peeve, we do not know the play or the progression sequence. All I can do is look at the video and tell what I think. I think I can hold up well against the media types. I have NOTHING for the coaches and players. LOL

Luckily I know people that played college and pro football and they can tell me whether I am a dumbass or not. :noidea:
I always value your input, ya know that. And you know this team well. I just post some of the breakdowns I find for those of you that know the Xs and Os far better than I to learn.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would rather see him in this position pushing a vehicle then getting beat high and knocked backwards

Pushing Car Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always value your input, ya know that. And you know this team well. I just post some of the breakdowns I find for those of you that know the Xs and Os far better than I to learn.
I am very happy to see you back posting all these things for us. We missed you.