• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Vote for Dark horse Team this year

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doughty out for at least a week
/TSN

per tsn no penalty on Cole
Kings' Doughty out at least a week with upper-body injury

I (being a Kings fan may cloud my vision here) think it was a late hit and intentional. I think Cole saw a chance to hit Doughty and took it. He just did it a little late. I don't think he was head hunting. I think he saw Doughty was not paying attention and saw a chance to remind the young guy he was still on the ice.
Was reading on the Kings site and saw "Peter Harlod to replace Drew Doughty" Yeah, no.
I am not upset over the no penalty thing. Having Cole miss the Canes game VS Phx does not help the Kings. Having $XXXXXXXX dollars go to NHL charities does not help the Kings. If it was a cheap shot the Kings should have done something. Doughty is a star on the team and the players need to protect him a little.
It a month hopefully we are not even thinking of this.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
per tsn no penalty on Cole

If it was a cheap shot the Kings should have done something. Doughty is a star on the team and the players need to protect him a little.

I agree, Doughty is a top-10 player in the league, if an opposing player is taking liberties, that has to be addressed by somebody on the Kings (Westgarth, I'm looking at you).

/You can have Ivanans back, but his head has turned to mush (thanks to the Oilers Smackintyre).

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Blues out West as well....and look!....Ozzy agrees with me!...

OsbourneOzzy.jpg