• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your teams most devastating playoff loss

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Goff, he will be a real good QB and could see him and Wentz as the next Manning/Brady rivalry

I'm not sure yet. He's young but wasn't good against the good defenses we faced.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of a team that hasn't been to a SB since the 60's, I am a bit bewildered by some of the fans opining on devastating playoff losses. Might be my personal myopia showing, but it's hard for me to sympathize, let alone empathize.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'03 wildcard game against the Packers was a tough one to swallow. The we want the ball and were gonna score game. The Hawks were a surprise team that year but they never seem to have good luck at Lambeau Field. Words can't describe how heartbreaking it was to see Al Harris run the pick back to the house.

I think that's number 4 for me. I put the two Super Bowls and the 2012 divisional round in Atlanta ahead of that. I think the fact that it came out that Bannister ran the wrong route made it sting even more. That 2003 team wasn't that great so I guess that may ease it a little bit.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of a team that hasn't been to a SB since the 60's, I am a bit bewildered by some of the fans opining on devastating playoff losses. Might be my personal myopia showing, but it's hard for me to sympathize, let alone empathize.

We all have our scars, my friend. Some may be a little more pronounced than others but that doesn't erase the memories of acute pain.