• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You all just fail to realize how good Romo is.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Smoke, congrats to your birds. It nearly drove me nuts, but I rooted for 'em in the big game. Helluva defensive stand at the end.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess yeah, I certainly don't realize how good he is.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Smoke, congrats to your birds. It nearly drove me nuts, but I rooted for 'em in the big game. Helluva defensive stand at the end.

Thanks. :yo:
I thought for sure the 9ers were gonna score and it would come down to a last-minute drive by Flacco and the offense. All of the 9ers fans are saying they got screwed by that no-call against Crabtree and I understand. If I were a 9ers fan I would've been screaming for a flag too. But oh well. :)
If the shoe was on the other foot and had the 9ers won like that they wouldn't be complaining and accept the championship, and that's exactly what I'm doing.
The Ravens won the game and nothing will change the fact.
People can post all of the still-pictures of the "hold" all they want, but for the most part there are missed calls and blown calls throughout the entire game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They he is good w/ no pressure...ohh wait there is always pressure. But that spotlight is killing em.

And that last game didn't help.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart is Troy Aikman? That explains a few things.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They he is good w/ no pressure...ohh wait there is always pressure. But that spotlight is killing em.

And that last game didn't help.

Nah. His OL is killing him. His HC/OC is killing him. his lack of a running game, of consistent WRs not named Witten, are killing him.

Romo is a very good QB.....but he's not a QB that's good enough to win on his own. He can't make scrubs great weapons like Brady or Manning or Brees. He NEEDS talent around him.

Too many people expect him to shoulder the team, and he isn't capable of doing so. But that doesn't make him suck as so many people like to think.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. His OL is killing him. His HC/OC is killing him. his lack of a running game, of consistent WRs not named Witten, are killing him.

Romo is a very good QB.....but he's not a QB that's good enough to win on his own. He can't make scrubs great weapons like Brady or Manning or Brees. He NEEDS talent around him.

Too many people expect him to shoulder the team, and he isn't capable of doing so. But that doesn't make him suck as so many people like to think.

Tony-Romo-Interception-12-12.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care how bad his OL is or his OC/HC, that last game against the Redskins was him. All him. Two picks in redzone, that was him.

You can't protect anymore, his unclutchness has spread worldwide.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL....do you see the WR not even ATTEMPT to catch the ball? Maybe you missed that, which is a PRIME example and proves my point. He can't do it on his own. SOMEBODY ELSE on the team has to do their job as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WR just didn't expect that bad of a throw...LOL

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a good qb.......yeah he will make mistakes but so does every qb

the thing i dont like is every loss is on him but nobody will give him the all the wins

the way i see it if the cowboys didnt have romo we would have been drafting in the top 5/8 picks last 5 drafts....no o-line,defense is avg/below avg and running game is nothing special and wr's have been very inconsistent besides witten

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i said on the niners board....year before last he lead multiple drives to get us the lead with 2/3 minutes left and defense couldnt stop anyone......this year we won all those games late because we had the ball last......the wash game the defense made a good play...the de took 3 steps in like he was rushing then dropped back right into the throwing lane,when the qb only has 2 secs to make his read he is gonna get fooled sometimes

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WR just didn't expect that bad of a throw...LOL

It wasn't a good throw, but it was catchable. And the WR should know the playcall and that there is not another WR in the area on that play. He has to at LEAST knock it down if he's not going to catch it.

This is football 101. He let his QB out to dry. Too much of that happens in Dallas. Too many WRs running the wrong route, too many times Romo has to tell the center and the OL what the line call should be, too many times nobody gets blocked at all.

I don't think there's a single QB in the league that has to do more for their team than Romo does. I can post clips of games from the last two seasons where he's had to make the line calls, tell his center on MULTIPLE times what the snap count was, and post huddle tell his WRs what routes to run. It's ridiculous. And at the end of all this calamity, HE is the one getting blamed. unbelievable.