• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I am sure he is, but while I am getting shitfaced in the old badgers ex-home with the new cool owners, I still would think about how much I miss that miserable prick not being there to yell at me for not using a coaster or wiping my feet.

But I guess I am a romantic like that.

i guess....i would think about how hot the new neighbors wife is...and how he doesnt care about her flashing her tits..

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has nothing to do with rock.....quit blaming someone else for uno's problems....come on vp you have to sit back and look at this objectively...i get along with most everyone here usually....snoogy uno rock and dirt back in the day were exceptions.....snoogy can get to be bad....but uno was the same routine...every fucking day.....i almost thought it was a troll bot...if uno came back and just let shit go i wouldnt mind him back....but he is a fucking soap opera

I'm not blaming it on rock. I'm blaming the admins

Rock certainly has his obsessions. And they're even more creepy than Uno's (texting Dirt about Uno getting banned?).

It's the admins who decided that Uno should be banned because he's a meanie.

I'm merely pointing out the hilarity of how everyone is complaining about how insufferable interacting with Uno is, when it takes about 15 seconds to put him on ignore and never have to converse with him again

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope HD keeps his word and posts the PMs.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time you backtrack, even if on behalf of someone else, you should probably do it sooner than 9 hours after the fact

He annoyed you guys. You couldn't handle it. You banned him. And then unbanned Sake, even though he actually did technically break one of the few rules (which you eventually found out was accidental, but didn't know at the time).

backtrack, right :rollseyes:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Next time you backtrack, even if on behalf of someone else, you should probably do it sooner than 9 hours after the fact

He annoyed you guys. You couldn't handle it. You banned him. And then unbanned Sake, even though he actually did technically break one of the few rules (which you eventually found out was accidental, but didn't know at the time).

difference is...people like sake and he isnt a raving asshole......ohh and hammer owns this bitch......seriously...he fucking owns it...he isnt a pimple faced admin playing god a cbs.....he is god here...but at least you can talk to him...a lot of people here have clashed with him....but you know what he hasnt banned us all....and when we say hey hammer sake is a good dude....he let him come back...he let the majority of posters decide his fate.....uno doesnt have as many friends.....he fucking got into it with pickles and zig....come the fuck on vp

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not blaming it on rock. I'm blaming the admins

Rock certainly has his obsessions. And they're even more creepy than Uno's (texting Dirt about Uno getting banned?).

It's the admins who decided that Uno should be banned because he's a meanie.

I'm merely pointing out the hilarity of how everyone is complaining about how insufferable interacting with Uno is, when it takes about 15 seconds to put him on ignore and never have to converse with him again

With your rambling on and near jaded-lover levels of devotion, I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't showing up on some peoples ignore list.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
It was short and sweet.

Just a simple fuck Jake Odorizzi

lol.....alex colome looked fucking sharp tonight though...looks like chris archer starting on saturday with alex cobb being pushed back because of a cut on his finger

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
With your rambling on and near jaded-lover levels of devotion, I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't showing up on some peoples ignore list.

nah....vp is an entertaining motherfucker....he will get over it....vp is genuinely a funny dude...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're both NYY fans

banable offense right there imo :becky:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
They're both NYY fans

banable offense right there imo :becky:

ever since we lost beach rays i dont know what its like to have team mates if you will...and i was around long before he came around even....