• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the yankees just dont want to beat the mets

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sox have lost 2 straight, yet are still in first

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Sale suspended by Rays

Updated: May 29, 2013, 8:21 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

The Tampa Bay Rays have suspended Josh Sale, their 2010 first-round pick, for conduct detrimental to the organization, the team announced Wednesday.

mlb_a_josh-sale_mb_65.jpg

Sale
Sale was banned after boasting on Facebook about acting unruly at a strip club, according to the Tampa Bay Times.
"Threw 50 cents at a stripper tonight. First time. Got kicked out and she got so (mad) thought she was gonna cry. Your a stripper. Be thankful," Sale posted.
Sale just finished serving a 50-game suspension after testing positive for methamphetamine and an amphetamine. He recently was added to the roster of the Class-A Charlotte Stone Crabs.
In two seasons in the Tampa Bay organization, Sale has hit .238 with 14 homers and 59 RBIs in 134 games.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell of a game 7 last night between detroit and chicago

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best run differentials in the AL East

Sox +44
Baltimore +19
Tampa Bay + 17
Yasnkees + 17
Blowjays -33

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in "news to upset dirt"

Manager: Dustin Pedroia 100 percent

Updated: May 30, 2013, 1:06 AM ET
By Gordon Edes | ESPNBoston.com

Pedroia Playing Through Thumb Injury

PHILADELPHIA -- Boston Red Sox manager John Farrell said he believes Dustin Pedroia is "100 percent" recovered from the thumb injury he suffered on Opening Day at Yankee Stadium.
Pedroia suffered a complete tear of the ulnar collateral ligament in his left thumb April 1 while making a head-first slide into first base in the ninth inning of an 8-2 win against the New York Yankees. Despite the injury, he has started all 53 games for the Red Sox this season, more than any player in the big leagues, and his performance has not visibly suffered. He came into Wednesday night's game against the Phillies batting .332, raising his average 39 percentage points in the last 23 games.
When asked if the injury was healed, Pedroia replied, "I feel fine. I feel normal."

In hindsight, it is possible to recall a stretch earlier in the season when Pedroia was not driving the ball the way he is now and striking out at a rate much higher than his norm. In an 11-game stretch from April 6-18, he struck out 15 times in 40 at-bats and had one extra-base hit.
But those days are long gone. In his last 22 games, Pedroia has posted a slash line of .384/.459/.581/1.041, with eight doubles and three home runs, while striking out just nine times in 86 at-bats.
Farrell said that even after Pedroia was diagnosed with the tear, he was not concerned that Pedroia would be out for an extended period, not after doctors advised that he could not damage the thumb further and Pedroia elected to play through it.
"He's played at an elite level the entire year," Farrell said.
"I would categorize Pedey's situation much like other players dealing with some physical situation. They manage it through treatment," Farrell said. "Whether it's David Ortiz's Achilles or his heels, or Mike Napoli's hip, guys have issues they deal with. Pedey's no different in this case.
"He said it best: 'I'm a baseball player, I'm going to go out and play. It becomes very cut and dry in his mind. To be honest, there's never a doubt coming to the ballpark that he's going to be available in the lineup on a given day."
Farrell said he sees no link between the thumb injury and Pedroia's home run total (3), saying that has been more a consequence of the way pitchers are working him.
"He's got a high pain threshold, there's no question," Farrell said. "His career has shown he's not going to be taken out of the lineup easily. He'll fight you tooth and nail to stay in the lineup. He sets a tone, not only of performance but of grit and determination."

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning assholes

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a separate note though.......i know a buddy that got spit on by a stripper after he threw a quarter at her :dhd:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't someone say they would be out of first place by the end of the month? Safe to say they should stay talking about gays and other racist shit. He always gets pummeled in sports talk. Here's to another day of JD talking shit behind my back too pussy too say shit to my face.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a separate note though.......i know a buddy that got spit on by a stripper after he threw a quarter at her :dhd:

i was at club supersex in montreal back in college...table full of japanese businessmen next to us. girl does her thing, strips...tosses her clothes at the asians.

after her show, she goes to the table and asks "for her panties back". the asian gentlemen she had questioned said "what panties"?

he apparently pocketed them

got searched by bouncer

panties recovered

entire group led out by their collars

the japs love them some used panties

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my first job out of college was a bodyguard for a girlfriend of mine and her friend...lesbian strip act. FID card, carried, the whole package. 20% of what they made under the table every night...all i had to do was drive them from the nort adams/williamstown area to albany...hold their bags, help them change...and generally, look tough.

easy cash

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was at club supersex in montreal back in college...table full of japanese businessmen next to us. girl does her thing, strips...tosses her clothes at the asians.

after her show, she goes to the table and asks "for her panties back". the asian gentlemen she had questioned said "what panties"?

he apparently pocketed them

got searched by bouncer

panties recovered

entire group led out by their collars

the japs love them some used panties

:nod: you figure he could just put the 50 cents in the vending machine and forget about it

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't someone say they would be out of first place by the end of the month? Safe to say they should stay talking about gays and other racist shit. He always gets pummeled in sports talk. Here's to another day of JD talking shit behind my back too pussy too say shit to my face.

no one cares about the cardinals

i did get cooked last week with my girl, and we used her iphone to play a bird call app...for cardinals....our yard was filled with angry birds

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Sale suspended by Rays

Updated: May 29, 2013, 8:21 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

The Tampa Bay Rays have suspended Josh Sale, their 2010 first-round pick, for conduct detrimental to the organization, the team announced Wednesday.

mlb_a_josh-sale_mb_65.jpg

Sale
Sale was banned after boasting on Facebook about acting unruly at a strip club, according to the Tampa Bay Times.
"Threw 50 cents at a stripper tonight. First time. Got kicked out and she got so (mad) thought she was gonna cry. Your a stripper. Be thankful," Sale posted.
Sale just finished serving a 50-game suspension after testing positive for methamphetamine and an amphetamine. He recently was added to the roster of the Class-A Charlotte Stone Crabs.
In two seasons in the Tampa Bay organization, Sale has hit .238 with 14 homers and 59 RBIs in 134 games.

Why do people still continue to do this? I mean you have those idiots posting on Twitter how they hit someone and "got away" with it and they don't except to get caught... Morons!

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my first job out of college was a bodyguard for a girlfriend of mine and her friend...lesbian strip act. FID card, carried, the whole package. 20% of what they made under the table every night...all i had to do was drive them from the nort adams/williamstown area to albany...hold their bags, help them change...and generally, look tough.

must have been hard wearing that sweater and glasses

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people still continue to do this? I mean you have those idiots posting on Twitter how they hit someone and "got away" with it and they don't except to get caught... Morons!

anyone under 30 is retarded and either blind to the lingering power of social media, or just rely on it so much to feel important

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one cares about the cardinals

i did get cooked last week with my girl, and we used her iphone to play a bird call app...for cardinals....our yard was filled with angry birds
They say that's good luck. You should read the last couple pages of last night's thread. Plenty of non cardinals fans care about the cardinals.. It's always funny to see delicate dickshot talking more about me when I'm not around than when I'm right here to answer him. I understand he doesn't want to feel stupid every day so he just ignores me. Delicate little bitch the guy is.