• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vp is no troll....he is just batting in the bottom of the ninth....down 15-2 with no one on and 2 out...

in the special Olympics it would seem.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
in the special Olympics it would seem.

no....vp is a good poster...but in this case he is misguided....he has a lot of passion....and he will make that known....i dont fault him for his convictions....i dont agree with him...but im not going to belittle him or take him to task because of it either

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I gave you two rules that...if we needed to associate a rule with a ban...would suit.

I didn't think you had it in you to stretch that far

"Uno broke 18 rules that we just made up 5 minutes ago"

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a ban for a period of time followed by a probationary period would be in order.

Don't anyone answer now, let the dust settle for a day or two. Have some drinks, snort some coke off a hookers ass and then get back to me.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think you had it in you to stretch that far

"Uno broke 18 rules that we just made up 5 minutes ago"

well considering the thread with the rules hasn't been editted since 2010...I'd guess you are just full of shit.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a ban for a period of time followed by a probationary period would be in order.

Don't anyone answer now, let the dust settle for a day or two. Have some drinks, snort some coke off a hookers ass and then get back to me.

Probably would have been in order...before the two alt accounts this evening, one of which was named "HammerGoesDownOnMen".

Good luck getting Hammer to reverse that ban any time soon :laugh3:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes

Because I asked for a "good" reason why Uno should get banned

"just because" can answer a lot of questions. That doesn't mean it can answer a lot of questions well

Sorry Fordman...no faggots to bed yet.

Anyway, yeah..."just because" is a good enough reason in this case.

Since you yourself admitted that Uno is an asshole, look at it this way...

If you take Uno to a restaurant, and he's an asshole, pissing off customers, shitty to the staff etc etc...

Is the owner or manager of the restaurant out of line for kicking him out of the restaurant, and banning him from ever coming back?

Of course he isn't.

And before you say "well this isn't a restaurant" in manner of speaking it is...

And it's Hammer's...and it's why "just because" is a good enough reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you take Uno to a restaurant, and he's an asshole, pissing off customers, shitty to the staff etc etc...

Is the owner or manager of the restaurant out of line for kicking him out of the restaurant, and banning him from ever coming back?

Of course he does.

And before you say "well this isn't a restaurant" in manner of speaking it is...

Well, keep dangling the bait I'm sure something will bite :lol:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no....vp is a good poster...but in this case he is misguided....he has a lot of passion....and he will make that known....i dont fault him for his convictions....i dont agree with him...but im not going to belittle him or take him to task because of it either

I have a habit of being critical when people who "in power" try to act all high and mighty over dumb things just because their ass wasn't kissed

I don't selectively choose who I think should and shouldn't get banned for stupid reasons such as "he was a meanie"

I don't have much care for Snoogins. And yet I still think it was ridiculous when the admins at CBS tried to ban him (and Uno, and Rock, and Dirt, and Ox etc) just "because they own the place and can do whatever they want"

It's amazing how many people are now playing the "yeah, but he owns the site he can do whatever they want" card with Uno. I never heard that argument when all the posters at CBS were getting banned for similarly trivial reasons

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a habit of being critical when people who "in power" try to act all high and mighty over dumb things just because their ass wasn't kissed

I don't selectively choose who I think should and shouldn't get banned for stupid reasons such as "he was a meanie"

I don't have much care for Snoogins. And yet I still think it was ridiculous when the admins at CBS tried to ban him (and Uno, and Rock, and Dirt, and Ox etc) just "because they own the place and can do whatever they want"

It's amazing how many people are now playing the "yeah, but he owns the site he can do whatever they want" card with Uno. I never heard that argument when all the posters at CBS were getting banned for similarly trivial reasons

You have an aversion to authority, we all see that. And you are right, YOU don't choose who should get banned and who shouldn't.

I'm calling it a night, but you keep fighting your fight against tyranny. I'm sure it is going to make a major difference.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course he isn't.

If the patron at the restaurant is hurting the restaurant's business, he should get kicked out

And if someone on these boards is putting Hammer's ad revenue from AdSense at risk.... he should get kicked out

Uno did no such thing. The other customers who he "pissed off" are people who wanted to get into trivial catfights with Uno. If they didn't they actually would've put him on ignore, instead of just pretend to

CowboyB is one of the most loyal patrons of SportsHoopla. He probably has more posts than any CBS'er except Rock

You drive him crazy with your ignore tactics. SportsHoopla should ban you!

And on top of that, Sake, who actually did put HD's $$$ at risk (albeit accidentally as we found out hours later) got reinstated. So the whole "business decision" excuse is flimsy to say the least

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to "you don't prevent anything by banning it, you just make it worse..."

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably would have been in order...before the two alt accounts this evening, one of which was named "HammerGoesDownOnMen".

Good luck getting Hammer to reverse that ban any time soon :laugh3:

You have to understand, Uno is super emotional right now and not thinking rationally, very much like most women we all know.

He tries to come off as a hard ass and tough troll guy, but he is a softie. If he can't post, he loses everything about who he is.

Banning him is akin to deleting his identity. Its all he has. Its all he lives for.

I think if you give him the same ground rules in a few days, when cooler heads prevail, he will toe the line. Then again, he may go completely postal but I think its worth the risk just because it could possibly be the sites best thread ever by overtaking todays thread which is now the best thread ever.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to understand, Uno is super emotional right now and not thinking rationally, very much like most women we all know.

He tries to come off as a hard ass and tough troll guy, but he is a softie. If he can't post, he loses everything about who he is.

Banning him is akin to deleting his identity. Its all he has. Its all he lives for.

I think if you give him the same ground rules in a few days, when cooler heads prevail, he will toe the line. Then again, he may go completely postal but I think its worth the risk just because it could possibly be the sites best thread ever by overtaking todays thread which is now the best thread ever.

I'm still undecided as to who the banning will take a bigger emotional toll on - him or Rock.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

just think...without this he may load up a shit ton more quality youtube videos....