• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a habit of being critical when people who "in power" try to act all high and mighty over dumb things just because their ass wasn't kissed

I don't selectively choose who I think should and shouldn't get banned for stupid reasons such as "he was a meanie"

I don't have much care for Snoogins. And yet I still think it was ridiculous when the admins at CBS tried to ban him (and Uno, and Rock, and Dirt, and Ox etc) just "because they own the place and can do whatever they want"

It's amazing how many people are now playing the "yeah, but he owns the site he can do whatever they want" card with Uno. I never heard that argument when all the posters at CBS were getting banned for similarly trivial reasons

You have an aversion to authority, we all see that. And you are right, YOU don't choose who should get banned and who shouldn't.

I'm calling it a night, but you keep fighting your fight against tyranny. I'm sure it is going to make a major difference.

We all have an aversion to authority. Its part of being a god damned American.
All you have to do is look at your own signature line Fordman to see we are all brothers here.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling it a night too...

People should ignore Rock's thread tomorrow morning in protest and start a different one.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i told you that and i mean it....i wont be bringing him up

Lets just say it wasn't necessarily you I was referring to....

Uno's been absent for months at a time in the past

His being mentioned usually shoots up about 80% during that time

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the patron at the restaurant is hurting the restaurant's business, he should get kicked out

And if someone on these boards is putting Hammer's ad revenue from AdSense at risk.... he should get kicked out

Uno did no such thing. The other customers who he "pissed off" are people who wanted to get into trivial catfights with Uno. If they didn't they actually would've put him on ignore, instead of just pretend to

CowboyB is one of the most loyal patrons of SportsHoopla. He probably has more posts than any CBS'er except Rock

You drive him crazy with your ignore tactics. SportsHoopla should ban you!

And on top of that, Sake, who actually did put HD's $$$ at risk (albeit accidentally as we found out hours later) got reinstated. So the whole "business decision" excuse is flimsy to say the least

All of that is true to some extent, but again, it's irrelevant.

If the owner of the restaurant doesn't like you, he doesn't have to serve you.

And like I said before, personality and likability matters in all walks of life.

I'd care if it were somebody I gave a shit about. But I don't. Sorry.

Uno is gone because of who he is. Sake is back because of who he is.

Maybe it's unfair, but so is life.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
All of that is true to some extent, but again, it's irrelevant.

If the owner of the restaurant doesn't like you, he doesn't have to serve you.

And like I said before, personality and likability matters in all walks of life.

I'd care if it were somebody I gave a shit about. But I don't. Sorry.

Uno is gone because of who he is. Sake is back because of who he is.

Maybe it's unfair, but so is life.

so true....night fuckers.....and fighters of alleged e-injustice

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok

uno's an ass, a terrible troll, not clever, is unpleasant to converse with and has an obsession with many posters

I agree with all of that

OK....so why are you shedding so many e-tears over his demise?

P.S. You forgot that he has no sense of humor, as well.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still undecided as to who the banning will take a bigger emotional toll on - him or Rock.

I actually think the correct answer is YOU. You have been bitching about his banning for hours and hours now. Nobody else really gives a shit. One less dickhead on here. So be it.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, today is the last day Uno gets mentioned

I've been told that start tomorrow, he'll be old news and no one will mention him

:laugh3:

And....you have been the guiltiest of all. Mentioning him 7,456 times today by my count since he was banned.