• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yahoo Fatasy Baseball opens 1/30/14

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo Fantasy Baseball 2014 will open for business on Thursday, January 30. And no, this is not a drill. ALERT YOUR COMMISSIONER. The game will launch next Thursday afternoon. Book it. You might wanna ask for a vacation day on Friday.
If for some reason you've never played fantasy baseball — or if you're a coward like my friend [name redacted] who gave up the game in '09, because I kept beating him — then I urge you give it a spin in 2014. This year's game will have a whole bunch excellent enhancements, including...
24/7 drafting and mock-drafting;
Quick and easy registration;
New and improved app, with drafts and mocks for Android and iOS devices;
Player notes via Rotoworld;
Team page improvements, including auto-saved roster moves and new tabs for your Watchlist and Player Updates;
And then there's my favorite upgrade...
PROSPECTS. Tons of prospects. More than we've ever had, easily. More than you may actually want.

Commissioners have the option of adding "NA" roster spots, and these will function similarly to the DL. So you'll be able to stash minor leaguers and/or suspended players (or anyone on the bereavement list) without burning a bench spot.

I will try to get leagues set up there A.S.A.P, with folks from past leagues with me getting priority signup.

I will create a seperate thread in this area once I get things up and going, and will try to judge interest to know how many leagues to set up. I want to make sure I have room for all interested returnees, and, still have room to add new friends as well.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo Fantasy Baseball 2014 will open for business on Thursday, January 30. And no, this is not a drill. ALERT YOUR COMMISSIONER. The game will launch next Thursday afternoon. Book it. You might wanna ask for a vacation day on Friday.
If for some reason you've never played fantasy baseball — or if you're a coward like my friend [name redacted] who gave up the game in '09, because I kept beating him — then I urge you give it a spin in 2014. This year's game will have a whole bunch excellent enhancements, including...
24/7 drafting and mock-drafting;
Quick and easy registration;
New and improved app, with drafts and mocks for Android and iOS devices;
Player notes via Rotoworld;
Team page improvements, including auto-saved roster moves and new tabs for your Watchlist and Player Updates;
And then there's my favorite upgrade...
PROSPECTS. Tons of prospects. More than we've ever had, easily. More than you may actually want.

Commissioners have the option of adding "NA" roster spots, and these will function similarly to the DL. So you'll be able to stash minor leaguers and/or suspended players (or anyone on the bereavement list) without burning a bench spot.

I will try to get leagues set up there A.S.A.P, with folks from past leagues with me getting priority signup.

I will create a seperate thread in this area once I get things up and going, and will try to judge interest to know how many leagues to set up. I want to make sure I have room for all interested returnees, and, still have room to add new friends as well.

Sorry for the spelling fail in the thread title.

DOH!!!!