• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: G60 30-19-10 Kings vs NJ Devils 3/3/24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the last two games, and maybe that's the good luck charm for the team. Have me not watch.

Watching highlights it seems Kings getting some decent goaltending. The craziest part to me has been Kopitar hooking up with Fiala for some pretty nice goals, which is maddening. All we ever heard since Fiala got here (Almost two full seasons now) is that he and Kopitar have no chemistry. So you see two good players somehow figure it out and make some plays. McLellan sucked so bad.

Two big wins without Kempe to right the ship a little can't be understated. The chatter even before LA beat Vancouver was Canucks struggling a little and the Kings would absolutely not be the team they want to see if that rematch happened in round 1. I'd say much like Kings wouldn't want to see Edmonton.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about chemistry is sometimes it takes time. When you have players that have skill they will more often than not figure it out....its why i like mixing up the lines, they get a feel for each other. Todd the god Bases all of his decisions off of one mistake or one good play and it never deviates from that. Fiala Plays the game like he's on meth, He makes a lot of decisions extremely quickly and acts on them.....kopistar Is the exact opposite of that, That's what always made him so amazing in my opinion..... His movements his speed his deek's all seemed super slow And yet they are always extremely effective..... Of course it's going to take time for those two styles to mix.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What i really like is seeing Buster somewhat effective even without getting points.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What i really like is seeing Buster somewhat effective even without getting points.

Dude has elevated his overall game this season for sure. The points come in bunches so I'd like to see some more consistency, like not getting 3 in one game but then nothing for 6 games then 2 in the next game, etc but that should come in time.

I entered the season with trade Buster on the mind because of his lack of production and progress but that's on the back burner now. Still has a lot of work to do but he's finally on his way.

Good to see him confident and trying to take control of a game like elite players do.