• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Clarke just went off the board right after what would have been our 3rd rounder. If Lawrence doesn't pan out, Jerry will be hearing about this trade for 10 years

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prisco gave the pick an A. But I still don't like the fact that he seems like another headcase and I don't like giving up a 3rd rounder. But again, this is nothing new for Jerry Jones. Which is why I'm not angry. After 18 years of this, I'm just too dead inside to feel anything anymore.

At least your team didnt pass on the #1 NT in the draft (Loius Nix) for the 29th ranked WR.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prisco gave the pick an A. But I still don't like the fact that he seems like another headcase and I don't like giving up a 3rd rounder. But again, this is nothing new for Jerry Jones. Which is why I'm not angry. After 18 years of this, I'm just too dead inside to feel anything anymore.

You can't have a team of choir boys, this team needs some "head cases". My biggest knock on Ware is he was not nasty, he treated the QB like a pillow when he sacked them... I like Lawrence attitude, he said he is going to put on a show for Jerry's audience & he wants to kill the QB!! :yahoo:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't have a team of choir boys, this team needs some "head cases". My biggest knock on Ware is he was not nasty, he treated the QB like a pillow when he sacked them... I like Lawrence attitude, he said he is going to put on a show for Jerry's audience & he wants to kill the QB!! :yahoo:

So now you like Lawrence more than Ware? Where the Fuck is PDay to start the circus music for you....

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you like Lawrence more than Ware? Where the Fuck is PDay to start the circus music for you....

Are you stuck on stupid or were you just born that way?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he avoids ignorance when it is at max value ...... doesn't post during the games either

He will have a field dance on these two clowns during the season though

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he avoids ignorance when it is at max value ...... doesn't post during the games either

There is a NEW Demarcus in town, I advise you & the rest of your cronies to get with the program. Bitching is a female trait & SO UNBECONING OF A MAN!! :suds:

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Field dance on who.. Because I'm not upset with our picks? SUE ME CUZ IM NOT A CRYING BITCH LIKE YOU.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a bad draft cause Jerry every year drafts like we're one player away he's freaken delusional. Let me guess he's going to make it up in the seventh round with a bunch of project players that he won't hit on. SMH he could have taken a db Gaines in the 3rd from rice he could have taken a pass rusher anything we or atleast 6 players away from having a Legit defense and could use 2 or 3 players on Offense. We didn't have the luxury of giving up picks.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck are we drafting these 3-4 outside linebackers when we run a 4-3? This move was an act of desperation because they were scared there would be nobody good at 47. It is idiotic to give away a 3rd round pick in a draft that is this deep. We have who at the 1 tech? As a fan I hope it works out and he turns out to be a beast, but I am pisst off right now. We now need to find a gem in rounds 4 and 5. Getting real sick of seeing these fucktards fist pumping like they just drafted the best player in the draft. Its like have dumber and dumberer in the war room. I know it is mean but just die already

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more upset of giving up valuable picks and not getting proper vale. DL is our greatest need but I can accept going OL. Losing a 3rd round pick and giving the Skids an Extra pick is un -acceptable that my gripe.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a bad draft cause Jerry every year drafts like we're one player away he's freaken delusional. Let me guess he's going to make it up in the seventh round with a bunch of project players that he won't hit on. SMH he could have taken a db Gaines in the 3rd from rice he could have taken a pass rusher anything we or atleast 6 players away from having a Legit defense and could use 2 or 3 players on Offense. We didn't have the luxury of giving up picks.

They replaced Ware with the best RE available, sometimes you have to do what you gotta do. Jerry has admitted he gave up more to fill a need. I can respect him for that. You should go to ESPN Dallas maybe you will get a better understanding of the thought process.....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Field dance on who.. Because I'm not upset with our picks? SUE ME CUZ IM NOT A CRYING BITCH LIKE YOU.

in less than a year how many motherfuckers have I made my bitch that are no longer here?

wanna ride that train hoss?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They replaced Ware with the best RE available, sometimes you have to do what you gotta do. Jerry has admitted he gave up more to fill a need. I can respect him for that. You should go to ESPN Dallas maybe you will get a better understanding of the thought process.....

I get that but I would rather have to solid players than 1 guy you believe to be the best because truly both players are unknowns, but making to picks you just doubled your chances. If Lawerence bust you have nothing to stand own and Jerry would fire that G.M. He should draft like his own job is on the line.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in less than a year how many motherfuckers have I made my bitch that are no longer here?

wanna ride that train hoss?

Laugh. Just laugh. What are you going to do, get me banned on an internet board? Bully me on an internet board? Travel to beat me up?

I don't understand what you're saying. So, laugh, because none of those options would effect me.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh. Just laugh. What are you going to do, get me banned on an internet board? Bully me on an internet board? Travel to beat me up?

I don't understand what you're saying. So, laugh, because none of those options would effect me.

banned? you dont make threats ...

stupid is a different issue ....

push your low level IQ if you want ..... your brain will pop

face reality ..... it's not like you are football smart to start with .... if you start pretending to be ..... You're gonna look real ignorant

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you stuck on stupid or were you just born that way?

You talk about Lawrence being better than Ware and you ask if I'm stuck on stupid? You must have gone to the FWD football camp for the Ignorant

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that but I would rather have to solid players than 1 guy you believe to be the best because truly both players are unknowns, but making to picks you just doubled your chances. If Lawerence bust you have nothing to stand own and Jerry would fire that G.M. He should draft like his own job is on the line.

I am sure Rod endorsed the pick & just like he can bust he can boom. The draft is nothing more than a lottery, so why not just wait & see how it plays out. I will never understand the bitching & moaning or the prediction of the winning or loser during or immediately after the draft. Know one will know until @ least 2yrs from now if not more. I guess I am a place in my life where I don't sweat the small stuff....

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talk about Lawrence being better than Ware and you ask if I'm stuck on stupid? You must have gone to the FWD football camp for the Ignorant

Where did I say he was better than Ware? Make sure you quote me accurately

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it Lawrence the player that most of you dont like or is it the fact we lost a 3rd round pick. I understand the third round pick and people being upset, but Lawrence on everything I have read is rated higher than where we picked him. We needed a pass rusher. We got the best one supposedly