• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can accept the minor run ins with the law, because I don't really concern my self with these dudes personal lives; if I did I probably wouldn't watch. That said I do have a problem with Felony behavior i.e. Murder, Man slaughter, kicking old ladies in the teeth for drug money, r*pe and drug distribution. minor crimes I can tolerate unless it's total idiocy like still Snow crab Legs :wtf2:

Sadly this is the society will live in & I personally leave it all to God to judge

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
banned? you dont make threats ...

stupid is a different issue ....

push your low level IQ if you want ..... your brain will pop

face reality ..... it's not like you are football smart to start with .... if you start pretending to be ..... You're gonna look real ignorant

So I have a low IQ because I'm not bleeding through my pad over our picks. Interesting.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jerrnigan still available?

We could have had Jernigan AND another defensive player. I hope Lawrence is a pass rush demon despite the fact that he's slow and small. In the run game, he's getting trucked, plain and simple

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, not a bad draft so far. Granted, lose a pick, but the players are solid. I like that Jerrah has taken two/three solid, young O lineman. Football is won inside out, and the Cowboys have spent 15 years building outside /in with questionable talent.

They need D lineman bad, better get some in later rounds.

And yes, I agree JJ is the worst GM in football, and he should replace himself or 8-8 is going to be the high water mark.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you know, a 4-7 40 is fine for a lineman. Everyone talks about Clowney's fast 40, but it will be an unused talent on the line. Need quickness, plus football ability to run fast and quick through obstacles to make a tackle on the other side or downfield. No D lineman is going to be running 20 yards, much less 40, in unobstructed lanes.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you know, a 4-7 40 is fine for a lineman. Everyone talks about Clowney's fast 40, but it will be an unused talent on the line. Need quickness, plus football ability to run fast and quick through obstacles to make a tackle on the other side or downfield. No D lineman is going to be running 20 yards, much less 40, in unobstructed lanes.

yeah I would rather have a quick 3 steps from a lineman than a fast lineman

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No D lineman is going to be running 20 yards, much less 40, in unobstructed lanes.

How many times do we see lineman on backside pursuit? You don't think they are running 20 yards there? Clowney's speed is going to be a very well utilized asset. Maybe not on every play, but there will be plenty of plays that only a guy with his speed can make.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do we see lineman on backside pursuit? You don't think they are running 20 yards there? Clowney's speed is going to be a very well utilized asset. Maybe not on every play, but there will be plenty of plays that only a guy with his speed can make.

Clowney is a freak and has 20 sack potential. No one else in this draft has that and is unfair to compare IMO.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone says stay and get Ealy. I don't view Ealy as someone who has 10+ sack season potential. 6-8 more realistic for him IMO. I think Lawrence is better than Ealy and will get more pressure than him. Cowboys needed someone to be their guy to get pressure. I don't think Ealy will be better than what we have with Crawford and I'd rather have our RE solidified because it is more important. I think Crawford wins the LE or plays a lot of time there with Selvie.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't think the two are comparable. Backside pursuit is different than running a race. I'm not arguing speed, I'm just pointing out that a timed race type speed is different than pursuit through obstacles, quick-burst speed.

Only point I'm making is for a D lineman(or pass-rushing end/LB), their 40 time difference between a 4-6 and a 4-8, for example, is not the thing to focus on. This came about because someone pointed out that Lawrence 'only' ran a 4-7

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, I'm done being pedantic. Let's go get some more friggin players! Just tired of 8-8!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone says stay and get Ealy. I don't view Ealy as someone who has 10+ sack season potential. 6-8 more realistic for him IMO. I think Lawrence is better than Ealy and will get more pressure than him. Cowboys needed someone to be their guy to get pressure. I don't think Ealy will be better than what we have with Crawford and I'd rather have our RE solidified because it is more important. I think Crawford wins the LE or plays a lot of time there with Selvie.

I think they will move Crawford around the line throughout a game. (inside & out)