• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure Rod endorsed the pick & just like he can bust he can boom. The draft is nothing more than a lottery, so why not just wait & see how it plays out. I will never understand the bitching & moaning or the prediction of the winning or loser during or immediately after the draft. Know one will know until @ least 2yrs from now if not more. I guess I am a place in my life where I don't sweat the small stuff....

Exactly it's a lottery, I basically spelled that out. You decrease your chances of success by giving away picks.

Me and Twist have had our debates but yall making statments like we "bitching and moaning" which it's to me hypocrisy be cause yall are mad when we express our dislike of the move; so you berate us for not agreeing with yall. So you're doing exactly what you have accused us of doing.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the fact that we lost a pick and in turn gave the Skids an extra pick.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly it's a lottery, I basically spelled that out. You decrease your chances of success by giving away picks.

Me and Twist have had our debates but yall making statments like we "bitching and moaning" which it's to me hypocrisy be cause yall are mad when we express our dislike of the move; so you berate us for not agreeing with yall. So you're doing exactly what you have accused us of doing.

Why bitch about something you can't control is my point. The draft is to find players to fit your team that can contribute not to stack picks. We know have two starters anything after that is gravy

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the fact that we lost a pick and in turn gave the Skids an extra pick.

Are you gonna hate the pick when Lawrence is sacking RGknee & the rest of our division rivals? The skids should be worried not us? The last two times we traded with division rivals it help landed us Spencer & Lee.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why bitch about something you can't control is my point. The draft is to find players to fit your team that can contribute not to stack picks. We know have two starters anything after that is gravy

how the fuck you know we have two starters?

Pretty sure we have one .... cause Jerry is gonna make sure his first round pick starts

You're guessing on a guy that was suspended three times in college

Go suck Jerry's toes til he nuts on your forehead

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you saying, but we just agree to disagree on this one it's cool though :suds: We won't agree on everything fans or fanatics for short so there's going to be a lot of emotion involved on both end of the spectrum. Some on this board have a tendency to take it to far and make things personal I'm not with that.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the fuck you know we have two starters?

Pretty sure we have one .... cause Jerry is gonna make sure his first round pick starts

You're guessing on a guy that was suspended three times in college

Go suck Jerry's toes til he nuts on your forehead

What is your hard in with players not being perfect off the field? Is that you Jesus?

P.S. Shouldn't you already be in a drunken stupor by now :suds:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you gonna hate the pick when Lawrence is sacking RGknee & the rest of our division rivals? The skids should be worried not us? The last two times we traded with division rivals it help landed us Spencer & Lee.

Of course not I can easily be persuaded to change my opinion if thats allowable. LoL I have no problems admitting when i'm wrong when proven to be so....will you do the same if it turns out the other way? Spencer has been a big bag of beetle dung, Lee can't be trusted IMO until he can be counted on to stay healthy so he's an incomplete.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you saying, but we just agree to disagree on this one it's cool though :suds: We won't agree on everything fans or fanatics for short so there's going to be a lot of emotion involved on both end of the spectrum. Some on this board have a tendency to take it to far and make things personal I'm not with that.

It's all gravy, we good. Some on here just think their Shit don't stink & have to be put in their place we all know who they are.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of these players have something they have done.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not I can easily be persuaded to change my opinion if thats allowable. LoL I have no problems admitting when i'm wrong when proven to be so....will you do the same if it turns out the other way? Spencer was has been a big bad of beetle dung, Lee can't be trusted IMO until he can be counted on to stay healthy so he's an incomplete.

I am a man before I am anything so I have No problem manning up. No one knows how this will play out. I just respect the Cowboys for grabbing a player they wanted instead of sitting on their hands. When that happen in the first round most complained. I swear @ times Jerry can't win for losing

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of these players have something they have done.

Exactly they are human just like everyone else. I guess Twist didn't see the pic of his pet cat Ha Ha with a joint next to him when he got picked last night.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the 2 players we got. 3 players have gone that I would have wanted at 78.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we need a big guy in the middle to clog up those running lanes and draw a double team in pass rush, we need a CB, a Speedy Wr who can return kicks/rb Would have loved to have gotten Charles Sims from WVU and more DL depth.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jerry lets draft a thug ..... oh yeah nom nom nom imma lick them grey balls
Oh he stays suspended ..... mmmmmm shove it down my throat Jerry nom nom nom
Oh he is weak as water ..... bend over Jerry let me tongue that ass nom nom nom
Takes Next years entire draft to get punter ... well that gets you special :things Jerry"

There I fixed it for you

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but we couldnt have gotten him at 78 either.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly they are human just like everyone else. I guess Twist didn't see the pic of his pet cat Ha Ha with a joint next to him when he got picked last night.

I can accept the minor run ins with the law, because I don't really concern my self with these dudes personal lives; if I did I probably wouldn't watch. That said I do have a problem with Felony behavior i.e. Murder, Man slaughter, kicking old ladies in the teeth for drug money, r*pe and drug distribution. minor crimes I can tolerate unless it's total idiocy like still Snow crab Legs :wtf2: