• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Louis Nix do cocaine recently or shoot somebody. How has he not been picked

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a give up player .... Gets beat ... he stops playing Watched him every fucking Sunday .... Atleast they blew the pick

Just read he gas a reputation for "laziness" :laugh3:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AdamSchefter: Here it is: RT @NFLCharean: Jerry admitted Manziel was highest-rated player on Cowboys' board at No. 16. Just too much invested in Romo.

Just a friendly reminder that this draft could have been far worse.

What it do bruh, did you call in to the Lunch Break today?

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the third worst trade Jerry has ever made, which is a massive statement. Nothing can top the Galloway and Roy Williams trades, but for shear boneheadedness, this one takes the cake. Lawrence may well have been there at 47, and Ealy, Crichton and Jernigan damn sure were. Totally clueless fucking trade, makes no sense at all

I think Falcons or someone else would have taken Lawrence. None of those players you listed are RE. Lawrence is. I think Jerry will try to find his way into the 3rd round.

I'm not mad with this draft at all.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at everyone thinking Jerry wouldn't blow this draft. So sad but nothing new.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Falcons or someone else would have taken Lawrence. None of those players you listed are RE. Lawrence is. I think Jerry will try to find his way into the 3rd round.

I'm not mad with this draft at all.

Seems like you & I are the only ones. This buds for you :suds:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put me in there too. I like Lawrence. I think the Falcons would have taken him. I hated missing out on Nix/ Sutton/ in the 3rd, but I think we got a good pass rusher.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put me in there too. I like Lawrence. I think the Falcons would have taken him. I hated missing out on Nix/ Sutton/ in the 3rd, but I think we got a good pass rusher.

That makes me feel even worse .....

You have liked some dumbass players over the years

All we need now is arlington aka Nate to chime in and say he loves the pick

Then I know we're fucked

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like you & I are the only ones. This buds for you :suds:

We have players who can bring what Ealy can bring, I.E Crawford. What we don't have is someone who can be that guy at RE. So, we had to give up something to get our guy, it happens.

Maybe we gave up too much, who knows. What I think though, they didn't want to miss out on their guy again like the 1st round.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have players who can bring what Ealy can bring, I.E Crawford. What we don't have is someone who can be that guy at RE. So, we had to give up something to get our guy, it happens.

Maybe we gave up too much, who knows. What I think though, they didn't want to miss out on their guy again like the 1st round.

In my best gomer pyle voice

SURPRISE SUPRISE LOOK WHO AGREES

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, Broddaus broke this down early. He has the inside scoop @ Valley Ranch.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes me feel even worse .....

You have liked some dumbass players over the years

All we need now is arlington aka Nate to chime in and say he loves the pick

Then I know we're fucked

What dumbass player have I liked????

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone he doesn't like is a dumbass player, obviously.

you remain the same bitch you were on espn .....

sub par poster at best

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you remain the same bitch you were on espn .....

sub par poster at best

I only posted a handful of times on ESPN. Conflict with none, hardly enough to be remembered.

What makes me a sub par poster, because I don't disagree with the Cowboys draft strategy thus far?

I think the Cowboys could have drafted better. I myself would have taken Pryor/Dix in the 1st, but would still have been fine with Lawrence in the 2nd.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only posted a handful of times on ESPN. Conflict with none, hardly enough to be remembered.

What makes me a sub par poster, because I don't disagree with the Cowboys draft strategy thus far?

I think the Cowboys could have drafted better. I myself would have taken Pryor/Dix in the 1st, but would still have been fine with Lawrence in the 2nd.

whatever floats your boat ..... You had mouth during the Eriko era

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prisco gave the pick an A. But I still don't like the fact that he seems like another headcase and I don't like giving up a 3rd rounder. But again, this is nothing new for Jerry Jones. Which is why I'm not angry. After 18 years of this, I'm just too dead inside to feel anything anymore.