• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would UK winning be bad for college basketball?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Judging them on 1 game is a bit much. There are 7 NBA players on that team at least. I am not sure this team even matches the Pitno championship team. That team consisted of the following:

Tony Delk
Nazr Mohammed
Derek Anderson
Antione Walker
Ron Mercer
Walter McCarty

That team destroys the Fab 5.

^^ What does this team have to do with it? I'm talking about the UK team last night. I see maybe only one or two guys that are half way decent shooters. The point scoring comes from the guys in the paint... and they either score on a layup or slam. I guess time will tell, but I don't see anybody from last night being ready for the NBA. If they do go, I think it will be a mistake.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ What does this team have to do with it? I'm talking about the UK team last night. I see maybe only one or two guys that are half way decent shooters. The point scoring comes from the guys in the paint... and they either score on a layup or slam. I guess time will tell, but I don't see anybody from last night being ready for the NBA. If they do go, I think it will be a mistake.
-
I referenced 2 things. One was the discussion of talented teams. If you dont think Randle is an NBA player, than you really ought to stop posting. I also forgot what a poor shooter Jalen was.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
I referenced 2 things. One was the discussion of talented teams. If you dont think Randle is an NBA player, than you really ought to stop posting. I also forgot what a poor shooter Jalen was.

and if you think Randle is going to go to the NBA and be an instant success, then you need to stop posting.

I never said these guys would never be successful in the NBA, I just said it's a mistake if they all leave after this one season. I honestly think this was a down year to begin with. Then to top it off the two or three best teams kinda fall apart at the end. I'm not at all impressed with UK's shooting. They have size and they're athletic. Beyond that, they still need a lot of work. But I'm sure they'll leave. Between the NBA begging kids like this to come out early and whatever coach cal filled their heads with, I fully expect them to go.