• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst season ever

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch its gonna happen. Teams are desperate for QB's.

Jay Novacek was a Cardinal but he didn't blossom til he got to Dallas. He was a plan B free agent back in the days before free agency. Plan B were the guys that you didn't protect on your roster and other teams could sign them. Anyone remember how many guys you could protect on your rosters. It was like 40 something out of 50.

Please explain what the fuck a TE has to do with a INJURY prone QB.
Players blossom all the time but Bradford CANNOT stay healthy, cone on your an educated man, you should be able to tell the difference. Some one may sign Bradford but the contract will be filled with provisions to protect the team due to his INJURY history.

I swear to say shit just to stir the pot. Yes I'm saying you are a troll.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players blossom all the time but Bradford CANNOT stay healthy, cone on your an educated man, you should be able to tell the difference. Some one may sign Bradford but the contract will be filled with provisions to protect the team due to his INJURY history.

I think he was addressing both conversations in the thread in one post. The one about Bradford's contract and the one about AZ TEs.

I would expect Bradford to get a pretty big contract. Not QB big as in over $20M per year, but the guy will be offered something over $10M per year. I think if we cut Romo he'd get a HUGE contract and he is more of an injury risk (and a much better player) than Bradford at this point.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't say cut and Romo in the same sentence. Ha. I don't know what I will do when that day comes. I think it will come sooner than I once thought. I just know I dread it. These last 7 games haven't been fun to watch and no it's not all on the Qb. I thought both did OK. When the late 80s came and Dorsett was with Denver, I was off at college so Big D wasn't too high on my priority list. The late 90s I started wondering what life w/o Aikman was gonna be. It was ugly. I'm sure somebody will take over and be the guy though. I just hope it doesn't take as long to find him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't say cut and Romo in the same sentence. Ha. I don't know what I will do when that day comes. I think it will come sooner than I once thought. I just know I dread it. These last 7 games haven't been fun to watch and no it's not all on the Qb. I thought both did OK. When the late 80s came and Dorsett was with Denver, I was off at college so Big D wasn't too high on my priority list. The late 90s I started wondering what life w/o Aikman was gonna be. It was ugly. I'm sure somebody will take over and be the guy though. I just hope it doesn't take as long to find him.
Our new QB
usa-today-8855590.0.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy crap you are an angry dude. Thank you Jarntt for explaining it to him and thanks to the other two sending me PMS apologizing for Manster tirade.
It was two different conversations... one on Bradford and another on the good Cowboy TES over the year. How your brain can spin that into an argument where you call me a troll is so freaking hilarious and sad at the same time.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, Bradford will get 8 figures per year deal

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was addressing both conversations in the thread in one post. The one about Bradford's contract and the one about AZ TEs.

I would expect Bradford to get a pretty big contract. Not QB big as in over $20M per year, but the guy will be offered something over $10M per year. I think if we cut Romo he'd get a HUGE contract and he is more of an injury risk (and a much better player) than Bradford at this point.
10M for a QB isn't a big contract and I'd bet there are provisions in any multi-year contract Bradford signs to protect the team. As for Romo I doubt he gets a contract that's 4 years or longer, I'd even be surprised if he got a three year deal.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap you are an angry dude. Thank you Jarntt for explaining it to him and thanks to the other two sending me PMS apologizing for Manster tirade.
It was two different conversations... one on Bradford and another on the good Cowboy TES over the year. How your brain can spin that into an argument where you call me a troll is so freaking hilarious and sad at the same time.

Not angry, just tired if your BS. You continually make comments that are out out of left field that make no sense to the current discussion.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not angry, just tired if your BS. You continually make comments that are out out of left field that make no sense to the current discussion.

No, actually I never do but you aren't bright enough to understand when everyone else gets it. You got corrected by a fellow Cowboy fan and can't even say, "woops, my bad". 2 people PMED me about how ridiculous you are. And I can't even begin to explain how Wack your jokes are.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, actually I never do but you aren't bright enough to understand when everyone else gets it. You got corrected by a fellow Cowboy fan and can't even say, "woops, my bad". 2 people PMED me about how ridiculous you are. And I can't even begin to explain how Wack your jokes are.
I'm bright enough to know you are an educated idiot. Met plenty of people with degrees yet they can't screw in a light bulb.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bright enough to know you are an educated idiot. Met plenty of people with degrees yet they can't screw in a light bulb.

Got it. Everyone got the post except you but I'm the idiot.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 Cowboy fans PMed you?????

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 Cowboy fans PMed you?????

1 Cowboy fan and 1 non Cowboy friend. I've been friends with Ford and Colors for many years and often have looooong conversations with them. FYI, neither of them PMed me about Mansters mistake. I also talk to others like Jarntt every now and then. Me and Jarntt aren't close homies but I make it a point to read all his posts cause I respect his points even though we disagree from time to time.

Manster, its not worth going back on forth but obviously you didnt understand my post and proceeded to go to attack mode. Jarntt posted something to explain to you about what you didnt understand but you still cant back off and admit you were wrong. Its easy to just say, "Woops, I missed that". Notice earlier in this thread you called me out when I said everyone in the NFC is struggling and I said, "Yeah, I was wrong about AZ". Its really not that hard bro.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Cowboy fan and 1 non Cowboy friend. I've been friends with Ford and Colors for many years and often have looooong conversations with them. FYI, neither of them PMed me about Mansters mistake. I also talk to others like Jarntt every now and then. Me and Jarntt aren't close homies but I make it a point to read all his posts cause I respect his points even though we disagree from time to time.

Manster, its not worth going back on forth but obviously you didnt understand my post and proceeded to go to attack mode. Jarntt posted something to explain to you about what you didnt understand but you still cant back off and admit you were wrong. Its easy to just say, "Woops, I missed that". Notice earlier in this thread you called me out when I said everyone in the NFC is struggling and I said, "Yeah, I was wrong about AZ". Its really not that hard bro.

I'm not worth it, but you always seem to quote me. Kerp on talking out of you ass, its priceless.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worth it, but you always seem to quote me. Kerp on talking out of you ass, its priceless.

One thing that does annoy me is when you make shit up. Tell me on here where Im talking out my ass? Did Jarntt correct you or did he not? Just specifically focus on this: WHERE WAS I TALKING OUT OF MY ASS? You keep hurling insult after insult but there is no basis for it. Tell me one direct sentence where Im talking out of my ass.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I didnt say "YOU"RE NOT WORTH IT". I said us going back and forth is not worth it. FOCUS DUDE. R.I.F.