• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst season ever

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we were 1-15 but that was expected. Some actually predicted this team to go to the Super Bowl. 7 straight losses and all but 1 we were really in it to the end. Its just sad to look at the state of our division, not to mention the rest of the NFC. It would be nice to just have our old team back.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we were 1-15 but that was expected. Some actually predicted this team to go to the Super Bowl. 7 straight losses and all but 1 we were really in it to the end. Its just sad to look at the state of our division, not to mention the rest of the NFC. It would be nice to just have our old team back.
I agree with you. I wish it was over already.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everybody says 1989 I disagree
1988 was worse it was hard watching how far the Cowboys had slipped under Tom and Tex
I remember watching games with buddies and the only thing we hoped for was maybe Hershel would break off a good run

Losts of reasons for the current record but its not the worst so far YET

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the entire NFC is struggling except the Panthers. Though they are pretty darn good they just don't seem like an elite team even if they're 9-0.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can only be a "worst season" discussion when you lose with your starters.

Best offensive player out? Check.
Best defensive player out? Check.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It can only be a "worst season" discussion when you lose with your starters.

Best offensive player out? Check.
Best defensive player out? Check.

Excuses are for losers. After a 12-4 season and with the alleged talent on this team, 2-7 with a 7 gamee losing streak is about as bad as it can get. 3-13 was bad but led to Aikman while 1-15 was the precursor for greater things to come. This season will likely finish with some dumb Romo winning streak so Jerrah can make an argument that we were not high enough to pick a QB.

Last edited:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants lose. There's still hope.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might ought to watch what you wish for out of those Giants

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. There's arguably been worse seasons in very recent history.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow painful death!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As great as I think he is, I said it 3 weeks ago- he can't clean this shit up. This offense is very average at the skill positions if that. The Oline is obviously not playing as well as it can. Dez is still hampered. Barely 200 yards today? This has been a nightmare.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your avatar must have given you some good stuff....
If you want give up on the season. I don't care. I'm not. Romo isn't a cure all, but he definitely gives us hope. That's all we need and the Giants losing gave us even more hope. If we were 5-4 and the Giants were 8-2, would you give up on the season? We are in the same spot now, two back in the loss column. We know why we are 2-7. It's not just because we are a bad football team either. We are missing a player that covers a lot of our flaws at the absolute most important position. This isn't over by a long shot. Eagles and Giants both look like 7-8 win teams to me. It's not out of the realm of possibility for the Cowboys to go 5-2 or better.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were 5-4 we would have a shot at a wildcard. I'm about to start pulling for the Pats. Ha. It must be fun. JK

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want give up on the season. I don't care. I'm not. Romo isn't a cure all, but he definitely gives us hope. That's all we need and the Giants losing gave us even more hope. If we were 5-4 and the Giants were 8-2, would you give up on the season? We are in the same spot now, two back in the loss column. We know why we are 2-7. It's not just because we are a bad football team either. We are missing a player that covers a lot of our flaws at the absolute most important position. This isn't over by a long shot. Eagles and Giants both look like 7-8 win teams to me. It's not out of the realm of possibility for the Cowboys to go 5-2 or better.

Eagles and Giants look like a 7-8 win teams yes, but that's why I said watch what u wish for out of the Gmen- there is another team lurking also and to me they are just as good

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Love the passion and belief. Actually, I am not sure my view would be that different unless I were the Giants at 5-4 and the Cowboys ahead of me. We are a bad football team. Our alleged better players even find ways to s*** the bed during this losing streak. We can't make enough plays at the skill position or we have bad penalties at the worst time. See this past game. Bailey misses a field goal and Dez drops a 3rd and 1 late in the 4th. We stink

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As great as I think he is, I said it 3 weeks ago- he can't clean this shit up. This offense is very average at the skill positions if that. The Oline is obviously not playing as well as it can. Dez is still hampered. Barely 200 yards today? This has been a nightmare.
An all pro QB can make everything look better. Just having Romo back will uplift the entire team. The defense is getting tons of flack for blowing games, but they only gave up 10 fucking points today. Only 13 to Seattle. The Eagles game was gonna be a shootout regardless, a shootout that Romo would have won, but that game was 7-7 at half. Suffice it to say that better QB play would have won both games. The defense is getting a ton of hate when they have been practically shutting teams down for the most part recently. It's been the lack offense that's fucked us the past three weeks. IDK why people are shitting on the entire team. The defense has done just about all it could aside from the turnover department, and they even manged two today. We still couldn't win. Why? Because we didn't have an All Pro QB to cover for our All Pro WR having an off day. Even on an off game, Dez will still connect with Romo eventually. Cassell is pure garbage.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the passion and belief. Actually, I am not sure my view would be that different unless I were the Giants at 5-4 and the Cowboys ahead of me. We are a bad football team. Our alleged better players even find ways to s*** the bed during this losing streak. We can't make enough plays at the skill position or we have bad penalties at the worst time. See this past game. Bailey misses a field goal and Dez drops a 3rd and 1 late in the 4th. We stink
A lot of teams would stink if t hey lost their franchise QB for 7 games.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A lot of teams would stink if t hey lost their franchise QB for 7 games.

LOL. Not as epically bad as us. We have lost 7 games against some pretty medicore teams (except the Patriots). We lost to some weak sisters during this stretch or very average teams. This team is rotten from top to bottom. I am convinced our OC and Garrett still call games like they are watching a totally different game than anyone else.