• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst 6-1 team, ever?

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will jump on board and say that I am surprised by this defense. With the loss of one of my all time favorites Demarcus and then getting the new version of him hurt and then of coarse the loss of Lee. We were gonna suck. But damnit if they aren't proving me wrong. I said it earlier that the defensive coaches seem to know how to coach the talent they have. :yo::clap::clap:When we get guys back like Lawrence and Lee next year along with Mcclain....starting to get my juices flowing about this D.

I'm curious how the addition of Lawrence affects the defense in the 2nd half of the season. Adding a set of fresh legs can't hurt although he is a rookie and probably still needs to learn the ropes a bit. Hope he has spent his downtime learning the playbook.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and a couple others were mostly the ones I remember over and over basically giving zero chance we could be anything but horrible. Never even accepted that it's POSSIBLE we'd be anything but the worst in history. Then you say anyone that says otherwise is full of shit? that's a bull shit statement. Some of us disagreed with you all along and felt this team would be somewhere in the low 20's in yards against and a little better in points against. And If I remember correctly it was disagreeeing with you with one of those types of statements that started all the crap on here that ended up killing the board.

Good to know that it is still OK to call people a dumb fuck on here and not even have a mod allude to it though...

What he did was no more starting crap than what you are doing now. There's no reason for you to attack the guy except you are still pissed about others being banned. Pretty hypocritical of you to bring up the need for Mod intervention in your post as well. Feel free to flame away

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<sits back... props feet up... prepares to be entertained>

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he did was no more starting crap than what you are doing now. There's no reason for you to attack the guy except you are still pissed about others being banned. Pretty hypocritical of you to bring up the need for Mod intervention in your post as well. Feel free to flame away

Where did I ask for mod intervention? As usual you don't understand what you read. Even though I seldom read the board any more ( and FYI its more because of the bickering and whiners than the bannings) I am just glad certain things are still acceptable here without fear of being banned get it now Dumb Fuck?

By the way, how is the worst defense in the HISTORY of the NFL doing??? Wow did you swing and miss...

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious how the addition of Lawrence affects the defense in the 2nd half of the season. Adding a set of fresh legs can't hurt although he is a rookie and probably still needs to learn the ropes a bit. Hope he has spent his downtime learning the playbook.

A big strong fast guy coming off the edge can really only help this D as they are not a sack happy team.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the defensive side..nobody did and if they tell they did they are full of shit.
I predicted their defense would be good before the season started. I'm not lying.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big strong fast guy coming off the edge can really only help this D as they are not a sack happy team.

And - I'd betcha Marinelli knows that and keeps it simple for this kid coming in.

"Son - get the QB..."

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sniveling bitches are sniveling bitches, no matter how you slice it UK. I don't see Jarnnt running to mods with hurt feelings. Like some on here. What makes a bunch of people pissed is the board politics that were at play for the BS banning's. When in fact they (mods lil' buddies) did way more shit talking than anyone involved.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I ask for mod intervention? As usual you don't understand what you read. Even though I seldom read the board any more ( and FYI its more because of the bickering and whiners than the bannings) I am just glad certain things are still acceptable here without fear of being banned get it now Dumb Fuck?

By the way, how is the worst defense in the HISTORY of the NFL doing??? Wow did you swing and miss...

DF? As usual, Big talker behind the keyboard. Bang that keyboard a little harder tough guy

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sniveling bitches are sniveling bitches, no matter how you slice it UK. I don't see Jarnnt running to mods with hurt feelings. Like some on here. What makes a bunch of people pissed is the board politics that were at play for the BS banning's. When in fact they (mods lil' buddies) did way more shit talking than anyone involved.

I don't have "little buddies". I don't need anyone telling me what is going on, because I can see it for myself.

so again, sorry that some people had to be removed. Maybe that can be rethought.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They certainly fooled me. Murray has been key in keeping the defense off the field and well rested. For once Romo isn't running for his life or beat the hell out of at the end of the game. Murray also made a helluva tackle on the int. That kid is amazing
Murray leveled amukamara. Loved that hit

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clockwork..... Boy must go through 6 keyboards a year as hard as he bangs it

No surprise here. Mr. "I don't start shit but I sure will fucking finish it" has to chime in with his unprovoked statement. ::L Amazing you are.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise here. Mr. "I don't start shit but I sure will fucking finish it" has to chime in with his unprovoked statement. ::L Amazing you are.

Go back and read through this thread. Jarntt hasn't been here been here in a week, and when he does show up, it's just to insult TX Heat, so yeah I called him on it. Same with you, hot air

Thorn19

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are they full of shit?

Because you said " They were dead last awful last year and won't be any better this year" or "they proved several times last year no matter how much offense they can throw, it won't be enough with their defense. 7 games last year they gave up 30 or more points. this year the defense will be worse"

You could just be a man and step up and say you were wrong as many people were. But no ...somehow you go after the people who right.

You were a douche before ...and things have not changed.

Go Cowboys!

Wrong predictions are part of the game on a sports board ..but as usual you had to go the extra mile and say that anyone who made a correct prediction was full of shit. This is why your a douche and have been since you came to this board.

Here is me being full of shit on 9/5

I'm fairly new here so may I politely ask.......what the fuck's wrong with you?

Thorn19

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well said.

Shouldn't we all be shitting on Eagles fans? :suds: