• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst 6-1 team, ever?

Thorn19

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<sits back... props feet up... prepares to be entertained>

Hi Otis. Nice to see you. When I joined I was told you had left the site and when I asked why I was told not to bring it up. :noidea:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and read through this thread. Jarntt hasn't been here been here in a week, and when he does show up, it's just to insult TX Heat, so yeah I called him on it. Same with you, hot air

Funny you talk about banging keyboards. That's all you've done from the get go. It's also funny how you can call out people unprovoked but when they do it their wrong. Hot air is all you.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you talk about banging keyboards. That's all you've done from the get go. It's also funny how you can call out people unprovoked but when they do it their wrong. Hot air is all you.

Heat didn't say anything out of line or attack jarntt and jarntt started ripping him. I think Heats a good guy so I said something, but if you look back, I is the one who called names like dumb fuck. As usual, you just run your head without having your facts straight

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat didn't say anything out of line or attack jarntt and jarntt started ripping him. I think Heats a good guy so I said something, but if you look back, I is the one who called names like dumb fuck. As usual, you just run your head without having your facts straight

So your the keyboard bad ass who has to b protect Heat now? Makes sense, considering you are not the first thin skinned one to do so.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what are you Bro

I'm not protecting anyone. I'm simply calling you out on your I don't start shit but I will finish it attitude. Again Jarntt said nothing to you and you had to go Billy bad ass on him.

See this has nothing to do with a any one other than you, and your BS way of thinking.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not protecting anyone. I'm simply calling you out on your I don't start shit but I will finish it attitude. Again Jarntt said nothing to you and you had to go Billy bad ass on him.

See this has nothing to do with a any one other than you, and your BS way of thinking.

Whatever, re-read the thread and it's obvious who the whiner is

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever, re-read the thread and it's obvious who the whiner is

LMFAO. You still rubbing one out everytime you think about PDay's ban.

I don't agree that you are Eriko like he does but you are a great fill in for him. You two could be twins.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO. You still rubbing one out everytime you think about PDay's ban.

I don't agree that you are Eriko like he does but you are a great fill in for him. You two could be twins.

If I had to choose between being Erik or you, it would be an easy decision.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone's running to mama. Crying about the bully not being nice.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^:wtf2:^^^^^

What the hell happened in here before I showed up?

Can we get back to the crappy 6-1 Cowboys?

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^:wtf2:^^^^^

What the hell happened in here before I showed up?

Can we get back to the crappy 6-1 Cowboys?

You stand a better chance of curing cancer.

There are three segments of society here.

1) The segment that have been here for awhile who feel they own the board and get to dictate the way people post and feel obligated to ram it down your throat if you don't conform to their modes;
2) The segment who thinks Segment 1 is full of shit and won't take their crap;
3) The segment that want to talk Cowboys in an unobstructed manner and don't give a shit about either Segment 1 or 2 but are essentially overrun by all the bullshit.

Each segment is easy to identify. I can also assure you that a member or members of one segment will respond to this post either directly or indirectly with snide, accusatory comments which will set off another round of the bullshit you have noted above. It is the way things work here. I will not respond to their bullshit. It is pointless, inane and childish. It does not promote kindred amity between Cowboys fans. It only serves the selfish motives of a few morons who have some serious Napoleonic complexes they feel compelled to soothe.

As I have said.. as predictable as a sunrise or a sunset. Nothing changes here.