• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst 6-1 team, ever?

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's complete BS, Otis.

UK Cowboy is a flamer, always has been. He intentionally says smart ass things and then goes bonkers when someone calls him on it.

You are following in his footsteps.

It's too bad, really. You have more potential than that.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's complete BS, Otis.

UK Cowboy is a flamer, always has been. He intentionally says smart ass things and then goes bonkers when someone calls him on it.

You are following in his footsteps.

It's too bad, really. You have more potential than that.

LMFAO, seriously dude, listen to yourself sometime. That last whack job you posted, one of your 102 post contribution, and you have the gall tell Otis that HE has ''potential''. Says it all:L

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stand a better chance of curing cancer.

There are three segments of society here.

1) The segment that have been here for awhile who feel they own the board and get to dictate the way people post and feel obligated to ram it down your throat if you don't conform to their modes;
2) The segment who thinks Segment 1 is full of shit and won't take their crap;
3) The segment that want to talk Cowboys in an unobstructed manner and don't give a shit about either Segment 1 or 2 but are essentially overrun by all the bullshit.

Each segment is easy to identify. I can also assure you that a member or members of one segment will respond to this post either directly or indirectly with snide, accusatory comments which will set off another round of the bullshit you have noted above. It is the way things work here. I will not respond to their bullshit. It is pointless, inane and childish. It does not promote kindred amity between Cowboys fans. It only serves the selfish motives of a few morons who have some serious Napoleonic complexes they feel compelled to soothe.

As I have said.. as predictable as a sunrise or a sunset. Nothing changes here.

are you talking about yourself? because if memory serves, you were the one to start all the bullshit.
Hey you got what you wanted, now you sit back acting like some kind of innocent victim.

I like it better when you just say nothing at all, instead acting all innocent.
Now I cant tell you what to do, but

In my opinion you should just STFU!!!

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I get a run down of the A-Holes and the Cool Kids so I know who to flame and who to be besties with? :whistle:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I get a run down of the A-Holes and the Cool Kids so I know who to flame and who to be besties with? :whistle:

Ha, that would depend on who you ask. It would be like moving to America during the civil war. Folks in Ohio and Georgia might have different thoughts on where to live lol

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will freely admit I can be a huge asshole. Difference is I know I am and don't just point fingers and act as I'm a perfect little angel. Have fun with the "cool" kids.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will freely admit I can be a huge asshole. Difference is I know I am and don't just point fingers and act as I'm a perfect little angel. Have fun with the "cool" kids.

You can also be a good poster, which why I don't mind bickering with you if that's how it has to be, and certainly didn't mind it with Twist, who was Cowboys through and through. I don't miss Onward through the fog, but can't deny he contributed a lot

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so this is where you have been hiding out? :yahoo:

KIG!

Nah - this really isn't my hideout. Way too much butthurt and agendas here. I drop by occasionally just to see if anything has changed . It hasn't.

Good seein' ya Bro! Got a good feeling about our little Mavs this season. I think they're gonna be OK.

Keeping it Ghetto

Back in my day......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KIG!

Nah - this really isn't my hideout. Way too much butthurt and agendas here. I drop by occasionally just to see if anything has changed . It hasn't.

Good seein' ya Bro! Got a good feeling about our little Mavs this season. I think they're gonna be OK.

So where did everyone end up at? I thought it was really shady that SI just got rid of the T &R section....

Yeah they are going to be tough. With that offense and a little more improved defense they could make some things happen.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What if I want to be besties with the A-holes?

I might as well go ahead and say it here: will you be my friend?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst 6-1 team ever?

Yup.

Dallas sucks.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst 6-1 team ever?

Yup.

Dallas sucks.

Better record now....check......5 Super Bowl Championships to NONE......check......fans that don't cheer when players are seriously injured.... check......
How about an avatar bet on who wins the East?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Otis. Nice to see you. When I joined I was told you had left the site and when I asked why I was told not to bring it up. :noidea:

Canuck eh? seems to have multiple personalities using Canuck eh? and Thorn19 sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

THIS is why I never liked this self-entitled asshole who was on that other site running his mouth about how bad he was treated here. Look at Thorn19's posts. Nothing but bitching about SportsHoopla and DJ, which is what Canuck is really all about. What a piece of shit.