• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Woche 11: Seahawks gegen Buccaneers. 9:30/6:30 CBS/NFL NETWORK/CTV

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson throws a pick to lose the game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win by the Titans! LET'S GOOOOOOOOO! At least despite the loss today there's some saving grace, we continue to improve our draft picks from Denver.... In a perfect world we'd have won and Denver would've lost, but I'll take it....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams loss again, now if the 49ers would lose tonight that would be great.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep the only team right now that won in the NFC West is the Cards and Seattle holds the head to head on them. Just need the Chargers to thump the 49ers and Seattle is still sitting pretty. Not as pretty as they would had they won today though.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed like he either fumbled, was sacked or threw an incompletion each play...

... but Denver all of a sudden has a bad OL... :gaah:

Denver's Oline wasn't that good last year and they lost people. If I'm not mistaken PFF had Seattle OLine only 2 spots lower than the Broncos Oline after the 2021 Season and Seattle drafted some studs on their Oline.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course... Will always be the excuse for RW...

what?:scratch:

Are you just being sarcastic? me and a few other poster here told the Bronco trolls that very same thing when they were bragging how much better their Oline was than ours because it was the truth. They were not much better than the Hawks Oline, Wilson like many of us said here accounts for around 50% of the sacks and the Broncos lost some pieces.

Hawks added two players that have played well on the oline so it's a net positive for Seattle with the players they lost on the Oline.
Seattle's Oline > Denver's Oline

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what?:scratch:

Are you just being sarcastic? me and a few other poster here told the Bronco trolls that very same thing when they were bragging how much better their Oline was than ours because it was the truth. They were not much better than the Hawks Oline, Wilson like many of us said here accounts for around 50% of the sacks and the Broncos lost some pieces.

Hawks added two players that have played well on the oline so it's a net positive for Seattle with the players they lost on the Oline.
Seattle's Oline > Denver's Oline
Thinking about it now, if our o-line was that bad then Carson and Penny wouldn't have been very productive when on the field. The run game would have suffered causing the passing game to be below average since DC's would only have to game plan for the pass. Now I'm not saying we had a stud o-line but Russ holding onto the ball too long made the group look worse then they were.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about it now, if our o-line was that bad then Carson and Penny wouldn't have been very productive when on the field. The run game would have suffered causing the passing game to be below average since DC's would only have to game plan for the pass. Now I'm not saying we had a stud o-line but Russ holding onto the ball too long made the group look worse then they were.

And we all have been saying this for a long time it still did not mean Seattles Oline was good it never was and they are not good right now but they are better am I right? Yes I think I am.

Seattle's run blocking win rate right now is 24th in the league so 8th worst, pass blocking win rate they are 4th best. This makes them middle of the road 15th or so. Last Season Seattle's pass blocking win rate was 15th and the run blocking win rate was 28th! overall they were ranked between 22 and 25th depending on where you look and Denver was around the 19th to 23rd slot.

Seattle run blocking went up four slots and their pass blocking went up 11. Nothing but positive gains, Denver's has stayed about the same.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we all have been saying this for a long time it still did not mean Seattles Oline was good it never was and they are not good right now but they are better am I right? Yes I think I am.

Seattle's run blocking win rate right now is 24th in the league so 8th worst pass blocking win rate they are 4th best. This makes them middle of the road 15th or so. Last Season Seattle's pass blocking win rate was 15th and the run blocking win rate was 28th! overall they were ranked between 22 and 25th depending on where you look and Denver was around the 19th to 23rd slot.
Better yes but you'd never know it with Russ taking hits and sacks like a champ.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better yes but you'd never know it with Russ taking hits and sacks like a champ.
Then you dont ever watch the oline because I can SEE it. Hawks just need a stud Guard and a Center and watch out.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you dont ever watch the oline because I can SEE it. Hawks just need a stud Guard and a Center and watch out.
It's YOUR opinion... Doesn't mean you're right... I don't see it like you do... Being loud doesn't mean you're right...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I do see it cause Geno hasn't taken the sacks and hits like Russ has from holding onto the ball too long.