• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With the 32nd Pick in Rd 1 ...

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a PSU bias, and proud of it. They are well coached, and used to play in front of big crowds. Allen is a stud!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the Kirk / OBJ comparison ... he's an ok prospect, but I don't see OBJ.

Actually, I really like Dante Pettis,who is a very good WR, but possibly the best returner in the draft, which we need in a huge way.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way they take a wideout in 1st. Especially a slot receiver in the first....Not with other needs

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't forecast a WR either, but with Joe Douglas, he likes to take the BPA, so don't count anything out. A word to the wise.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know, but they may move Aggy to outside to replace Torrey Smith. Kirk is a fantastic returner. Interesting.

Agholor's best position is in the slot. Keep him where you will get the most out of him - I don't think he would be as effective on the outside. I'd also keep an eye on James Washington, I'm really curious to see what he runs at the combine in a couple of weeks. He's more of a perimeter guy with speed to burn. Having said that, he would seem a bit rich at 32. I'm in favor of staying at 32, but if we did trade back a few spots into the 2nd, he would be a strong consideration.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's not Rd 1, but another name I'll be watching: Frank Ragnow, Arkansas. Suffered a season-ending ankle injury that could affect his stock a bit, if he's still there in the 4th round he would be excellent value for the O-Line. Lots of experience, tough, productive, can play both guard and center - sounds like a Joe Douglas type prospect to me.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless there is a "no brainer" stud @ 32, I think Howie and Joe will try to get a 2 & 3 to play in day 2. Another stud name to keep in mind is Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas. Excellent size and speed. If Rashaan Evans, Ala., is still there at #32, he's the one I really like. He's a little better, although Jefferson is a little bigger, and faster. Just food for thought. No matter what Howie and Joe do, I am all in with them.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are we going to do with the 2 firsts we get from the Browns for Foles?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic a little bit - keep our eye on Davin Bellamy, LB, Ga. in the 4th or 5th round. He is a great leader , excellent size, and a Christian (which will go well on this team, ala Wentz, etc.); good speed, but not great; good tackler. Just a FYI. The Combine starts next Tuesday - can't wait!

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Senior Bowl was stacked with some nice talent at a lot of different positions. Even where we pick in the 4th there should be some decent talent left, depending on how well (or poorly) some of those guys do at the combine. Joe Douglas will be tested in this draft to see if he can find us some late round gems.

Plus there are always a few guys that slip through the cracks for whatever reason; Corey Clement was fantastic for us this year, if we re-did the 2017 draft based on what he showed this season, he might be a 2nd-3rd round pick. Some were even saying that if he was the pick in the 4th round instead of Pumphrey, no one would have batted an eye, because he had the talent and production to justify being a draft-worthy player... I'm excited to see who might be our version of Corey Clement this year. I think I get more fun watching the UDFAs trying to win a spot on the roster compared to watching the top picks perform and hopefully live up to expectations.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors in Cleveland abound that they want Foles. tThey trade #4, and a 2nd. for #32 + Foles. I know that this has little sense of happening, but we will hear these types of things for 2 months. At #4, we would draft Barkley. I would do it, of course, but just what I heard.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors in Cleveland abound that they want Foles. tThey trade #4, and a 2nd. for #32 + Foles. I know that this has little sense of happening, but we will hear these types of things for 2 months. At #4, we would draft Barkley. I would do it, of course, but just what I heard.
I have no desire to trade Foles, but for that you say thanks and figure out the immediate QB situation after.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punter

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see Dorsey doing that deal, and he's not going to get pushed into doing it by Haslem either. It sounds kind of ridiculous that Cleveland would want to make that trade, but that is the type of offer I would give consideration because it is ridiculous.