• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With Cutler and Keenum Starting Games

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd win day 1 in Jacksonville and Houston

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bring so much quality conversation to a debate. :L:L:L

I'm not the one that said Kaepernick can win even though NFL defenses have figured him out. My posts have far more quality, just based on that.

If Kaepernick could win in Jax or Hou, they'd sign him. The fact that they have not should be a big sign that he's just not that good.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one that said Kaepernick can win even though NFL defenses have figured him out. My posts have far more quality, just based on that.

If Kaepernick could win in Jax or Hou, they'd sign him. The fact that they have not should be a big sign that he's just not that good.

I gave you reasons why they haven't signed him.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many QBs exactly win Super Bowls???

Is it rampant? They all win except Kaepernick??

No, but the ultimate goal of any team is to win the SB. If a QB on your roster can't do that, they're not gonna be on your roster long. Probably THE biggest reason Kaepernick and Tebow are out of the NFL right now.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh, I think that his politics, his play and his value of himself all factor in to him not being signed YET.

You think it's a league-wide racist conspiracy.

Ya, we're exactly the same, just on opposing sides en sech.

tumblr_md63wpnP1d1rjggnyo2_400.gif

Actually I have never said it is a league wide racist conspiracy, not even close.

But as my signature says, disagreement is OK.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but the ultimate goal of any team is to win the SB. If a QB on your roster can't do that, they're not gonna be on your roster long. Probably THE biggest reason Kaepernick and Tebow are out of the NFL right now.

Makes no sense.

The position should be a turnstile then instead of chock a block full of loser retreads who haven't even done as much as Kaepernick has.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that why Dan Marino spent 17 years with the Dolphins? I can't remember him ever winning a Super Bowl. Not winning the Super Bowl isn't a death sentence for QBs. If so, the Colts would've gotten rid of Peyton a lot sooner, the Chargers are making a HUGE 14-year mistake with Philip Rivers and Aaron Rodgers needs to be replaced too right? He's only won 1 in 8 years.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you reasons why they haven't signed him.

And those reasons aren't very good. Jacksonville isn't looking to the draft after 2 games. If Kaepernick could have them in contention, they'd sign him right now. 2 games isn't enough to sink a season. They aren't going to bring in Kaep for one simple reason. He's not going to save their season because he's not a good enough QB.

Houston could absolutely sign Kaep to be a place holder and let Watson sit. Do you really think they want him starting this early? I'm guessing not, but between starting a green rookie and going with Kaep, they chose the former. I wonder why?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And those reasons aren't very good. Jacksonville isn't looking to the draft after 2 games. If Kaepernick could have them in contention, they'd sign him right now. 2 games isn't enough to sink a season. They aren't going to bring in Kaep for one simple reason. He's not going to save their season because he's not a good enough QB.

Houston could absolutely sign Kaep to be a place holder and let Watson sit. Do you really think they want him starting this early? I'm guessing not, but between starting a green rookie and going with Kaep, they chose the former. I wonder why?

If Houston didn't want Watson starting, they'd keep Savage in there. Who cares if they suck? The future is there sitting on the bench. Jacksonville is getting rid of Bortles after this season, it's no secret. They don't trust Henne enough to be the starter or they would put him in there. Jacksonville is looking towards the draft next year for a QB. Don't know how you can't see that. Have you see Bortles performances the first two games? He's obviously not improving at all. Also, There are probably 4 first round QBs next year, don't need to "tank" like the Jets are doing to get a decent QB.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just putting Colin in his place......

His place being the garbage bin of former NFL QBs. Taking his place right next to Christian Ponder, Nick Foles, Matt Flynn, Jake Locker, Tim Tebow, Josh Johnson, Josh Freeman, etc.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I don't think anything he did was heinous and he deserves another shot.
Deserves? He deserves nothing. He was given many shots and many millions of dollars. He blew it. Next man up.

FTR I 100% agree with you that he didn't do anything heinous. BUT, he is an entertainer, if you act in a manner that a vast majority of the country disagree with, you are not entitled to your job back. Same thing as announcers and any other person that wants to make a statement at the expense of their employer.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kaepernick sucks so much, how come so many players, including Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Richard Sherman, Thomas Davis...all say he's deserving of a spot on an NFL team?

Boom.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny.

The 49ers defense was dead last, allowing 30ppg last season.

:L

That's fair. Hey, how good were the 2011 Broncos, again? Let's see. Coming off a 4 win season. Had the #2 pick in the draft. Started the year 1-4. They didn't make the playoffs with Tim Tebow, did they? No wait, they did.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He almost had a job with Baltimore until his GF sounded off.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair. Hey, how good were the 2011 Broncos, again? Let's see. Coming off a 4 win season. Had the #2 pick in the draft. Started the year 1-4. They didn't make the playoffs with Tim Tebow, did they? No wait, they did.

Denver's defense was dead last in the League? Nope....