• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With Cutler and Keenum Starting Games

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what you're saying, is that Kaep's stats are inflated, as most were likely garbage-time stats.

:evil:

giphy.gif

actually... that's true

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahaha! Good one. Guess stats win games. LOL.

DUDE!!! DON'T GET @DJ STARTED ON STATS!!!

STATS!!! anyone from our old site can confirm DJ's love of stats telling the entire story.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't change the fact that they were one of the worst teams in the league. When Kaep leads one of the least talented teams in the league to the postseason, then I'll be impressed.

If any QB led a poorly stocked team into the playoffs I'd be amazed. Aside from winning a shite division.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see.

When he is back you can snack on your words.....

If dude produces, I'll gladly admit I was wrong. But guy is toxic right now. No team is going near that. He wants too much money, is an off the field headache, and isn't nearly as talented as he thinks he is. Guys that are just as talented are gonna get shots before him.

Good luck to him if he can get another shot. I just don't see it happening.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If dude produces, I'll gladly admit I was wrong. But guy is toxic right now. No team is going near that. He wants too much money, is an off the field headache, and isn't nearly as talented as he thinks he is. Guys that are just as talented are gonna get shots before him.

Manufactured toxicity. He isn't even doing anything these days but donating to charities.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, anthem protests grow in scope and participation every week.....

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called showing production.

No comeback for that horrible defense?

It's called not winning. As a QB, win games - keep your job. Lose - find yourself on the unemployment line. Is it fair to blame losses on QBs when the defense stinks. No. But that's the NFL. Not For Long.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called not winning. As a QB, win games - keep your job. Lose - find yourself on the unemployment line. Is it fair to blame losses on QBs when the defense stinks. No. But that's the NFL. Not For Long.

Because the QB is responsible alone for wins and losses? He's not just 1 starter out of 22 that has a job to do?

:lol:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy is toxic right now because of his girlfriend. Why do you think articles are written every week that a QB gets signed and it's not Kaepernick stating, "QB Ryan Nassib signed, Jags pass on chance at Kaep." "Bills sign Keith Wenning, pass on Kaepernick". "Ravens pass on Kaep, sign AFL QB."? It's always questioning why teams are passing on him. Everytime a QB gets signed and it's not Kaep, that's always the question. Know why? Because it doesn't make sense. Comparing talent vs. talent, it's a no brainer that Kaep should be signed before Thad Lewis, Keith Wenning, Ryan Nassib or any AFL QB. But you peel back and look at what he did by kneeling for the anthem and the pig socks and the Castro shirt and he's immediately disqualified from being signed? If 9 players who have beaten their wives or girlfriends can get signed and play in the NFL, Kaepernick should've been signed a long time ago.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the QB is responsible alone for wins and losses? He's not just 1 starter out of 22 that has a job to do?

:lol:

Like I said, it's not fair, but it is what it is. Wins and losses are only kept for QBs. If Kaep finds his way back to the NFL and can start winning some ball games, he'll have himself a steady job. If not, he'll be right back in the QB garbage bin.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's immediately disqualified from being signed?

No. Not immediately. If the reports about the Ravens being ready to sign him are true, that's blatantly false. The difference between one mediocre QB being signed over another are miniscule. Other guys are gonna get shots over Kaep because a) the activism and b) he's a known quantity. A coach is gonna see a guy that hasn't yet got a shot in the NFL and say, hey I might be able to work with this guy. Their gonna see Kaep and say, hey I might be able to use this guy, but he's already got some bad habits that there's tape of. Plus, he's got half the fan base against him already. Might as well give the unknown kid a shot first.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs. If Kaep finds his way back to the NFL and can start winning some ball games, he'll have himself a steady job. If not, he'll be right back in the QB garbage bin.

Kaepernick has a better winning % (regular season and playoffs) than Tyrod Taylor, Jay Cutler, Ryan Tannehill, Kirk Cousins, Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford, Josh McCown, Blake Bortles and Mike Glennon. Why do these QBs have a starting job then? They can't win some ball games. Also Kaepernick has something neither of these QBs have. Playoff wins! Let's not even mention his NFC Championship and Super Bowl appearance.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick has a better winning % (regular season and playoffs) than Tyrod Taylor, Jay Cutler, Ryan Tannehill, Kirk Cousins, Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford, Josh McCown, Blake Bortles and Mike Glennon. Why do these QBs have a starting job then? They can't win some ball games. Also Kaepernick has something neither of these QBs have. Playoff wins!

Good for him. When he can prove he can win games without Harbaugh, he'll have himself another job.