• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wings Post combine pre free agency plan....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody wants the same in FA.

I keep Foles and my draft picks. Trade down from 20 to around 26 and get an extra 3rd.

Draft:

1. Kendricks ILB. UCLA
2. Funchess WR. Michigan
3. Byron Jones CB UConn
3. Philip Dorsett WR Mia
4. Austin Sheppard OT Alabama

Funchess will be gone long before our pick in rd 2 and Dorsett will be long gone by the time we pick in rd 3.

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A double digit sack guy, a starting NFL that has 1 pro bowl under his belt and 2 first Rd picks and a 4th Rd pick isn't enough??? Stop it!!! It's enough... Now perhaps the Titans don't want Foles or Curry that is a different story, but why wouldn't they?

I think you have a fair exchange set up...but it depends on a lot of cooperation from others. I honestly don't have enough confidence to think that somebody on the Eagles staff will have the cojones to make it happen. If they do, more power to 'em.

BTW, the only guy I'd be sad to part with is Curry. It was great having a guy who was fulfilling his dream, playing for his home franchise, and who was doing a decent job of it. I hope he continues his growth and sticks around. But that's just a personal thing.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Susky I agree, it's a shame the Eagles don't switch back to a 4-3....We would have such a better defense
Graham, Cox, Logan, Curry would be a sweet D-line

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Susky I agree, it's a shame the Eagles don't switch back to a 4-3....We would have such a better defense
Graham, Cox, Logan, Curry would be a sweet D-line

And Kendricks - Ryans - Barwin a sweet LB corps.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Demeco Ryans, Trent Cole, Lesean Mccoy and Riley Cooper could all be shown the door....Do you guys realize that is about 28 million in Salary cap? Do you know the Impact players we could sign in Free agency for that money?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Demeco Ryans, Trent Cole, Lesean Mccoy and Riley Cooper could all be shown the door....Do you guys realize that is about 28 million in Salary cap? Do you know the Impact players we could sign in Free agency for that money?
Lol.. Exactly what I was thinking before you posted this.