• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson has skills

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did was post a link, calm down

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There won't be any trade. Russ will be QB come week 1.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did was post a link, calm down

But, why? Why post that one? How many articles are written about the Seahawks each week? Yet the only ones you post are about more and more ridiculous scenarios that move Wilson. Colin Cowherd isn't exactly the best at hard hitting reality driven news.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, why? Why post that one? How many articles are written about the Seahawks each week? Yet the only ones you post are about more and more ridiculous scenarios that move Wilson. Colin Cowherd isn't exactly the best at hard hitting reality driven news.
I accidentally opened up the edge browser and it was in the top stories in the news feed and its pertinent to this thread.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I accidentally opened up the edge browser and it was in the top stories in the news feed and its pertinent to this thread.

But, is Colin Cowherd positing outlandish theories pertinent to any thread? Who on Tampa Bay would make this work for Seattle? There’s no package TB could put together that would make this a break even for Seattle, so it’s just about dumping Wilson?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, is Colin Cowherd positing outlandish theories pertinent to any thread? Who on Tampa Bay would make this work for Seattle? There’s no package TB could put together that would make this a break even for Seattle, so it’s just about dumping Wilson?
The only package that could work would be the Giants since they have 2 picks in the top 7 plus another pick or 2 added on but I doubt RW would waive his no trade for the Giants. It's a shit hole over there.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is speculating, but it sounds like the bucs are legit looking to make a big trade for a QB, that isnt speculation on his part.
The only package that could work would be the Giants since they have 2 picks in the top 7 plus another pick or 2 added on but I doubt RW would waive his no trade for the Giants. It's a shit hole over there.

the giants were on his list of teams he would waive the no trade clause for, and they could send us a QB back. they are a shit show and if he did accept a trade there it would prove he is more concerned about his status than he is winning.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is speculating, but it sounds like the bucs are legit looking to make a big trade for a QB, that isnt speculation on his part.

the giants were on his list of teams he would waive the no trade clause for, and they could send us a QB back. they are a shit show and if he did accept a trade there it would prove he is more concerned about his status than he is winning.
More like the agent put the Giants on the list cause it's close to NYC and no I don't want Danny Jones cause he sucks ass. I've seen enough of him.
Fact is Russ put everything to bed a week or two ago so I say it's time to move on from this nonsense.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Wilson slim down this offseason, he needs to get off his 9 meal a day 4,800 calorie diet as he is not in his 20's anymore. He needs to get down to like 210-212 pounds. I know he is listed at 215 but that's BS because he was 204 coming out of college and he is easily 20 pounds heaver now with out a doubt.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson has scrubbed all mention of Seahawks from his twitter account. This is a really bad sign. Could a trade be looming?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont be surprised if a trade happens, thats all I am saying.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People here will treat it like a 9.0 earthquake level of shock.

NFL is a business, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here. Russell went from having a profile pic of him in a Seahawks uniform to what is currently a family picture from the NFL Awards night. Nothing else seems to have changed, he just has a family pic where he used to have a selfie. We're micro-analyzing everything to see if we can find an issue.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson has scrubbed all mention of Seahawks from his twitter account. This is a really bad sign. Could a trade be looming?
Didn't he do the same thing last season?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he do the same thing last season?

His profile picture had been the same since May 2020. Before that, Russell changed his profile picture rather regularly.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont be surprised if a trade happens, thats all I am saying.
Of course that is all you are saying because you don't have anything of actual substance.

Please enlighten us on which trades actually make sense for both teams. Remember that it has to be a trade that allows Seattle to return with a QB that is good enough for the 71 year old (in September) coach to make a playoff run, and not go into rebuild mode.

*This year's draft is shit for QBs. So draft picks don't really help to solve that issue by themselves.
*Teams that have been "rumored" (meaning some local beat writers make ridiculous proposals that help their team, but take no consideration of the Seahawk's needs) such as Miami, Philly, NYG, Chicago, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Washington, Tampa Bay, Carolina, etc. Plus Russ has trade veto and wouldn't go to a non-contender.
*Teams that have actual capital that might work such as Las Vegas, Minny, and Tennessee have given no indication that they would be interested in trading, and these QBs are all worth less than Russ and would be killed behind the Seahawks OL due to their immobility.
*Arizona? I doubt either team would want to trade within the division.
*Houston? Watson's status makes him virtually untradeable.
*GB? Seems highly unlikely Rodgers would want to be in Seattle.
*Other?

Give us something, anything that makes sense.

Last edited: