• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Teams Start to Throw at Bautista?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever, Bautista was posing, got his ass kicked, and ran like a bitch.

Meh. I don't like Bautista or Odor, so I don't see it with the same fanboy shading that you do.

Odor got jumpy a little quick, sucker punched Bautista like a dirty cholo and Bautista ate it. If they both knew they were going to fist fight, Bautista would rag doll that Mexican.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to Kipnis, Beltre and Gallo would have Roogies back, so that pussy would be no problem

Sounds about right. The cholo needs to make sure the odds aren't even, hence the sucker punch to Bautista.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh heh heh..."cholo"

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh heh heh..."cholo"

During the offseason he's walking around in chinos, a short-sleeved plaid shirt buttoned only at the top and a wife beater. You just know it after seeing how he went straight for the sucker punch. I bet he keeps a switch blade in his stirrups.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the offseason he's walking around in chinos, a short-sleeved plaid shirt buttoned only at the top and a wife beater. You just know it after seeing how he went straight for the sucker punch. I bet he keeps a switch blade in his stirrups.

Heh heh h-HAY, I dress like that...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh heh h-HAY, I dress like that...
c1920x1080_20.jpg

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he won the game or tied it, sure no problem. But your down a billion and that's your job to do is to hit home runs!

I'm with you.

I may be the only Rangers fan ever to have no problem with the bat flip in that playoff game. It was a huge fucking home run in a huge fucking playoff game.

Bat-flipping when you are getting your ass kicked in a May regular season game?

That's like when Deion would high-step when his team was down five scores.

That's just some "look-at-me" narcissistic shit right there.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you.

I may be the only Rangers fan ever to have no problem with the bat flip in that playoff game. It was a huge fucking home run in a huge fucking playoff game.

I mean I get "getting caught up" in the moment and all but like you said.. why? Granted I've never played a major league baseball game, nor will I ever

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you.

I respect your opinion, even if I disagree with certain of your "lifestyle choices"

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your opinion, even if I disagree with certain of your "lifestyle choices"

How can you disagree with this and call yourself an American!

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be shocked if he doesn't wear one tonight.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to re-watch that tape. There was nothing about that that was sucked punch. They were coming at each other and Roogy beat him to the punch. Add to the fact, Bautista basically ran after getting clocked, and only acted tough again after there were twenty guys between them. Odor would beat the piss out of him
I agree with this. It wasn't Odor's first rodeo either.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JB was loading up, but the little fella beat him to the punch. Big time.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and teams are getting (or clearly have gotten) annoyed with it

So I'm still quite unsure but I think I should have used the sarcasm font the last time.

I probably get somewhat annoyed every day seeing things that don't do anyone any actual harm. As such I don't feel the need to try and pick physical fights over those things, throw dangerous projectiles trying to inflict harm on the person etc. I maybe bother to mark the "jackass" box on my own personal scorecard, and then I let the guy act like an asshole and trust that everyone else can see what an asshole he's being too.

In contrast, I suspect that every night holding cells across the country are full of people who escalated a peaceful situation simply because they were looked at in a way that they didn't like for some reason.

(Edit: sorry for any text inconsistencies, I sometimes have problems like this on the site when I'm on my phone)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm still quite unsure but I think I should have used the sarcasm font the last time.

I probably get somewhat annoyed every day seeing things that don't do anyone any actual harm. As such I don't feel the need to try and pick physical fights over those things, throw dangerous projectiles trying to inflict harm on the person etc. I maybe bother to mark the "jackass" box on my own personal scorecard, and then I let the guy act like an asshole and trust that everyone else can see what an asshole he's being too.

In contrast, I suspect that every night holding cells across the country are full of people who escalated a peaceful situation simply because they were looked at in a way that they didn't like for some reason.

(Edit: sorry for any text inconsistencies, I sometimes have problems like this on the site when I'm on my phone)

Yeah I never really could get it to work well on my cell either. No worries, I wasn't taking it any other way.

Is that you in your avator?

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I get "getting caught up" in the moment and all but like you said.. why? Granted I've never played a major league baseball game, nor will I ever

Ok. But how come you're not asking "why" when it comes to the escalated response? "Guy hits a home run, flips his bat in a satisfied manner harming no one, faces potentially physically harmful response" is just a reasonable and logical progression?