• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Teams Start to Throw at Bautista?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember heading into the season, some people were talking about how the Mets and Indians had the best rotations in their respective leagues. Their starters' ERAs are 5.13 and 5.15.

I fucking hate expectations.

It was reasonable to think that about the Mets, but Matz hasn't pitched yet this season, Syndergaard is out for a long time and Harvey still sucks.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Freddie can use whatever roids Pujols was on when he came back from a broken wrist in like 2 weeks.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, son. I'd go Chipper Jones on that Mexican and they'd find him dead of dehydration in a remote corner of my ranch, except for his big toe, which I would grind up and mix into a hamburger, which I would serve to your special lady friend.

What do you need that for? I can get you a toe by 3 'o clock this afternoon. With nail polish..

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be coy given the circumstances that had already taken place in the game and the previous two.

What happened that warranted escalating the situation like that?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened that warranted escalating the situation like that?

7 Braves had been hit in the series, including one that put the face of the franchise on the DL for at least 8 weeks.

Pillar called Jason Motte a "fucking faggot" because he got his jimmies rustled over being quick pitched. If you're in the box, be ready for the pitch, and try not to swing at a pitch 3 feet outside.

JP Howell goes up and in and nearly hits Inciarte.

And then add in the fact that his team was getting blown out and he decided to stare down O'Flaherty for no apparent reason.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring it round anytime big guy, we'll see how that works out for you. For the record, Odor would beat the piss out of Chipper too

It's adorable that you think that.

Let me guess, he could also take Kyle Farnsworth?

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 Braves had been hit in the series, including one that put the face of the franchise on the DL for at least 8 weeks.

Pillar called Jason Motte a "fucking faggot" because he got his jimmies rustled over being quick pitched. If you're in the box, be ready for the pitch, and try not to swing at a pitch 3 feet outside.

JP Howell goes up and in and nearly hits Inciarte.

And then add in the fact that his team was getting blown out and he decided to stare down O'Flaherty for no apparent reason.

If you tried to instigate a fight with a guy and then said it was for any of these reasons, how would you expect people to react?

Probably the "best" excuse here is "his friend called my friend a 'faggot' ", but even that is a questionable motivation for a physical response.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you tried to instigate a fight with a guy and then said it was for any of these reasons, how would you expect people to react?

Probably the "best" excuse here is "his friend called my friend a 'faggot' ", but even that is a questionable motivation for a physical response.

I've rung jaws over less. I was a pretty violent teen, and I still have a mean streak from time to time.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've rung jaws over less. I was a pretty violent teen, and I still have a mean streak from time to time.

Are you claiming the high ground in doing so though? Do you think that you behaved ethically when you "rung jaws over less"?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you claiming the high ground in doing so though? Do you think that you behaved ethically when you "rung jaws over less"?

What do ethics have to do with anything?

You're talking to the wrong guy if you're wanting a conversation with someone of the highest morals.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same Kyle Farnsworth that was voted by the players as the player they would least want to brawl with?

He's a baseball player. If you had said Jon Jones or Robbie Lawler, I'd say not in a million years. He's a good pitcher, but just a dude in a fight

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a baseball player. If you had said Jon Jones or Robbie Lawler, I'd say not in a million years. He's a good pitcher, but just a dude in a fight

We're talking about Odor aren't we?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring it round anytime big guy, we'll see how that works out for you. For the record, Odor would beat the piss out of Chipper too

And just so I'm clear, you want me bring the burger with Odor's ground up toe in it for your special lady friend anytime?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, maybe after he mowed Chipper's lawn and trimmed the hedges.

Am I right, @Chewbaccer?

Absolutely. Chipper didn't take shit from Messicans.

But on a serious note, my dad's cabinet shop built the cabinets for Chipper's MIL's new house a few months back. Chipper talked my dad and his workers a few times. I thought it was cool. I was tempted to see if I could get an autograph, but figured I was too old for things like that.

But I sure wish I would have took a vacation day to go help my dad install them cabinets.